TFW you realize you could learn more information and much quicker than Veeky Forums from using reddit, youtube...

>TFW you realize you could learn more information and much quicker than Veeky Forums from using reddit, youtube, and just googling your question

When did you realize this board (let alone this webiste) was completely obsolete other than for posting stupid CHAD memes and jacking off to obese women?

Yeah yeah >reddit
But let's be real here, reddit is objectively a better place to gather information than this shithole

Shoo shoo gains goblin

No, the gains goblin is Veeky Forums. It gobbles your freetime and sets negative thought patterns in your brain.

>reddit is objectively a better place to gather information than this shithole
Why would you use a social platform to gather information.. you're a fucking idiot. these websites are for bullshitting. nobody successful or anything really going on in their lives comes to any of these websites in their free time.

>Why would you use a social platform to gather information

Because a discussion platform is effective for... discussion? Where else would you gather information, on websites where feedback is impossible?

this thread : boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/42267954#p42269617

was the best thread in a while, reddit would never teach me that.

Also the potion thread and the cockroach thread, this board is a good board, and that´s all I want.

reddit sucks because its full of numales and boogie wannabees and beta tone policers

>Because a discussion platform is effective for... discussion? Where else would you gather information, on websites where feedback is impossible?
a place made for that like a forum for the subject. how fucking dumb are you. nobody uses imageboards for legitimate discussion. this entire website is SUPPOSED to be satire, but morons like you ruined it.

People come here to learn? I just like shitposting with like minded people. Just fun conversation.

Coming to Veeky Forums has helped me lose 115 lbs and increase my strength by 1,000% in little over a year.
>the people on Veeky Forums told me to kill myself for a decade
>the people on Veeky Forums then save my life

Anyone with an IQ over 70 realizes Veeky Forums is more for shitposting than actually fitness the first time they come here

You could have done that without coming to this shithole. Telling you to track your calories after calculating your TDEE isn't groundbreaking innovation.

I come here for the memes and general and vague questions that are not often on google, plus giving people weight loss tips (only thing I can say ive done related to fitness) plus coming here everyday reminds me of my goals and what I need to do to achieve them.
Not sure if I would have made it to a normal weight without this place

>that hat

This board isn't about teaching retards like you, this board is about discussing things in our life related to fitness. That is the exact reason why we have the sticky, so every other thread isn't just "Sup Veeky Forums, how do I lose weight?" Now fuck off.

>this board is about discussing things in our life related to fitness

Such as "How do I get a gf?" and "Why am i still a virgin /fit? I've been doing SS for 4 months"?

Yes, exactly. A majority of the posters on here lift for girls, so there is nothing wrong with talking about them.

But is it ever actual discussion when they reject every single piece of advice given to them?

I've been looking at a few of those threads and it feels like they only come here to feel sorry for themselves and make excuses. Neverhave I heard "Wow user thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my thread and my concerns, i really appreciate your time. I will try your advice, thank you". It's always a fucking excuse no matter what anyone says.

There are literal world record holders that post in r/powerlifting every day. Guys with their pro cards that post in r/bodybuilding. Huge dudes that have been pinning for years that post in r/steroids. It's not comparable to getting advice from anonymous skinnyfats on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is great for memes and having a laugh, but there are way better forums for actual discussion.

>his answer is easily solved by googling
That's how you can two you don't belong here. Best information is behind a pay wall

This.

Veeky Forums is fun because you can roleplay as a world-record holding powerlifter, an investment banker, a black person, an asian person, a neo nazi skinhead, a professional bodybuilder, a steroid dealer, a vegan, a jew, etc from thread to thread with no reprecussions but when it comes down to it Reddit is objectively a better website than Veeky Forums in every single way.

tell*
fuck

>This.

Go back.

Veeky Forums is just a fun way to kill time. The anonymity lets people express themselves in a way they never would else where and it's entertaining and enlightening in a way. I actually use both reddit and Veeky Forums regularly (I know that's like biggest most evil taboo) so what? Facebook and Instagram is the cancer that should be avoided in my opinion.

Now fuck off with your Veeky Forums hatred and kys.

(dont actually kys)

I'm already there.

That's it, time to kill myself.

Fuck

B-but Zyzz...

fuck off

Stop it

Tbh, reddit shits all over this garbage site in terms of actual advice

true af

I come here not for advice, but to give advice sometimes (I'm a physiotherapist) but still I learn alot because I get to see how people think about themselves and getting Veeky Forums. Also I come here for the memes and discussions because I don't have many friends where I live at the moment

don't forget, you're here forever

this tbqh senpai
leaving Veeky Forums for good is the final step in making it

now just to take the final step...