Anyone ever fall for the cardio meme...

Anyone ever fall for the cardio meme? My T is currently in the shitter and I still have manboob despite doing other calisthenic workouts daily. Fuck this shit, I'm grabbing a dumbbell.

Reminder that you will always be a skinnyfat lazy sack of shit theory crafting why you arent fit, its your curse.

Don't project on to me.

you need to do both you fucking retard

Nothing wrong with cardio.

What are your goals? Just loose weight? Diet and cardio.

Want to get big? Eat a lot (but clean) and lift heavy

Wanna look shredded? Diet and lift moderately

/thread

I currently do push ups, pull ups, and squats every day, with cardio every other day. According to my recent blood test, my testosterone is extremely low. I am otherwise completely healthy. Despite this my body has a more skinnyfat appearance. So my goal now is to try and build muscle, I must discard my DYEL faggotry and begin lifting. I understand some people can make it DYEL but I think I'll see better results by just lifting. I'm seeing an endocrinologist about my T level as well.

>calisthenics
>cardio
You're doing something wrong, fag.

You must be doing something wrong lowlife because cardio helped me to cure my manboobs

That's generally a good plan.

I'm doing SL right now and mix HIIT workouts in when I'm not completely fucking exhausted afterwards. It works pretty well, and you shouldn't completely give up on cardio because the running scene is a great way to meet people and ik in my town at least you can get free beer and shit at the end of 5ks and such.

>black guy running in converse

that 1970s tech

>my testosterone is extremely low
You's a bitch.

>my testosterone is extremely low
Whats your TT, FT, LH, FSH, SHGB?

Well hey man, that's great. Given that I come home looking like I've jumped in a pool, I doubt my issues come from a lack of effort.

Well certainly keep this in mind. I've been nothing if not consistent for four months now so at least I know I can keep at it.

Well hey lowlife now you are paying for the health mistakes in the past and you are complaining? You brought this on yourself

Kek
Your test isn't low due to cardio. If you really have low test take hormones and transition to a cute girl.

Actually I'm perfectly healthy. My current routine isn't doing enough so I plan to change it and I will continue trying. God bless, my man.

I am far too hairy to be a trap. I also have a cleft chin. Sorry, user.

Your only choice is to get test prescribed by your doctor.

I do calisthenics and cardio(occasionally) and my test is doing just fine. There are people who dont work out and have healthy test levels.

In my experience my doctors are always super supportive of anything I do to make myself healthier. Literally came into my yearly check-in having lost 20lbs and the guy was fucking ecstatic. I told him I was exercising more and he literally printed off a calendar of all the 5k's going on this summer and left it with me.

So what's the problem? Get yourself that dere test.

I'm not OP, I was just adding on to what that guy said

>Still fat.
>Claims perfect health

Stop baiting. For the summerfags looking for actual advice: You can't be fat and fit. End of discussion. Either lose the weight, or accept you're not healthy.

That's a different guy.

I'm not fat, senpai, sorry. My weight is completely normal for my height and my calves are strong from my running. Will be sure to keep at it and shave the weight while gaining muscle. The only person baiting is the insecure narcissist calling people lowelives for wanting to improve themselves.