>that guy that always goes to the gym alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

>that guy who sits on a towel

I'm both of these so far

>that guy that has to ask for a spot from strangers because he has no friends

>that guy who judges people for making different decision than he would.
Seriously fuck you, go to the gym by yourself, stare at the floor between sets, wear basketball shorts.
Do whatever you want.

>that guy that wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who has to go rerack his weight and grab a lower weight after failing his reps.

how did u predict the shorts

I don't need a spotter, the Smith machine is my friend.

Why is my friend trying to murder me?
youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk

If you don't train in basketball shorts you must be a manlet

>that guy who drinks water in between sets

>that guy that has dark circles, looks sad and is obviously a neet

>the guy who pulls out his phone and fiddles around with it between sets

>that guy that is performing non halal squats in the corner

>that guy that goes to the gym on a friday evening

>that guy that doesn't have a girlfriend he works out with or even a group of friends to lift with

>that guy who wears a complete Yankees baseball uniform to lift in
>that guy who vapes and fidget spins in between sets
>that guy who only listens to The Postal Service and Teagan & Sara while he lifts
>that guy who introduces himself as "Lord Zed" to all the cardio bunnies
>that guy who posts about himself in the third person on Veeky Forums

>that guy who doesn't shower at the gym

>that guy that has no hobbies aside from going to the gym

>that guy that has nothing to say because he does nothing but go through the monotonous motions of life

>that guy that defines himself by going to the gym to give himself some sort of spot to fit in life because he never really belonged anywhere

>that guy that feels like he has to make up for his negative attributes with a good body

>that guy who uses his duffle bag like a purse.

>that guy that has his phone out the entire time but doesn't get a single call or text

I don't know that guy....

>the guy who's closet bisexual but hides it by burying those thoughts deep down and playing it off as jokes but secretly thinks about it at the gym

>that guy that's 25 and doesn't have a wife, kids, gainful employment and lives with his parents and thinks going to the gym is helping to fix his life

>that guy that suffers from depression and goes to the gym only to do a half ass job and walk out, disappointed in himself

>that guy who that guys in that guy threads with other that guys that guying

>that guy that takes his mom's car to the gym

>that guy who works hard at the gym but doesn't quite look right because there's something wrong with him whether it's a long neck, big forehead, wide spaced eyes, a big nose, etc.

>that guy that avoids eye contact with the gym workers while leaving so he doesn't have to say bye and wave to them

>not just waiting until other, more friendly people are leaving, and using them as a pick and roll so you can quickly rush past them as they stop to chit chat with the cute girls at the desk

>that guy who ignores me when I do a headnod because we're the only ones in the gym at 2AM and working out in same area

Fuck you too man

delet

>that guy who browses Veeky Forums during rests

:(

PLEASE GOD NO, THIS IS ME.

>that guy who wraps a towel around his neck as he works out

>that guy who rolls up his sleeves

>doing low intensity reps and workouts

talking about yourself user?

>that guy that gets insecure while reading that guy threads

>that guy that hates himself so much he can't even imagine being in a relationship or feeling love because he knows he doesn't deserve anyone worth having

DELET

>that guy who faps before going to the gym

Tfw you know that feel but it's at least much more common than you thought

>that guy who faps after going to the gym

mate you gotta if not you become to aggressive and might rape the weights

>that guy that faps in the gym

>that guy who larps as a nazi and is dyel

STOP LOOKING AT ME IN 6 MONTHS

Post gym fap with anal toys is god tier fapping

>that guy who doesn't even go to the gym because he has social anxiety which is even made worse by these threads

>that guy who uses hlmegym because he has such terrible body image issues and wants to become fit before even appearing in public

Alright, fuck-o, you delete this RIGHT NOW and maybe I'll consider not gassing you.

>that guy that spends more time on Veeky Forums than lifting

Are you saying getting a good workout in and then having yourself a nice fap session isn't god tier?

>that guy that wears normal street wear to workout

>That guy who doesn't need a spot because he's the only person in the gym who uses the safety bars to bench

>that guy who rushes over to "save" you when you fail a rep even though the bar landed on the safeties and you're perfectly fine

>that guy who reuses the same old plastic bottle to drink water during the workout

>that guy who does power cleans in the squat rack

> that guy who is sweating after warm ups

fuck you
its confortable

>that guy that lifts with smaller barbells to beat his PRs

>that guy who stomps on the treadmill

put how can you get the bar to your chest if you use safeties?

>>that guy that always goes to the gym alone

Why go with friends? They aren't serious about exercise and always has out after 45 minutes and resent me for imploring them to stay longer. Much better to go solo.

That's me! I come to the gym dehydrated and have only 45 minutes before my daughter wakes up, so resting between sets is the only time to drink water while working out.

>mfw

>that guy whom's maxes/working weights I warm up with

Hint, it's pretty much everybody.

You are a autistic faggot OP

>that guy who pulls out his phone between sets to create records of the workout and check the weight to setup for the next exercise from his spreadsheet so he keep moving through the routine in an efficient manner.

Shoot him!!!!

That is me

The safety is abs level, not chest level. So if you fail you push the bar towards abs and suck your abs in. Otherwise you fuck your sternum

Not surprised with your weak, skinnyfat body.

I have loads of friends who go to my gym (small hometown gym), but I always go alone, and kind of hope noone i know is there, because my workouts are way more intense when i'm alone. I can't stop talking to the people i know and having a good time instead of just focusing on my lifts.

All you autistic fucks have it so easy

>that guy who think hes better cause he can put heavier weight up and down then others.

delet this

>that guy who wears his sunglasses indoors at 4AM

>that old guy who hobbles around and has the body shape of a Mankey

DELET

I did this but with bodyweight exercises, joined a gym after 8 months because I only gained 5kg

I fucking hate my autism

OH GOD STOP PLEASE DELETE THIS! DELETE IT NOW!

>those new girls that workout by doing the same easy instagram meme together, but mostly just talk and take pictures of themselves

This. You make all your gains alone. You're born alone, die alone, and make gains alone. Such is life.

So, literally rehashing KoTOR2?

But I live about 5 minutes from my gym

>that guy who has let all his relationships slowly slip away, has lost all interest in his hobbies, and only continues to go to the gym because he doesn't know what to do with his spare time

no just changing whatever they feel like changing to make strong women seem like they exist in the star wars universe

disney is shit

y-you too

too real

That one's a cheat

Isn't this why they say bring a towel? I mean, they have those alcohol wipes for the equip but what about the towel.

>that guy that just stares into space when he's resting and thinks about how much of a fuck up he is.

Whelp, I knew one of these was gonna get to me.

Fap nullifies new gains