Do i really have to squat?

>butt wink so i have to do stretches for that don't know how long
>I don't want to go t-rex mode, deadlifts already train my ass
>guys at my gym do quarter squats
>still don't know which one to do (low bar or high bar)
>any slight error in form and you could snap your shit at any time
Do i really have to do this shit?

>dont o atg
>you wont, youll have proportional legs
>so?
>if youre not a competitive PLer or WLer it doesnt matter
>no it couldnt

no one is going to force you to do anything but you should

Do you think anyone on this board cares whether or not YOU squat? Do whatever the fuck you want. If you don't want to squat then don't.

Better if you do it. Compound is what gives you that nice overall joocy mass. You could skip it and do leg extensions and lunges and etc but your legs will have hard time growing. You will get definition and cuts from accessories, nut not much else. Balcony bro that used to lurk here is a good example to this problem

just replace squats with dick sucks 3xf

Squats and deadlifts are the two most dangerous exercises. Plenty of people have fucked up their shit permanently by doing them.
Unless you are competing why bother? Having a heavy squat doesn't impress anyone outside the gym.

Only people who fucks themselves up with Diddy and squats are the people who doesn't know their proper weight for their strength and proper form. Just look at people in your gym, I bet half of those people do em with shit form, and unfortunately maybe you're one of them.

>Only people who fucks themselves up with Diddy and squats are the people who doesn't know their proper weight for their strength and proper form.

If you do something for long enough you will eventually make a mistake. No one does anything perfectly every single time. Every single person who visited snap city thought that they had good form and were lifting a safe weight.

No way dude, bench is way more dangerous.

>only people who injure themselves don't know what they're doing, don't worry!
>over half of people in gym don't know what they're doing, probably you too user
sounds great

If you squat low bar you'll never have to worry about lower body strength or size again, minus calves. Your glutes, hams, adductors, quads and hip flexors will become strong and massive just from doing 3x5 two or three times per week till you can't add weight to the bar every time, then do Texas method progressions. You'll probably be out squatting every quarter squatter in your gym in 6 months.

As to the buttwink - force your knees out as hard as humanly possible, use heavy weights to anchor yourself to the ground enough to do this, use a squat shoe and flex abs extremely hard and you'll likely never have a problem with it again after 4-5 squat workouts.

They get a bad name because people butcher the form and blame the exercise, it's a poor perception.

Squat form is vastly more difficult to get right than most people think and most people don't know when they're rounding their back during deadlifts.

>that one tat on the clean side

fucking ruins it desu

No that's bullshit. You absolutely know when your form breaks down and if you'd had any significant experience with lifting you'd never think otherwise.

People throw their backs out bending over to pick up a sock. Shit happens.

>Only people who fucks themselves up with Diddy and squats are the people who doesn't know their proper weight for their strength and proper form.
Lol.

Hey, OP, you don't need the "big 3", they're just meme exercises for fat people.

You can replace them easily: Split Squats or step ups instead of squats, dips instead of bench, back lifts instead of deadlifts.

Also look at Olympic athletes workout routine (find them on youtube). The do quarter squats, if at all. They dont DL and their bench is laughable.

Problem is that American are shit at everything, including exercise, but they have the biggest marketing machine.

There's so much complete misunderstanding of basic shit in this post that there's no point in even bothering to begin picking it apart.

You have to lurk moar my man.

>complains about American "market machine"
>posts picture of American bodybuilder as counter proof

I never said don't worry. That's what u get for not doing it properly
Did you lol becus that applies to you and you bitched out on it?

>bench can literally kill you even with good spotters
>squat most dangerous
Really activates my almond

Squats are far and away the best leg exercise for mass and practical strength

Dips are good but bench is better

Back lifts, wtf are you talking about

Look at Cal strength, klokov, the chinks, Clarence, in fact almost any oly guys squatting and you'll notice they go incredibly deep every single time. They don't DL because of the recovery problems they cause in their high frequency C&J and snatch programs and they don't bench much because they don't need to

Why do meme lifters insist on reinventing the wheel with split squats and other retarded trash?

>Why do meme lifters insist on reinventing the wheel with split squats and other retarded trash?
its fun to rustle the jimmies of dumbdumbs who can't comprehend more than 5 exercises

True, but it's even more retarded to disregard all those essential basics as completely replaceable or even useless, when they're the perfect opposite. Any good workout, whether it's for bodybuilding, oly, strength or otherwise, always is structured in whole or in part around 4-5 main lifts. That's not to say accessories and extra shit aren't useful as fuck.