*Ughs at you're try hard physique*

*Ughs at you're try hard physique*

Fuck off, coal burner.

What does that look like???I've been told I look like an athlete,probably thanks to my wide shoulders and long limbs but am not some generics arms and chest bro
Jesus fucking Christ,that's disgusting

INCLUDE ME IN THE REDDIT SCREEN CAP

Reddit's the one who likes niggers, redditor.

HEIL TAY

Fuck off, privileged basic white bitch.

SHE IS A QT

*chestlet auto-defenses activated*
*glares at chest then laughs*
*flex pecs*
They still haven't learned.

Should I go out to a bar tonight and try to get laid? I originally wanted to work out this morning and go to a bar tonight but I haven't done either yet.

>anything more than genetics and basic dietary competence is 'try hard'

time to kys myself then

>someone takes pics with groids
>"dey must b fuggin"
If you're trolling, kill yourself. If you're not, kill yourself.

This

No but seriously, I'm feeling kind of gassy but I want to move out of this city soon so I feel like I should hit a bar up before I go...

>mfw I just lift for fun and don't try very hard

Remember how the music industry works. You don't become as big as Taylor Swift by being a prude. She's probably lost count of how many times she's given 'favours' to record producers, or attended parties where she's been drugged up and passes around until she can't walk the next morning. And we're not talking young men, these are fat old guys who know damn well that there's no shortage of cute 20somethings who'll hide their disgust and suck their shrivelled dicks for a shot at stardom.

So stop worshipping Taylor Swift, or anybody in the entertainment business for that matter.

never gonna make it

actually in my experience its autistic gymcels with eating disorders and an obsession with stupidly low body fat that never make it.

>implying I care what taylor swift thinks of me

women who are friends with or even only have a passing conversationg with a nigger are still coalburners

oh look she has a black friend! they must be fucking! it couldn't be because she is arguably one of the most popular pop stars in the world and has literally tens of thousands of connections, friends, and associates! and one of them was a black man! what a disgusting coal burner!

>ywn be one of those guys

Get out, all haters!

>implying I work out to be buff
Please, I work out to look slim yet still have some muscle, I don't want to be too buff or lanky.
I want to look slim, because it works really well with my very tall height and my androgynous appearance.

Also, I love Taylor Swift!

This
You cant make it in Hellywood without sucking some old jew cock
>hurr i want /pol/ to leave
>wow nice jew boogeyman
Until i stop seeing berg or stein on a record label my opinion will remain unaltered

>unironically liking a woman with nigger "friends"

Nigga her daddy is rich she didn't have to do shit

>SHIIIIEEEEET GOT ME DIS WHYTE BITCH
>OY VEY IS THIS GOYETTE KOSHER?

>IT'S THE JOOOOS

>implying daddy didnt sell off her ass for more shekles

It literally is though

Haven't I told all of the haters to get out of this thread now?

>da joos

shes lesbian tho

Lesbians arent real dumbass

It unironically is. Every major Hollywood stuido is owned by (((them))) and that's not secret.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

This.

hey man its been awhile, how was your day?

Holy shit I'm dying

Uniornically neck yourselves you paranoid shits.

Sheep.

that fucker, I want to beat her face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat ... umm, oh yeah, topic .... Why do you roleplay as women so often OP?

Oh God fucking disgusting wtf...

t.lil dicky whitey

But they DO own Hollywood. Literally. You can just google the owners of the studios, you dumb retard.

Ugh at this, whore.

*grabs dick*

t.lil welfare monkey

dude, i remember seeing you comment on a Connor McGregor thread. you used that exact same first sentence.