Can we get a /feels general/ thread going? Good or bad

Can we get a /feels general/ thread going? Good or bad
I'll start with bad

>flirting with a qt at my uni gym for a few weeks
>finally get the courage to ask her out
>"um, I'm sorry user, I'm kinda talking to someone else rn"
FUCK
>one day see her leaving the gym building and get in a convertible with the Chaddiest Chad I've ever seen
>iknowthatguy.png
>her bf sits like 2 seats away from me in my macroeconomics class
>sees me staring at him out the window
>looks me straight in the eye then turns and kisses my crush on the cheek
>wheels out of the parking lot at mach speed

This is like the 8 or 9th time since middle school that I've been rejected by a girl
It. Hurts. So. Much

>8th or 9th time this has happened
>Still get broken up by it

dude
get over it

I've been rejected by more girls then there probably are posting on Veeky Forums. It happens

Sorry but this bullshit just adds to the problem. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, either find another qt or learn to be happy without one.

it's worse BECAUSE its happebed so much which leads me to belive that 99% of girls would find me unattractive

post pic

Yeah OP you know what? IT WAS ME THE WHOLE DANG TIME! I MADE SURE TO MAKE THAT KISSY EEEXTRA MOIST FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE BUDDY HA HA! I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THIS CHICK, TO BE HONEST SHE LOOKS LIKE A SHOPPINGCART, BUT MAAAN WHEN I SAW YOU TRYING TO GET IN THERE, I JUST HAD TO PUT MY THING IN THERE YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN HAHAA DINGA LINGUS IN THE COOCHI MY MAN :---DDD ANYWAYS RIGHT NOW IM TAKING HER TO POUND TOWN AS IM WRITING THIS AND MAN I GOTTA TELL YOU MY KISSES AINT THE ONLY THING THAT'S MOIST AHA HAAA! ANYWAYS I GOTTA CHANGE POSITION AND WRAP THIS MESSAGE UP NOW! THE CHAD MEISTER OVER AND OUT, PEACE!

Stop obsessing over it. For fuck's sake.

She was either
A) Not seeing someone when you started flirting in which case you need to be more fucking assertive next time and not pussy foot around

B) She was already dating him before you started chatting her up in which case you never had a shot anyways, get over it.

unless you intended to try and swoop in, break them up and take her for your own. In which case you'd be an asshole and an idiot.

For real though, you need to fucking be more assertive. Even if you don't have self confidence, act like you do. This wimpy attitude of yours is probably why. Stop blaming "Chads" because you don't have the guts to man up faster.

Then you have nothing to lose. My default state is believing nobody likes me, so I can only be pleasantly surprised

>Average but sweet chink gf dumped me and starts seeing nerdy as fuck skelly the next day posting it all over facebook
>Destroys me
>Spend almost an entire day crying to a friend
>Get a tonne of magic mushrooms and MDMA and just lose my mind for a week
>Start seeing psychologist to try avoid commiting sudoku
>Get put on anti-depressants
>Start lifting, dieting, quit smoking which i've been doing for over a decade, quit all other drugs
>Feel good enough to get on tinder
>Score 10x hotter Jap beauty
>Send ex a message that I was a drug addict through the entire relationship (she had no idea) but i'm not anymore thanks to her
>Send pic of new gf
>Tell her property manager she's subletting on AirBnB (illegal) and give her a link
>Block all contact

Things will be ok bro. I probably wouldn't have gotten over it so easy, if she'd moved onto someone Chadder then me, thankfully it was some gangly emo motherfucker with bangs. But you'll be fine.

>tfw girls don't care about your shredded abs because youre /uglyface/
>tfw girls don't care about your chest striations because you're /uglyface/
>tfw girls don't care about your 3D delts because youre /uglyface/
>tfw girls don't care about your v taper because you're /uglyface/

hello its me

So real talk, does rejection hurt that bad? I've never asked a girl out and had her say no. I've had a few where it didn't work out after the second or third date but that's really it, and it didn't feel like rejection so much as us just not really feeling it.

Only if you obsess over them by having expectations of them. It's delusional thinking of guys that have usually never been rejected or asked a girl out have. I didn't have the biggest confidence in high school so I would just talk to thicc chicks and before you know it you have a stable of thicc. There's a saying that a lot of man must know at a young age "why get the cow, when you can get the milk for free". It's perfect for doing GOMAD.

It's long but worth a read

>It's long but worth a read

t. autistic adhd faggot

Why even come here if you don't want to read shit?

>Work in boring industry
>Super qt girl joins company
>She laughs at all my retarded jokes but I dont know how to approach her outside of work related situations
>Will probably continually wait for months for the right situation to talk to her until one of us leaves and I never see her again
>Repeat with every girl ever

Should I just sit next to her during the lunch break and try to get to know her? How do you do this?

how have you autists not figured out how to talk to women yet? you literally just ask her.

>hey i think you're cute do you want to hang out after work sometime?
>omg leik where would we go xD?

Do I just abruptly ask for her phone number and stuff?

>Tell her property manager she's subletting on AirBnB (illegal) and give her a link

fuck yeah craig. what a mad cunt.

Never tell them theyre cute or hot. You pull that card at the right moment. Just ask get coffee

>r9k

>be me
>13 years old
>going out with a girl for the first time
>just a walk
>nervous though
>it goes well
>come home
>mom, who I had told it about, laughs
>'[My dad's name], our little boy is starting to go out with girls, tee hee!
>mocks me
>such a big moment for me laughed at
>it doesn't work out with that girl
>what I remember is my mom's laugh
>fast forward 16 years
>still bitter about it
>mom still doesn't realize how much she hurt 13 year old me
>me
>29yo handholdless, kissless virgin
>afraid of going out with anyone at this age
>don't know how to start
>girls genuinely like me though, not a chad by any means but I'm likeable
>live with parents
>afraid of their laughter
>afraid of being mocked
>they and the rest of the family stopped asking me about girls
>lifting
>looking better but the pain is still there
>drifting through life, saving money to move out
>alone
>lonely
>mfw

Hold me, Veeky Forums.

If Chad is spending his time on her, she's probably a real catch. So the real question here is why the hell are you hitting on the hottest girl in the room? Since you're on Veeky Forums you're probably not top-tier yourself. Shoot within your league bro.

No it wasnt. Give me back 6 minutes you fucking cuck

Ugh. Hold yourself, /twit/.

dont worry bro. youre gonna make it. we are all gonna make it

go out and kiss people man. u make me sad

ha faggot

obviously fake man
dry your panties

>not builtfat

not gonna make it

stop being a fag

10/10 body with 1/10 face is 5/10 overall. You can pull something with being completely mediocre.

What women hate most is self loathing and wailing in pity. ONLY women can do that in relationships. Dont acknowledge your full limitations in front of her and everything will be fine. Just bullshit yourself that you are better, than you really are and she will accept that lie fully.

Because, for women, facts doesnt matter.

Just move out you fucking retarded piece of shit, how can anyone be this stupid and deluded?

Lmao

>what women hate most is self loathing

No, what women hate most is you being ugly

>were all gonna make it
we all deserve and will find happiness.
thank you, user, you're one of the good ones.

This girl at work started flirting with me since pretty much day 1, which was a real surprise because she's literally the hottest girl there, every single guy there tries to get on her.
Eventually I started flirting back, not thinking much of it, fast forward 2 months and I have the biggest crush on her, but now she's gone cold on me and flirting with other guys instead. It fucking hurts seeing the looks she gives them.

A few of the guys there made jokes about how she's not into me so I should fuck off, even though I never even talk to her unless she talked to me first. Maybe I misinterpreted the whole thing and she was never into me in the first place.

I hate her so much for showing me attention, and I hate myself even more for falling for her.

stop being a pussy ass bitch

you should probably talk to your mom about what she did
i feel your feel

>be 17
>decide to be gay once I realized men were superior
>come out to orthodox (((jewish))) family
>they practically disown me
>start lifting to cope with bad feels
Fast forward to now, 2nd year in uni
>Veeky Forums as fuck
>super confident, score so much dick
>get a call from mom 2 months ago
>my fat fuck dad just passed away from heart disease, and she is moving away back to Israel to live with relatives
>mfw

The trick is to start hating women.

They know men desire them. They know they can do right about everything as long as they look somewhat okay (don't be obese, that's it for women). You can work out for years and yet, all your muscles will never have the effect on women that a set of tits and an ass have on men.
Why would they even enter a relationship with you? They can get sex at any time they want, everything else they get from male friends and family.

>tfw no homo
Feels bad man.

jesus christ my dude

Every missed chance is lost.

3xF asking out and u have a gf.

Simply, reason why many autismos here are tfw no gf cuz they are afraid of rejection.

feels good man

Let's be honest, most guys that are scared of rejection will probably get rejected if they try anything.

Oh well, they were the ones who gave up on you. Fuck 'em.

>starting med school on Monday after years of trying to get in
>so much calmer and at peace then at 20 years old
>down from 230 lbs to 192 lbs, still 8 more to go
>glorious feels everywhere

Yeah it's time to move out dude, you're 30. Leave. Fuck easy girls for practice.

Don't know why but this made me kek so hard. Good feels, my fudgepacking friend

If I were you I'd lead it off of a good conversation. After having a decent convo say some shit like "hey I really enjoy hanging out with you, wanna hang out sometime?" Or whatever works for you.

>tfw gf
>tfw she had 3 previous sexual partners
>tfw I am realizing I will cheat on her with the first girl I see that has less partners

>tfw family thinks you're closet because kissless virigin

Not OP but how do I measure what league I'm in? Some days when I look in the mirror I think I look like a stud and other days I think I look like an ugly cunt.

Assume every day is your worst day. Then go lower

That's your league

If you have any female friends you can ask them, but they might be biased, might be unable to be honest to spare your feelings, and a billion other factors.

Personally I had two attractive girls say I'm straight up hot and fight over me at a party, but according to lookism and /soc/ I'm a 3-4/10 and always have trouble getting women anyway so who the fuck knows.

>gay and jewish
classic

>at a party
Might have thought you were more attractive than you are because drunk.

Even still I'm sure you look fine, user.

>having female friends
>goes on Veeky Forums

Pick one

Veeky Forums

Where do you study, OP?

>have been putting off looking at my uni results
>had a depressive episode during exams
why am i like this
>scraped through by the skin of my dick
>feeling better about it
>keen to give it my all this semester
>shoulder is feeling better
>planning on getting back in the gym next week

i just might make it brehs

Well one of them had a crush on me for a couple years, the other one won me over the other one and we dated for 2 years, so I'm inclined to believe them.

But who knows.

>actually tries in school and doesn't drop out to become a 24/7 gym rat

not gonna make it

>be me 19
>skelly all my life
>start lifting for confidence boost
>8 months had passed
>starting to see some muscles growing
>tfw i never had muscles in my life
>mfw

You think being rejected 8 times is " so much"?

Are you a fit bottom? I got something for you

Kek

I'm in kinda rage atm ... Moved some months ago with my wife. She' almost a sperg, doesn't care much for companie/lotsa friends but I'm different. Seen from neutral viewpoint everything is fine; we have a house in a very rural area, both a job, I can lift for fucking cheap and so on. But then ... she's never motivated to empty boxes, when I say let's do this on a saturday - we have almost 30 unemptied moving boxes in this fucking place. We have to do most of the stuff together because setting up must be in a special manner to please madam. I sit here in a house in the fucking countryside with all my friend literally hours away and it looks like a shithole from inside. Was just looking for my fanny pack for biking to place a bottle of water in it. Not-found.exe

I feel like going to the barn to take an axe and destroy everything.

/blog

going in for blood work in an hour
Have blood results by next week
Crossing my fingers my levels have improved

>having troubles with gf
>get into a stupid argument and we break up
>she blocks me in every way
>cant stop thinking of her
>start to use tinder but none of the girls are better than my ex
>start missing her a lot, been a month and i dont even think she remembers me anymore
>So devastated
>the silver lightning being that all my lifts have gone up
>gained around 8 kg since the breakup, needed a few ekstra kg
>chat with new girl, same name as ex so she keeps reminding me of her
>but damn she is cute
>keeps postponing the date
fml

Thatll show her for wanting to date someone else and breaking up before cheating, the whore!!

this
basically you know by which type of girl shows interest in you. They 7 = you 7.

> be together for 6 months with this 7/10
> she's in no way exceptional, besides the fact that she has the same humour as I do and I never have to explain myself. Chatting with her is like the talks I have with myself in my own mind, except she has wittier comebacks at times
> break up because I had to move 2200 miles for university
> it's been almost a year and she's moved on, probably barely remembers me, but I miss her more every day
> tried having sex with randoms from clubs but it's pointless and not entertaining (I can't fuck the hotties in the UK because every guy looks like a fucking Abercrombie model)
> tried getting a new gf but I'm in engineering. 3 girls out of 200 people in my course.

What do I even do?

I sometimes get jealous of courses with a good female to male student ratio. So much more chance to get laid when there's actual females in your university social circle

Join some sports teams, make friends, and fuck their friends.

> went to bouldering, literally 2 girls in our entire university team. torn my shoulder blade after one month so probably not going back

> went to krav maga, all the girls dropped after one course, actually stuck with that one for the entire year. Pretty fun but all the punches probably fucked my head up, will take up a different martial art this year

What sport should I join?

I meant you should make friends with the dudes, and then go to parties and shit with them, where you will find girls.

I'm a girl and my pussy smells like pewp.

>Got 110 lb OHP for 10 reps yesterday
>Failed lifting 190 lb deadlift after 2 reps

I'm very happy, yet very angry

fuck em, keep going my man

>mom passed away last November
>Wife of 10 years passed away 3 weeks ago
>She use to hug me all night as we slept
>Got use to sleeping like that
>Only way I can sleep now is if I tuck blankets under the mattress really tight so it feels tights against my body like the arm of my wife
>Shit sucks bros.

I dont understand, why do you say tge other guy is chad. Instead of saying "shes taken, next girl!" you think "oh chaddiest chad took her away!!!"

Pathetic mentality, you shouldnt ask her out to the piint she rejects you. Patgettic

that shit does suck, keep on trucking bro

Lol why do you go for girls that dont show interest then qq,anyways atleast you tried.Better that than nothing.

Been lifting for 2 months and my deadlift is at 190 x 6 with OHP at 80 x 5. How is your OHP so dis-proportionally stronger than your diddly?

How drunk are you user?

Sorry for your loss man. I know I'm just some random guy on an Uzbek goat herding forum, but I hope you're doing alright.

hang in there man

are you in a wheelchair or something? Do you have Cerebral Palsy?

Fuck man, I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Hope you recover quickly. Remember that they'd want you to be happy.

I've been lifting about the same amount of time. I get the feeling my form on DL is shit. My OHP is nice though, I've always had strong shoulders.
N-no, it feels that way at times... I can squat 150 lbs for 10 reps easy somehow

It's cause you didn't ask her out quickly enough.

t. Chad (kisses virgin)

Post your symmetric strength man.

Wow goes to show how repulsive people really is.You disgust me,you are the reason I hate most of the people

>have average gf because im average and have an addiction
>she breaks with me because life
>do drugs
>breaking point
>get my shit together
>get hot gf
>make my ex losw her job for no reason because fuck her for dumping me

Fuck you,disgusting animal,I swear I would break your legs or hands to show you to be humble and a quality human person

If you flirted with a person for months and they didn't do anything, wouldn't you just move on?

>The single reason my life is in shambles is because my mom made a joke once
Yeah, no buddy, I'm not buying it.