Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nkt6p63Snag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the sponsors

Both.

my wallet

rigged either way

McGregor. Mayweather lost the last fight against Paqiuao too

Which body would you rather have Veeky Forums?

Mayweather. This is boxing.

now this is gonna turn into 200+ useless replies thread by a people who know nothing about fighting

McGregor's not a boxer. He'd beat Mayweather in a real fight that's not gonna do much in a boxing ring.

It's fixed. Nothing than wwf level

JON BONES JONES gunna wreck Cormier tm night if any of you filthy casuals care to watch.

The superior race is gonna win

Mayweather because it's fixed. But I'm still putting $100 buck on McGregor because if he wins, well, I make $400.

Heres my prediction
>mcgregor enters with entourage
>paid collage that look like they dont want to be there
>feints punches at fans he assumes are all haters
>actually punches a few and acts like they started it
>intro music is either yeezy or dropkick murphys
>mayweather enters
>groid music
>wearing traditional boxing robe
>is humble
>looks at the signs people made for him
>can't read them but nods
>enters ring
>glove tap
>mcgregor either doesnt do it or does some fufu shit like kiss mayweathers nose
>ding
>mcgregor bounces around not taking this seriously
>groidweather gets a solid punch in
>WAN PUUUUUUNNNCCCCHHH
>sober irish man goes down
>full twink
>total knockout
>gregs in a coma
>mayweather announced winner
>goes home and eats rice and chicken

Why would I watch that over Garcia vs. Broner?

the jews always win

Boner gonna go limp

>can't read signs....
brutal. more please.

Mikey might stun him but I don't think he'll knock him out.

Broner is huge and went the distance with Porter and Maidana. Also Mikey will be boxing Broner instead of mauling him. Mikey has to catch Broner with a shot he doesn't see to knock him out and I don't think that will happen if Broner is allowed to box.

By points.

Mayweather just down to the specificity of sport and training.

>cant read them but nods

Sorry but he has never been a hard hitter. His defense is what wins his matches.

You mean he goes home and has a
HOMECOOKED MEAL?

Obviously fit doesn't know anything about fighting at all, just muscles and mirrors

Mayweather had a very agressive style early in his career, he only developed the defensive style because it suited more his late natural skills

Retards can't into strategic thinking and think everything comes to who punches harder

>cant read them but nods

This is the correct answer

nah, there's no way mcgregor will win

I'd quibble with 'never'. He broke both his hands in the late 90's, but could still hurt guys up through 2005. He certainly turned Arturo Gatti's face into a catcher's mitt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nkt6p63Snag

I would disagree with you too. Mayweather wasn't aggressive per se, in the sense of a Tyson or a McClellan or a Pryor. Mayweather would poke and prod and move, and then after a couple rounds would figure his guy out and punish them badly. He didn't poleaxe people like, say, Julian Jackson did.

So you're losing 100. Smart.

A win by the rules is a win. Mayweather always wins because he plays the game of boxing the best, not because he's necessarily the better "fighter". Mayweather will play it safe, run out the time and win on points, as usual.

mayweather never lost a fight

Right answer here

>fight starts
>mayweather tries to do hugging tactic
>mcgregor gets mad
>starts to think about how irish was murdered
>chimps out
>mayweather is kill

fpbp

>yfw Conor KOs him ironically

floyddddddddd will fuck up conor

Team McGregor wins, dubs confirm

He lost in the Olympics

McGregor, he's faster, younger, smarter and hands down the better fighter

he never lost a pro fight

>who gonna win
Both of their bank accounts.

Who loses? The dipshits that actually watch an MMA fighter try to BOX the best boxer in the world and expect an outcome other than the boxer winning.

yeah, i think he knows it too, but that paycheck is too good to pass up

Haters gonna hate

Im hoping for 2 scenarios:
1. Mcgregor knocks Floyd out with boxing
2. Mcgregor is losing then suddently throws a kick/knee/elbow and knocks Floyd out (the best scenario)

But i think Floyd will just outrun and outhug mcgregor and stay defensive with his point-boxing. And win.

mayweather has always just fought old or inexperienced fighters. that's how people get 30 + and 0. probably mayweather win but I do think McGregor has a good chance. this is going to be mayweathers first time getting into the ring with a fighter in his prime in about 10 years.

>first time getting into the ring with a fighter in his prime in about 10 years.

There is truth to this. He fucking bailed the manny pacquiao fights till he got older, and past his prime. He also did this with some other boxers.

/thread

the white one

>black skin

obvious

Canelo?

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand nnooooowww the moment boxing fans around the world have been waiting for
>Introducing first; in the red corner, the challenger, he stands 5'7, weight in 170lbs, fighting out of Dublin Ireland, the notorious Conor Mc Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyygor
>[cheers in irish]
>And now introducing the champion, he stands 4'2, weight in 120lbs, fighting out of the hood, Moooooonnney Weather Man guuuyyy
>[niggers throwing cash and handsigns]
>Remember the rules, when I say stop, you stop unless I say keep going, if you wanna touch gloves do it now or do it later, up to you fellas
>NOT. A. CHANCE. This fight is presented by bud light. HERE WE GO.
>ding
>Weather guy dances around
>McGaygs tries to shoot left a few times but weather man guy is too fast
>McGaygs takes a few light hits, shakes his head like what, felt nothing
>The weather man keeps dancing
>McGaygs times the dancing weather man
>SHHHHPAH
>Weather man falls but picks himself up
>doubt.jpg
>Weather man's dancing in out of tune
>Dancing weather man guy starts to shoot to overcome doubt.jpg
>McGaygs slips the right and SHHHHPAH with his left
>Dancing weather man's song is over
>Lights out
>1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ding ding ding
>tfw I just made 200K
I can almost feel it

I will never root for a goddamn nigger.

I hope they both lose somehow

You're not funny. And you're a moon if you're really going to put money on Connor

you sound like a bitch

you sound like a bitch

I you aren't putting your life savings on Mayeather winning by points, then taking out a quintuple mortgage on all of your assets and throwing that in too then you are playing yourself.

Also chuck a fiver on McGregor getting the KO, just in case.

you sound like a bitch

The only losers will be the people who are going to pay for this.

Local bar is charging 40 bucks for their cover for this fight. And i bet you theyll be packed.

He's lost 4 times.

you sound like a bitch

Idiot hes never lost a professional fight.

I've put £250 on Mayweather in the 3rd at 16/1

McGregor got no option but to come out all guns blazing. Playing right into Floyds hands (and shoulder). He'll get picked apart in first 2 rounds before they go toe-to-toe and Mayweather buries him

Screencap this, my record at predicting fight results is impeccable

my mom work in a store from that brand , Hublot

If youre throwing money away mind sending some over here?

My dad works for pepsi

cool

honestly, you sound like a bitch

You're retarded if you think mcgregor can hang with any elite level boxer and not get knocked out

Real fight: Floyd
Rigged fight: Conor

Its going to be a draw and then its the rematch ...cha ching

Do you retarded Americans really think they will show a pale-ass white guy fucking up the "best blackie boxer ever"?

Really? Really, really?

Moneyweather will win or it will be some bullshit draw like Ali-Inoki back in the day. MacGregor won't win, and it's not a matter of skill.

>2. Mcgregor is losing then suddently throws a kick/knee/elbow and knocks Floyd out (the best scenario)

>heems are so inscure that will broke all rules just to show how supreme they are in "real life"

I guess if someday i do mma i will rabbitpunch the hell of everyone to show how badass im in real life amirite

Can't read signs top kek

>I-i-it wasn't a real fight

L M A O

Exactly this.

I get how awesome it would be if McGregor knocked out Mayweather early. I really do. I don't like Mayweather more than anyone else, but if you think he got to 49-0 to give his first loss to someone that has never boxed professionally before in his life, you're out of your mind.

I'm just waiting for all the McGregor fans to drive the odds up for my Mayweather bet.

Is there still acceptable odds for mayweather?

i can't believe there is people betting for mcgregor, actual retards top kek

Mayweather KO/TKO/DQ was at about 1.70 last time I checked

great return on a sure thing

As a Merchandiser?

you sound like a bitch desu

The shorter man

As much as I wish for conor to win against this piece of shit, i know that mayweather is going to win since this is boxing.

>inb4 mayweather legally receives injections by the organization before the match
>inb4 conor is mysteriously injured by an black man on the way to the match and is denied painkillers by the organization

sound like a bitch rn, dude...

you sound kind of like a bitch, dude.

you sound like a little bitch

Gregg can win if he just goes absolutely all out in the first two rounds. Once Floyd figures out his speed and reaction times it's all over for the Irish man