ITT subtle things you've noticed girls do now that you've been fully awared by other females that you're very...

ITT subtle things you've noticed girls do now that you've been fully awared by other females that you're very attractive, and mirin stories in general

>when I first make eye contact with birds their expression changes to almost cod eyed and jaw drops slightly
I've noticed myself do that to other hot girls so it confirms my bias that they're mirin
>hot cashiers & shop assistants smile a lot/spill spaghetti sometimes
>milfs keep eyefucking me

It's hard to kinda pick up everything though since I've been attractive pretty much my whole adult life so I wanna hear other things that I can look out for

post picture of body, i wanna know what I have to do get mires....

This just today.
I was about to go to the gym and saw a dude from work. We exchanged the usual "how you doing bs" and when I said I was going to the gym he said "As if you need it" and looked me over quick. How much longer until I've made it?

I think you mean post face

is this bakhar? she's waifu material

how do i tell if people are miren or think im a creep/ retard

post body/face

when gay guys spill spaghetti

i went out with a female friend i havent seen in a while and ive been working hard in the gym over that period and bulked up quite a bit. i too my jacket off and she straight up mired my arms and chest. i know she did it because its never happened before. i feel sorry for her boyfriend because he seems nice, but he is DYEL.

in my first year of college I'd been lifting for about a year and I'd never really gone out/socializing before that and thought girls were only talking to me cuz I had a good body, but looking back on it it was actually because I was good looking and nothing to do with my body which was pretty mediocre even for normie standards

>it's yet another "girl obsession" thread on fit

If a random woman looks at you for longer than 2 seconds, approach her. She is interested.

>implying lifting isn't at least 10% for girls

Sweden, 2 hours ago (03;53). Was at a house with 2 hot girls who picked me up on their mopeds, we were just chillin' and playing monopoly and they kept commenting on how i looked so buff, nice arms, both touching me quite alot and "competing". getting Veeky Forums has changed my life from a fat 14 yr old to a fit dude. Good fucking damn it feels good to be mired and touched.

what if im super sweaty from gym?
i have a massive frame and good height and face, but also many flaws.
if i was gross or an oddity, they wouldn't get caught looking at me would they? (im aware of the double mirror or last second side glance tricks girls do)

>playing monopoly
Either the most beta thing ever or the most alpha thing ever. Depends how it ended

goddamn you sound pathetic dude. let women reject you, don't reject yourself

Go on tinder. If you get 1000+ matches you're good looking

Well why dont you be a nice guy and invite her boyfriend to hit some weights with you huh. How about that. Sure we can make fun of dyel but many are weak in the sack when it comes to teaching others about gym. Can you be that bice guy.

not necessarily, depends where you live
Also depends how good your pics are, I don't get a shitload of matches but irl when I meet them they're like omg you're way better looking irl

So true.
>well ladies its getting late. In heading home I have a curfew

I was the race car and i fucking crushed them and teased them. Teasing them while playing and just making cheesy jokes worked pretty damn well. I got invited to her place tonight again, so in 12 hours it smashing time =)

The steps:
>develop traps and delts (i.e. fill out a t-shirt)
>be leanish
>get haircut/facial hair that suits your skull (which may well be close-cropped and clean shaven)
>be hot

Talk to girls you meet, give them a smile, be a little flirty. They'll like you, their friends will like you even more.

>when I walk past a girl she'll look at me and do a sort of half-smile, changes to a full smile if I smile back; if I don't smile back she looks sad
>when you look at them you often catch them already looking at you. Sometimes they'll stare at me for a while from across the room
>if they're really into you they'll follow you around the gym, or eg pick the treadmill next to you
>tend to find excuses to have conversations with you, eg making comments about what you're doing

I like that, thanks user.