This is what first place at the Ruby look like, are you hater trolls getting nervous yet?

This is what first place at the Ruby look like, are you hater trolls getting nervous yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAZ_M4Bpujw
youtube.com/watch?v=VOVZj4_2Tro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand what this string of words means

not in the am bro please

It only took him 15 years and like 5 or 6 personal trainers to achieve what most manlets can achieve in a year to two years.

Don't test me bro ain't no little Bo Peep bro not in the am bro PLEASE

nice legs desu

not in the morning bro

i aint no small fry

Those legs are legit and he doesn't even train them. It's just proof genetics > all.

>doesn't even train them
shut up hater troll!!! got injuries bro 7 car 9 car a 5 car accidents bro you don't know bro got hernia disk bro hit at Publix t bone bro old lady fucking haters lady and hernia disk bro
youtu.be/bAZ_M4Bpujw

look at this fat fuck and his chips

stupid monkeyprick cant stay away from the cheat meals. i know hes also eating burger king

those are japanese diet chip perarl habor freaky bro

Kek, what about that video when he claimed he used to squat 5plate? That was even better.

I can't believe it, but the piss lord doesn't look bad at all.

What's funny is that Jason can't lift or diet for shit and he still looks better than Blaha.

Looks like PJ Braun is giving JG some special blackstone labs skittles.

Big Lenny has liver damage, his eyes are yellow and the spots on his skin are signs of severe liver damage

He will be DEAD soon

Blaha actually ran a legit stack too. JG just does whatever he can afford that month.

It's sickening

noooooooo

haters beware haters beWAre

youtube.com/watch?v=VOVZj4_2Tro

Lmao, what about those rancid farts he let out during the diana maybrook video where they're cooking salmon. That one killed me.

I think that vid was peak Janoy. That fart when he leans over and opens the oven door killed me

is it wrong i'm rooting for this tard more than i'm rooting for boogie?

No, Cresva has legitimate mental issues but tries not to let them stop him from achieving his goal while Bastion Booger makes up his mental issues and uses them as an excuse as to why he continually fails to make good on anything he says ever.

M'piss might be a piece of shit but I hope he makes it, he is way more entertaining to watch than Boogie and actually has the drive to do shit.

imagine if he lifted

bad bad blumbars

no, fuck boogie.

He looks better than most people here lmao

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HATING BRO I DID NOT GO TO BURGER KING FUCK I'M GONNA KILL EM

That's why he gets so much hate lmao

mirin his legs desu

It might the the lighting or the way his shorts are pulled up, but are his left quads way bigger than his right?

No, Jason was born retarded, boogie brought it on himself.

This

The retard has nice legs

This

it AMening bro not now pls

This, he's got great legs for somebody that trains legs terribly