Thoughts?

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=gcr4aVLHaXI

I'm jefferson deadlifting every day for the past week and my pr increased from 160 to 178 kg. I felt doms and soreness on first couple of days now it's all good. Ima hit 180 and switch to something else.

Honeslty I'm not sure about this method but I'm giving it a try since i want to find out my 1RMs

Lat routine?

GOMAD will just make you fat I've done it

that's not me, it's the guy from op's video

what about the volume tho? am i supposed to do 5x5, 10x3 or what?

eric is a god. take his advice seriously

so the bulgarian method?
and i would lift everyday if i had a homegym :/

the bulgarian he does is basically do one exercise for a week or more (7-10 days) until you cannot make progress anymore then move on. You warm up with triples/doubles with smaller weights and keep adding a plate untill you hit plateau. Then you grind for those extra 5lbs for a max effort rep day by day.

Definitely different from a lot of common advice, but he's an inspirational guy and I respect him, so probably worth a try. Going nuts on bench only for 7-10 days sounds fucking great.

based boogs

Bump

I don't like his advice.

I've done the whole 1 exercise only per day thing as a 5 year lifter and I actually started losing overall size on my body.

Also, he recommends GOMAD at the end of the video, I'd get fuck as FUCK if I drank 3 GALLONS (11 LITERS) of whole milk per day.

i wish i could drink milk
fuck you hernia

t. fatty

OKEH!

How does this guy work out 8 hrs a day? He clarinets that in his most recent vid. Wtf??? Does he not have a job first off and second off wouldn't you
Fucking die?

need cliffs Tbh

>eyebrow raises for massive eyebrow gainz

One compound back exercises worked up to 3RM done multiple times a day for seven days a week. plus GORMAD (Gallons of Raw Milk a Day).

He doesnt recommend his training style for average gym goers

Stop thinking if you lift like him you will look like him

kek this guy is a retard

good luck doing heavy deadlifts everyday, getting big, making progress and not hurting yourself without roids

He recommends Bulgarian Lite for strength training. You're just a lazy fatty that thinks 1 compound exercise done 5x5 a day coupled with gomad is enough for strength and size gains.

>tfw get home from work a chug milk from the jug

feels good man

He doesnt look good for the time he lifts faggot
He is just strong

he's been lifting for 19 years. He could look better probably but he only cares about strength.

He's reached the natty limit

>smells like garlic and whole milk

>GOMAD
>gallon of milk a day

>I'd get fuck as FUCK if I drank 3 GALLONS (11 LITERS) of whole milk per day

???

Bulgarian style lifting is retarded for the average or even above average person. Though I agree most people do too much.