>groups of friends come in and talk, spot each other and laugh
>I'm always there alone
>I know they notice me

>such calves
>such girl
>much unfair

Awkward.

go back to r/fitness fagface

Is this a real exercise or are they just doing this for the sake of it?

I'll fuck your ass until you love me faggot

That can't be real.

Hip raises are a thing for core strength but if you're not a signalling douchbag you would just use a barbell instead of a boyfriend for resistance.

>see gym crush
>dyel normie puts hand around waist and kisses gym crush
>tfw my heart breaks

>the gym homosexual tries to give you advice

That's why you outlift them and put them in their fucking face. It makes me so overjoyed to annihilate some fuccboi's lift and see that defeated look in his face in front of his dumb bitch

Place*

>only three couples that frequent my gym
>ALL THREE of them are BMWF

america was a mistake

>the gym twink walks in

>the gym couple walks in
>they're groping each other next to a memechine between half-assed rows
>get in the power rack next to them
>start squatting heavy and grunting loudly over them to kill their libidos
>sweat profusely to foul the air
>a few weeks later see them again and she's benching like 55 lb and puts her feet on the bench

>gym Thought Police arrest me after I look at a qt with a nice ass

>conspiracy to sniff

Calm down mike tyson

>she's benching like 55 lb

literally my girl and I couldn't be any more proud

>tfw start out my workout with squats
>walk up to the squat rack and 2 qts (probably 17 or 18 yrs old) walk up to the power rack next to me
>we do squats at pretty much the exact same time
>still no gf

Haha, OP is lonely.

But he does not weigh over 500 lbs.
You are like boogie fat largeman.

>Gym couple walks in
>Turns out the're really cool
>Talk to the guy about our workouts, he offers to borrow me his dipping belt since our shitty gym has none
>They both wave goodbye while leaving

Not too bad

Please be girl

>this one guy
>we are always at the same time at the gym late in the evening and it's just us
>he's always fixing his hair around me
>last time I went to a restaurant alone he was eating there alone too

Feels awkward af for some reason. I'm always hoping that he never chats me up.

Yeah I'm sure they're both thinking of you as they're having dirty hot sex every night while you're jerking off to anime lmao

delet dis

I purposly come to the gym with cute girls evry now and then and teach them how to lift just to piss off the biggest most autistic lifters there
You can see it in their eyes:
>my squat is far stronger than his, why is she laughing at his jokes, why isn't she with me

>tfw dating gym receptionnist
>tfw im that dyel

yes, it's real, it's one of those exercises that only women do like the vagina stretching machine. not sure who is the guy that keeps memeing women into doing those meme exercises but keep up the good work

>Only women do
lmaoing at your flat ass
I do it twice/week and I get mires over my butt every once in a while.

Tfw my gf can tell when I am feeling challenged by another male and will whisper insulting things about their face, form, body, how long they rest, if they're doing sumo, their clothes, their workout, to me before my lifts. Trust me we find a way to belittle you in our heads and then blissfully continue in our own little magical world. It's wonderful having validation at every single turn.

Post the gif where the other guy does those retarded ass jumping jacks.

Couples like you guys are the worst, spend all your time belittling other people because you have nothing else in common. Sort yourself out.

Lmao your girl is treating you like one of her catty friends, and you're actually reciprocating.
You're like two middle school bitches snickering in the corner.

when you see she is jelly of girls with average faces do you whisper to her to convince her that poverty facial features don't matter and thigh gap is kangz?

You are a weak beta faggot. Does she let you fuck her?

kek, why do you need others put down before you can lift? That's mental retardation

Should have blurred her chest mang, every bro in the cbt puts her tits to shame.

>not using this and loading up 2 plates more than your max and hitting a new PR with pure rage

never gonna make it

I was thinking about making a move with this flirty little blonde gym girl that always talks to me - but seeing how many guys hit on her every day, nah no way.

Do you think he is gay?

I hope you don't have her put her feet on the bench

Really nice work user, believable, short, triggering. you really hit all the marks and the picture choice is exceptional, ties it all together.

Solid A+

Wow, that ass is phat

Are you the motherfucker staring bitterly?

Every time I work out with my bros and we're having a laugh and doing retarded shit 99% percent of the people don't give a fuck but there's always one motherfucker that stares as if having fun while working out were illegal.

He's most often a dyel too.

It's gotten 7 times the reaction I was expecting. I thought it was ironic enough to get some lels, but I suppose I underestimated how hard it is for these losers to have their insecurities confirmed, even for a second.

The funny part is that she was making your favorite face

I'm 1/2 of a gym couple

>Broke my golden rule of shitting where I eat
>Started dating a girl from my boxing gym after years of training there without any interest in grills
>Now it's starting to go to shit and I'm worried about drama

I keep seeing red flags and I kind of want to dump her because of them; but I'll see her down training every week and I don't really want to deal with the "white knight effect" that guys do to try and earn their way into her pants.

confirmed reddit shitter

He's probably jealous that you are having fun with friends. I know that feel because that man is me.

yeah but she isn't good looking like me faggot

That stone cold narcissism goes a long way when you're ugly haha

>lock eyes on a qt doing instagram lift for a second
>creep alarm goes off
>thrown out

>gym couple walks in
>the molest me

Regular sex is too low intensity to get you any real gains. You need WEIGHTED SEX. I aim to reach muscle failure by thrust 5.

lmao that's a goofy ass looking nigger

Hahaha, I'm never going back inside the pit.

fucking normie

You make friends in the gym...

How cruel women are. Both lonely, women somehow rejects him before he makes a move since hes just as pathetic as her...

Tbh what a good gf, constantly reassuring you. Tbh i just use the mirror and admire myself. My ex never complimented me because i was always admiring myself lol.

That's a filthy lie, you liar.

>that guy who lifts heavy and intensely yet hasn't made any gains for the past 5 years walks in

>gym couple enters
>he's a manlet like me, 5'7
>monstrous beast, obvious roids, lookin tight, strong, etc
>she's toned and has thighs worth dying for
>they both train with the same weights
>2pl8 deadlifts, they curl a bit, and leave
>mfw I've been training for nearly a year and don't look nearly as good even with better lifts

Never have I been so close to make the jump to /fraud/. I bet she does his injections too.

bait faggot

She puts them on my face

>tfw used to want a gf
>tfw realized a well sculpted male body is much more aesthetic than skinnyfat low test women

What are women even good for?

>spot girl alone, nothing happens
>spot girl with guy, instantly use this moment to fuel my workouts with anger

It's like unlimited power.

underrated

He was probably lifting light specifically because she was there. If my wife comes with me I don't like to put on extra weight because I'll just have to take it off

If real this is very unhealthy user and I hope you discontinue this behavior for your long term happiness

James Harrison is going to beat your butt

shit diet most likely

>tfw the male half of the Gym Couple
Sup bitch

Get your own gf faggot

>see gym crush talking with four other guys who all look better than you

>tumblr gif enters the thread