ITT we post our meals for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wFAXZL_5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think someone jacked off on your fries

What the fuck is that godliness on the left?

What the fuck that looks disgusting

Grilled chicken sandwich, mashed potatoes, and tea.

Broke my OMAD for the past week getting drunk last night so I've been eating small meals all day today. Really weird eating so much but the hangover is finally gone. I just want to fucking eat pizza and zebra cakes. All I really have is ham and turkey and canned veggies in the house. I could go make pasta but I don't have any chicken or sausage to put in it. I think so far today I'm probably at around 1000 calories, but that's unreliable measurement.

Oh fuck that looks good. From where?

a leftover container of little cucklet pieces of chicken, potatoes, and kale. With hot sauce.

how do you eat that?
does it just spill everywhere if you try to crack a piece off

Nice, I had a chirashi bowl today but could still go for that

nice 'go 'za bra'

Home made, my nigga. Italian sausage, pepperoni, and about a pound of mozzarella slices underneath.

Fork and knife, you can eat it with your hands if it's cold tho

So Cal Carne Asada Fries

Can I get money shot?

I sauced it a little too heavily (first pie ever though so I'll get better) so you can't see the filling, my god was it good though. Macros were even decent.

This was in there pre-saucing

disgusting.

Porkchop fajitas with peppers corn and black beans over brown rice (no tortilla)

That looks delicious. I want your meat inside me, brah.

Yam, fresh Summer Squash and Bell pepper pan fried with salt and a ~quarter pound of spinach blended in a pint of agua fresca with a little chia added.

Wish I saw this thread 20 minutes ago before I ate.

I drank a pint of 100 proof vodka last night and ate 2 pizzas. Tonight I am eating 2 bean burritos (2 cans of pinto beans and 2 300 calorie tortillas). Tomorrow, god be willing, I will eat 500 calories of granola. I used to drink a handle of vodka every weekend but switched to a pint since I need to be less unhealthy.

What were the macros?

>not making keto 'go'za

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wFAXZL_5w

it might looks nasty, but its delicious af

Is that nutella

this unironically looks like poop

yes and cheese on top. give it a try

With blood and everything

Finished one of these by myself

I'd rather not get diabetes at 30

What's the macros? Looks very carby