It's 2017 and yet palelets don't know that they can literally change their lives by taking Melanotan II...

It's 2017 and yet palelets don't know that they can literally change their lives by taking Melanotan II, the magic drug that turns you into an aesthetic God.

Other urls found in this thread:

www83.zippyshare.com/v/2nB9J8Yn/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he know about chest day? Someone tell him about chest day.

was this guy still in puberty? looks like his bone structure changed?

>being this new
Ah, summer.

explain

peptides really are the shit
i take both MTII and PT-141 when i want to have some fun with the gf

it's pretty great and inexpensive t b h

seems dangerous though considering it's made by soem Pajeet, not a legit lab.

Damn, that guy in the pic absolutely went Super Chad-tier. Great for him. He went from "That cute friend" who could likely get a few Hot Topic-tier chicks to "'This is my bf' - Stacey Staceyson, 2017".

Palatin Technologies is american what do you mean ?

You get these peptides without prescription? They're not illegal?

>that guy
i want summer to end

>he thinks everyone spent 10 years on Veeky Forums like he did and knows every single trip

fuck off newfags

For now they're unregulated by the FDA and forbidden in a handful of second world country but still available worldwide mostly,including in the US and most of Europe,it's sold as "not for human consumption".It's like buying DNP when it's marketed as a fertilizer if you will

if you dont know adix and his tinder threads you might as well not post. its not even that long ago

>trip is not even close to 10 years old
your newfagness is showing bitch

yeah,shit's like 3 years old

dude it's been quite a few years, most people don't spend that much time on Veeky Forums.

Most people spend 1-2 years on Veeky Forums at most, then they move on with their lives and start doing something actually meaningful. Only the turboautists spend 6 years here and then get mad at everyone for not knowing everything that's happened over those 6 years.

Reminder that sarm threads are shill threads

Reminder that no matter what these fags do these that's rarely go past 100 posts

Reminder that sarm threads always start with the same pattern

>lawl, newfags don't understand my small chest projections.

I've been on Veeky Forums for a long time but am relatively new to this board. Sorry, friendo.

SARMS =/= Peptides,you uneducated fool

It's been like 4 years.

You people need to get out more. Notice how all the trips from so long ago are all gone and moved on with their lives? That's what you should do too.

you have no fucking idea what you're talking about fucktard. even if you did that just means you're a "turboautist" because who else besides someone who spends every waking moment here would claim to understand Veeky Forums users in such a way?

He wasnt called adix dumbfuck

>projecting

How is it projecting if you're calling people newfags for not spending 5 years on here? It's such a retarded thing to be proud of, "I wasted more of my life on an anime imageboard! I'm better than you now!"

Yeah, because taking M II and nothing else makes you look like the only NZ tripfag worth a damn.
He has beetus and isn't a massive faggot like the OP.

bunch of butthurt summerfags here tonight

holy fuck go back to /reddit/

good one buddy

ITT: redditors who need to go back

Yeah better shoo everyone away to reddit so more SIP BOYS and CHAD threads can be made.

>browses Veeky Forums
>gets butthurt because he doesn't understand Veeky Forums
you need to stop browsing

No seriously, get the fuck out.

Don't mind if I do

the way you talk sounds so retarded

aldie was here last year scrub

>aldie

it was just adie you fucking idiot also no he wasn't unless he came just briefly

>Not tracking Adie's trip and screenshotting every post he makes, adding it to your huge, autistic adie folder
not gonna make it

or just go outside

>Reading this thread, yeah I haven't been here that long-
>Realise 2008 was nearly a decade ago

FUCK

Jokes on you i came back from 2014-2017 no4chan.

How long did it take for him to go from left to right? Is he natty?

>Tfw women will never see you as a god of fertility

A-are y-you gonna share that folder, user?

www83.zippyshare.com/v/2nB9J8Yn/file.html
Use this info to inform and motivate you

>no images on the posts
Did you screencap archived threads?

Between 4 and 6 years natty, or 2-4 frauderated depending on the response to the juice and how much / what kind.

depends more on height desu.

truecell detected

tfw you will never be Adie