/fraud/

/fraud/ - roiding for this

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on overcompensating manlets general:

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=ostarine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term="GW 501516"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2815252/pdf/nihms132773.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i pull test e from a vial into a sterile suringe using a sterile needle, can i keep it in there with the cap on for a day before pinning or will it go bad? Will test-e spoil in a suringe?

>suringe

masT comes up and slaps your ass

what do you do?

Sure you can even save it a couple of days if desired.

Feel blessed

I look him in the eyes and say "thank you daddy"

I just want to do one cycle for the permanent myonuclei gains, what point is good to start at?

kill yourself

"harder daddy"

Need ephedrine but my usual source is only doing orders of £100 or more

and I'm not in need of anything other than ephedrine right now

know that feel

want to try out stims like eph or dmaa, so I'd want to buy smaller quantities, but it's almost always some ridiculous min order

Whats tablets usually pressed with (as in ingredient wise)?

Ive got some pink dbol tabs (5mg pentagon tabs) that weigh 11.5mg each, I know that shit is real dbol from the effects and side effects that dbol gives me.

But Im wondering if its actually overdosed considering the tab weight of 11.5mg, or if its more than 50% filler?

Ily Jerry, you've been my favorite trip for 2 years now

I did that before i would keep my test for half a week in a sterile syringe. I always made sure I didn't make a single mistake and kept it in a fresh clean small plastic bag while storing it in the fridge. Never had an issue doing that.

If you can't ask for sources how do people find shit the US?

About to start my first SARMs cycle.

I'm doing LGD (15mg) and Cardarine (10mg).
For 8 weeks.
PCT is three weeks Clomid (25/12.5/12.5), two weeks Ostarine (10mg) and test support (Ashwaganda, fenugreek and D-Aspartic Acid).

Any red flags?

>Any red flags?
ya, you're planning on doing sarms

Google steroid sources.
Leddit has an entire board for it, there are private normiebook pages for it.

Better yet, lift for a couple of years natty, then make friends with an obvious fraud and they'll put you onto their source.

Find the biggest guy in your gym and tell him that you'll do ANYTHING to be like him.

why would run something suppressive on a pct

>Cardarine
enjoy your cancer

So long as you don't take 5000% of normal dosage, there's no associated risks.

Ostarine is much less suppressive than LGD, it is commonly used after LGD to prevent degradation of muscle.

Why would a pharmaceutical company abandon research on such a promising drug if there are no associated risks

Because it has very little associated benefits compared to physician monitored TRT.

You don't make a car that no one will buy.

>Because it has very little associated benefits compared to physician monitored TRT

But it's not used for that at all.

> Furthermore, in rats treated with GW501516, increased fatty acid metabolism in skeletal muscle and protection against diet-induced obesity and type II diabetes was observed. In obese rhesus monkeys, GW501516 increased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and lowered very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL).

Litteraly a miracle drug for fat fucks and people with heart problems, yet they completely dropped the research

>The study, that is so often referred to, subjected rats to supraphysiological dosages of 10mg/kg of body, or to put that in perspective, a 200lb man (roughly 90 kg) dosing around 900mgs of GW-501516 per day. These doses defy any sensible logic and, therefore, hold no standing at the suggested dosage of 20mg a day.

evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

you're not answering the question in (or ) even though you quoted it

Because bringing a drug to market costs tens of millions of dollars.
Unless it is SIGNIFICANTLY better than its competitors, there's no financial incentive to bring it to market.

Shit like this that gets dropped for one reason or another sometimes gets picked up by the "research chemicals" market because the formula isn't trademark or IP protected due to the cost of such methods.
But for every drug that gets picked up, there's tens that don't even make it to the RC market.

The basic procedure for trials is that they do a massive dose, to find out what effects there may be, because when you give a rat 5,000% of a standard dosage, whatever is going to happen happens rapidly.

They then lower the dosage and run longer term studies monitoring specifically for those problems.

They never managed to induce stomach cancer using normal or even moderately elevated dosages.

>feel like I'm not even gaining muscle despite overkill stack
>am i get smaller?
>got a comment from gf I really need to get new shirts
>"you are stretching them way to much, your abs are pressing trough and skin is starting to shine trough as well"

Things are looking good for me guys.

How are you all doing?

Will memek747 make my dick bigger?

I have a disrupted disc, patellar tendonitis and am cutting.
shit's lame

good to hear you're growing breh, keep it up

what are you on right now?

Post pic of current physique.

Quick one, about to work out.

750mg test, 400mg deca, 400mg.
I'm a poor responder but very resistant to side effects.
More then I need right now, in the middle of switching places so compensating.

>750mg test, 400mg deca, 400mg.
What?

Mast. Oops.

are you going to jump on the tren train?

Jumping back on a very long, but monitored, 400mg Tren cycle after the next cruise.

test/tren or just tren?

250mg Test, 400mg Tren, 200mg Mast.

Just Tren alone would be pretty stupid.

Currently on...

500mg Test E
400mg Mast E
50mg Var

Cutting.

I am so fucking hungry.

Going to lower Test over the next few weeks and probably jump on the tren train. Or DHB if I can find it. I already have horrible sleep health, 4-5 hours a night of decent sleep, waking up constantly. what do?

Tren, at least for me, makes 4 hours of sleep enough to last me the entire day.
Current stack leaves me pretty tired unless I get at least 7 hours.

I've been rolling with 4-5 hours a night for at least 5 years. First day off of work I sleep 8-12.

>it causes cancer in high doses, therefore it won't cause cancer in low doses.
I ain't saying you're wrong, but that's not how pharmacology works.

>roiding for this

Yes I truly am roiding to maintain this wonderfull physique

I was pointing out that the point he was making was on flawed data.

I know that they also performed low dosage trials - and the reason why those aren't spoken about is because they never generated any cancer.

can you link them?

Don't listen to that guy. Solid physique.

How was your physique before you started roiding?

Terrible.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=ostarine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term="GW 501516"

There's a few studies with results that seem to indicate moderate doses of Ostarine can actually inhibit cancer cells, though as far as I know, this was only tested on induced cancer cells in rodents and was never brought through to simian trials and has never been documented in human usage.
Doesn't mean there's not someone self medicating with it, but there's no actual data on it.

ostarine isn't cardarine, retard

You had a pretty solid core at least. You've put on some impressive lean mass.

How would you say roids have changed your life for the better apart from putting on more muscle? More attention from the girls perhaps?

I'm on my first cycle atm and I am really curious. I feel a lot better than I usually do. I feel like I am better at everything.

I was posting links for both, retard.

I'm still waiting for the low dosage cardarine human trials you said you knew happened

Core always has been my strongest point, mostly muh sixpack meme.

Roids changed everything, promotion at work, energy for days, heavy manual labor so my work really picked up even more pace.

My mind is at peace 95% of the time instead of suicidal thoughts so that counts.

As for girls, I get noticed alot more by both genders.
Whats more important for me is the improvement in my relationship. I'm more dominant which made the relationship stronger and the sex improved tenfold.

It started as a single cycle but turned into BnC. I can't live without.

>It started as a single cycle but turned into BnC. I can't live without.

Probably the same is going to happen with me I guess. I knew it was a huge possibility from the start though.

>Roids changed everything, promotion at work, energy for days, heavy manual labor so my work really picked up even more pace.

The difference in energy levels sure is huge. I would normally get tired after the gym and at the end of day I would feel exhausted. These days I have energy throughout the entire day and I have yet to feel exhausted, even after hitting it super hard in the gym for almost 2 hours. It's insane.

>My mind is at peace 95% of the time instead of suicidal thoughts so that counts.

Now that you mention it, I haven't had a single suicidal thought since I started. I usually can't go more than 3 days without the thought popping up at some point.

I don't see how I am to turn back to normal after this. It's like having a million dollars and deciding to go live as a homeless person.

Where did I ever say human trials?

>1.5g of gear for this

That last sentence hit the nail right on the head.

I do plan a trt period of 6 months after being on for 2 years no matter what bloods tell me.

>I know that they also performed low dosage trials - and the reason why those aren't spoken about is because they never generated any cancer.
if said trials could generate cancer, what would they be on? do you have any other animal trials?

I'm currently on 200mg test e/ week and don't need AI, what are the chances I'll need an AI if I throw in 200mg deca?

Yes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2815252/pdf/nihms132773.pdf

REMINDER: No matter how much steroids you use, you'll still always be the beta-as-fuck DYEL faggot on the inside, and any alpha male that comes along, even if he's smaller than you, will still blow you over like the paper tiger you are.

AI? No chance. DA? Maybe.

You're still trying to troll? You do know that nobody here cares, right? You're not offending or angering anyone, you're just being stupid.

Notice: This does not apply to TRUE ALPHA jerry

>You're not offending or angering anyone, you're just being stupid.
Then why did you respond?
>because I'm right and you damned well know it

Attention: You can't escape the truth.

nope
>C20 cells were cultured until they were approximately 80% and were then treated with either GW0742 or GW501516 (0–10 μM).
>C20 cells were plated on six-well plates with DMEM and 10% FCS. Twenty-four h post plating, cells were treated with GW501516 (0, 1.0 μM or 10 μM) for 24–72 h.

next?

The only TRUTH here is that jerry is a GOD AMONG MEN.

>has been on roids for a while
>is getting swole
>walking down the street
>sees bully used to know in school
>still crosses the street and pretends not to see him
ADMIT IT

DA?

jerry is the only TRUE ALPHA here. He bleeds PURE MASCULINITY and RAW GRIT.
FLAWLESS PHYSIQUE: CHECK
TRUE LADIES MAN: CHECK
SUPERHUMAN ALCOHOL TOLERANCE: CHECK
TATTOO OF THE WORLDS ONLY PURE WOMAN OVER HIS HEART: FUCKING CHECK
the only thing anyone needs to admit is that jerry is GODLIKE

Every day I want to hang myself for not being Jerry.
Not even 20 grams of test can turn me into this wild hunk of a man.

Read the OP

>t. mad

I have and that isn't an acronym my man

Here's a hint: What do you take to lower prolactin?

I have never seen that acronym (or any) used for a dopamine agonist, why not just say caber?

Do you guys really need to inject all this shit? I just lift, eat, and sleep, and I get all kinds of gains. Are you saying you really need this shit just to do that? Oh and also my girlfriend is reading over my shoulder; she wants to know what your girlfriends think of all this, too. She thinks it's kind of stupid btw.

you only get to say that if you're willing to post your amazing natty physique

are you going to?

It would be MAD not to recognize that jerry is the SUPERIOR MAN

>demands proof
Well, I guess if you're just going to evade the question then that's all I really need to know. Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, lol.

Have any of you convinced your doctors to prescribe you anything legit?

DA is used all the time, and there's more than one kind of dopamine agonist

No you don't need any of this. Just like you could just do calisthenics and eat nothing but boiled broccoli, chicken breast and cottage cheese. It's just easier and more fun.

Gf is fine with it. She trusts my decision making that I know what's best for myself. She sometimes pins me.

i pinned my quads back and forth mon-thurs but i was basically limping so i just did glutes fri and today, doesn't hurt half as bad. why the fuck do quads hurt so much worse? did i hit the wrong spot? there's STILL a dull pain in them now, though not half as bad. my right one is even somewhat reddish/splotchy. just stick to glutes? don't even think about delts?

how much do you bench?

>when the trolling isn't working and you have to change tactics.
I liked the bit about girlfriends, that was a good touch

Quads have lots of nerves and blood vessels. They can be nasty for pip at first. I actually do best with delts, no pip at all.

I prefer quads over glutes. I like to see how much left I have to inject, and I find it harder to aspirate myself when not injecting there.

tell ur gf I really appreciate her opinion

>tfw nerd weab chuuni gamer who don't care about stupid shit like sports and partying
>stumbled into fitness years ago, steroids 2 years ago
>still a chuuni nerd gamer who hates normies

How the fuck does one get a 5/10 gf who's also the same? the thought of having to put up with some bitch who spends all day refreshing IG/FB for their validation likes and going to the pub/bar/club twice a week and being some fagball fanatic makes me vomit, even If she was legit 10/10.

it's not happening

yeah probably.

I guess I'll just become a muscle wizard.

At least I'll have a lot more extra cash lying around...

fuck maybe i hit a nerve
I'll try that one next

has anyone here ever tried poppers before sex? how was it?

Paging bimbs.