Why is my progress so slow compared to others?

Why is my progress so slow compared to others?

pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSPdoHMNskc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. You have average or below average genetics and you're comparing yourslelf to genetic outliers

2. Other people lie about their time lifting, their stats and whether they're natural or not.

3. You're doing it wrong plus a combination of the above.

1 and 2 cannot be helped I guess, but what should I do about 3? I have been lifting for 3 years and am not even otter mode

4. Nutrition is important, more important than the weekend warrior gym-goer thinks

5. It's obvious OP didn't read the fucking sticky.

Read the fucking sticky.

I did read the sticky years ago

Do you drink alcohol? From my experience, alcohol is the biggest threat to your health and gains.

Check your test levels. If your eating more and trying to increase weight and getting no where you probably have low test. Thank me later I was in the same situation as you

No I am straight edge and boring

Is this a fixable problem though?

>4. Nutrition is important

Literally NOBODY counts macros and besides getting enough protein it doesn't matter

>Is this a fixable problem?
Yes doctors will prescribe you steroids legally.

otter mode has very little muscle. to be ottermode just do a lot of cardio and eat very little, a tiny bit of lifting

>doctors will prescribe you steroids legally

What country do you live in?

Ever heard of TRT? I think doctors use that in every single developed country.

>comparing yourself to others
This isn't how you make it. If you're making progress, you're making progress.

That said, ask yourself the first three questions. youtu.be/JSPdoHMNskc

But that's only for medical problems, not gains?

Check your daily protein intake, my brother was complaining about his lack of gains and i made him count it. Turned out he was getting like 90g when he should have been pushing 160g.

Yeah if your testosterone is too low they will put you on TRT. Having 0 gainz can be an indication of fucked up hormones.

How bad can not enough protein screw you over?

Test your poo, worms can steal your gains.

true, I have had serious problems growing muscles until I finally took a look at the poo, found the worms and ate them instead. take that, faggotworms

You can literally lose muscle by tearing muscle fibers and not giving your body enough to replace it.

s-source? I weigh 150 and usually only eat 50- 60 grams of protein a day