I'm 31

how old are you?

>still can't bench 2pl8
>no gf

mate I'm f31 and still got no gf

bout three fiddy

Just turned 33.

I should have done something by now
Never had gf, maybe should get one, dont really want one but maybe im missing out on something

Just one class short of getting my BA. Have gf. Work shitty job but distract myself with lifting, gf and /toy/

20, surprised at how old everyone is on here.

29, am I going to make it?

25. I have a girlfriend who I will marry but career wise I haven't even started. Dunno how to feel

>17
>lifting 2 months
>taking care of body, eating right etc.
>She doesn't support my new lifestyle
>too much "change" for her
>Gf is a gains gobly

What do?

Gains > gf

so when Veeky Forums started ... you were 12?

You're 17. You almost certainly won't stay with her forever you'll be a completely different person 2 years from now and then completely different again a few years after that, just end it.

do your thing and ignore her. You will get a better model when u get gains. If she dosent want to become better model its her foult.

Oh gawd. You won't remember this mole in 6 months because you'll be broken up long before then.

Just ditch her in the shittiest possible way. Really make her hate men for the rest of her life if possible.

Ur gonna get banned

19 with a qt high school gf. Top that losers

12 and 6 months

Lmao

u jelly brah?

33 in a week.

26. Having an insane quarter life crisis right now, no gf either. How do people just enjoy their time on this earth?

26. Starting to feel old

27 anonfag here. Similar feeling kicked in.
25 is the last year during which you can blissfully ignore the fact that you're actively aging.
When you're closer to your 30's than you are to your 20's it's all over, you never feel carelessly young anymore. Shit feeling desu.

25 and I've pretty much got nothing other than a shitty factory job.
Wondering when I should end it.

23. I feel old already

Turning 45 in a week.

'sup young punks?

25 year old here. Do things get better?

Right now I feel really fucking lost and confused.

27 but someone guessed that I was 24 or 25 yesterday so it's k. Bout to move in with gf this week.

>28
feel so old these days

Gonna be 30 in September.

God, how time flies... but, I don't regret a thing.

Ride the waves of life, my friend. Wax and wane...

When you understand everyone is just as lost and confused as you, it helps with letting go.

Well you have more money and start to think many of the things that seemed like a big deal are really small things that don't matter.

But injuries take forever to heal and you kinda lose touch with pop culture, which can make you seem weird at times.

just turned 19. I am here for around two years.

In all this time I never noticed that fit is so old, I thought of mostly teenagers like me.

Nah, cause it won't last.

19, got some advise for me? always fearing of missing out stuff atm

10 years older than you, and all I will say is to just fucking enjoy the ride. Life is crazy, don't make these coming years times for you to say you wish you had done more.

Is it too late to start lifting in my mid 22s?

>27
>what is life?

that's a quality shoop

22. What do I do after college?

How to find a homo friend that helps me dress up nicely? I've got a gf but I'd really like to have gay friends

Hell no.

Enter an existential crisis which either breaks you down or throws you into a path of progress.

yes, isnt it obvious?

>36

is it just me or did the Veeky Forums average age rise quite noticeable during the last years?

i remember when i started browsing this place most were early 20s or younger.

18. I've been underage b& lurking for years.

Nope, I never touched a weight until age 23.

yes who knows what the fuck the younger generations are on these days. probly shit like snapchat and instagram

Yup. Thing is, a lot of the original anons stayed, so now there is a whole new demographic that simply didn't/couldn't exist before.

No, he would have been 6. I'm 26. I would have been 12.

What are the chances of being alone throughout all that. Fuck

>21
>nearly done with uni
>qt3.14 gf
>group of close friends from when i was in highschool
>6'7"
>270lbs
>about to cut

Feels good man

Have fun having dysfunctional knees in 10 years

good satire

Congratulations, you failed basic math.

I'm 20 at the moment, and getting older every damn day.

26 with a 19 year old rich as balls bombshell Chinese gf

26, married with two kids. Trying not to fall into the "30 year old fat wife" trap.

I was alone through all of it. Started having panic attacks and everything. I spent 7 months straight after graduating just living with my parents and getting blazed every day. Eventually I had to tell my folks about how miserable I was.

My mom suggested pills since she's been on anti-depressants for 20 years, but I declined. I thought "There must be something wrong with the way I am thinking." That's when I eventually discovered meditation and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

So, I went for a post-graduate program for HR Management. After a week, I hated it. After 2 weeks, I really fucking hated it. After a month I thought there is no way I could continue putting myself through this shit.

"But I can't just drop out of school and start back to where I was again. What do I want to do? What do I REALLY want to do?"

"Travel."

And with that, I had a desire to do something that came from my heart and not just my mind telling me what I 'should' do.

I've been living/teaching in Korea for 5 years and it has been wonderful. Love my job, love the people I have met, love where I live, and love being able to travel when I have the chance.

Even when you think you are alone, you aren't. Maybe you just haven't breached that barrier of personal struggle/vulnerability with the people who are already close to you. I'll guarantee some of them are way more open to it than you'd think. They are going through the same (if not worse) shit.

u dun goofed son

Eww, Chinese

Lmao

We're at the most pivotal age in our lives, lads. This is when boys truly become men in our time. This is when you leave your youthful naivete behind and start seeing the world as it is instead of how you want it to be. It's a depressing change, but the insight that comes with age is your strength. You can attempt to continue living the lie of youth or you can set your eyes on the horizon and shoulder your burden with no illusions about your place in the world. You know by now what you're capable of as well as your own limitations. Use this knowledge. Plan your next five years carefully. This is the age when wise men plan their future and when the wisest men adjust their plans to better reflect reality. Do not flinch at distasteful truths when making your plans. They are often the most important. Honest assessment and careful planning are the surest path to a brighter future, but know that contingency is unavoidable. Plan for this as best you can and steel yourself for future trials.
Be confident in what you are. You know what that is by now. Begin to look at the big picture. Plot your best course. Become the best version of yourself through force of will and careful planning.

yeah man, giant tits on a small frame is so gross

fuck outta here

40. Feels bad man.

19, Been lifting for 3 years. Body wise I've almost made it but my goals and how I see myself keep changing.

18 with a 17-year-old 9.5/10 demuzziefied Saudi fiancée.

Top that, /n/igger.

Her pussy must be stank

non.

was her first one.

>Engaged at 18 years old to a sandnigger

You poor fucking bastard

yeah...but... arab

27 and nearing my expiration date

This either one of those things would be terribad, but you went whole hog. Poor choice, my man.

when is gf?

>48
>tfw realizing I spend most of my free time socializing with people less than half my age

lul what a loser

go hang yourself LUL

gotta admit they are a hit or miss, with a 99% miss chance.

but the few good ones are superior to white girls in every way.

No worries senpai. Normies suck.

I got one at 15. I think you missed your chance

about to turn 20, that's when things turn around right? When you can put your teenage years behind you?

Yes and no. If you're in college, you've got at least another 1-2 years of semi-high school crap. Post grad is when you truly escape from high school social trappings. Then you find out there are (to a lesser extent) adult ones.

I taught English in China for a year, and everyone I met who had been doing TEFL for more than 2 or 3 years was a depressed alcoholic but then again, all the expats working at Chinese offices/plants for international corporations were depressed alcoholics too.