What supplements would you recommend to a novice lifter?

What supplements would you recommend to a novice lifter?

Am currently 175cm 63kg and want to gain weight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFMWvxTUfgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=XFMWvxTUfgo

TRENBOLONE FAGGOT

T BOL
D BOL
WINNY

No roids

>hgh
>caffeine
>BCAA
>pure whey

everything else is water weight or meme science supplements.

read the sticky

1-Androsterone

It's a legal non methylated prohormone that is metabolised into 1-Testosterone.

It's hard on the liver, so you can't cycle as hard as you would on roids.
Plus side is it's more potent, doesn't aromatize and is very affordable.

Activated almonds.
Emu eggs.
Homemade coconuts.

peanut butter

Creatine
Whey
BCAA
Vitamine D3
Greentea supplements

Currently taking:
>Creatine
>Cocoa powder 500mg capsules
>Colostrum (500mg capsules)
>Biogrow (It is colostrum ill finish it when my current colostrum runs out)
>Vit C 500mg
>Vit D3 + K2 (1000IUx2)
>CoQ10
>Zinc (50mg but i cut them in half so only 25mg which is still fuckin loads)
>Amino Acid Pills 2222 (ON branded got them free as a promotional)
>Fish Oil (2g per day, 700-800 EPA/DHAs)

and of course whey protein etc, should i throw in a magnesium supp somewhere, currently taking a swisse mens multi but once it runs out im never supplementing a multi again, better to just supp what i need

>fish oil
>vitamin d
>multivitamin
You're set

creatine
zinc
magnesium
might as well take some high epa dha fish oil too

You don't need supplements. Just eat.

I'll just ask in this thread, do you guys use pre workouts? which one? I want to try one to see if it helps because just switched to early morning workout because of work.

why though, a multivitamin should already contain vitamin D

i make my own zippy water with beta alanine, caffeine pill, creatine, and bcaas with electrolytes for flavor

SLEEP PROPERLY AND EAT AND LIFT.
Fish oil. if you don't like eating fish. Otherwise, eat more fish.
SLEEP PROPERLY
Creatine. By far the most powerful supplement when it comes to anything strength. Its really fucking good. Make sure to drink more water, creatine without sufficient water intake can really fuck you up.
Vitamins, well, go off your diet and where you live. Don't fucking take vitamin D when you live in india
Minerals, go off what you eat. Check if you get enough in your usual diet and add as neccessary.
BCAA. No reason to not take it.

ty for responses

>BCAA. No reason to not take it.
>BCAAs are important to ingest on a daily basis, but many protein sources, such as meat and eggs, already provide BCAAs. Supplementation is unnecessary for people with a sufficiently high protein intake (1-1.5g per kg of bodyweight a day or more).

no prob. Cost-wise making your own is really the only answer imo. Beta alanine and caffeine are dirt cheap.

REAL FOOD. Maybe whey if you can't hit your protein macros. Other than that don't waste money. Maybe after 3-4 months go on creatine

>supps

when will you learn

Creatine is really the only supplement that benefits everybody. Everything else is situational at best. Some examples :

Whey powder. You really only need this if you're not already getting enough protein from food. (you... You DO already know how much protein you need, right?)

BCAAs. They serve some purpose if you are cutting or IFing. If not, they are just expensive protein powder.

Preworkout. The main ingredient here is actually just caffeine. There's probably cheaper ways to get caffeine, and if you use it every day you will build up a tolerance/addiction to it, thus defeating the purpose.

>forgetting to alkalize water

Jesus Christ are you even trying?

>that first supp of the day