who /lumbar/ here?

Lumbar is the noun being used. Lordosis is the adjective

You just asked if anyone is a lower back, you fucking idiot

FUCK YOU

How do you fix it? I look retarded

You're fucked. Just accept it and join the masterrace

lift weights

Heavy deadlifts
Heavy lordosis is caused by weak muscles and don't let and bullshit meme doctor tell you otherwise

Surgery

I sometimes think that I'm lumbar, although im not, it's because even with good posture my big butt sticks out.

He is taller with lumbar lordosis is this what manlets need to learn??

The best way to fix posture is to change your postural habits. In other words, just learn how it feels to be in the position you want to and maintain it throughout the day. It will take 2-4 weeks for it to become natural.
Lifting weights wont do shit. Youre lucky if it does.

golem get ye gone

Hyperlordosis is NOT cause by weak/short/tight muscles. Its caused by your habits, and what you do, what positions youre in through your daily life.

Sure, training can help to some extent, but it doesnt matter what you do in hte gym for 1 hour when you spend the other 23 fucking it up. Its about postural habits, not strenth or weakness.

Don't ask why but Romanian deadlifts cured ATP for me. Could be the heavy load and stretch it gives you, I feel my core more engaged after doing them

how long been doing them ?

Look up stretches from Eric Goodman on YouTube. I snapped my shit up and fixed it just by doing the Founder stretch all the time for a week.

>not being rigid n' frigid

>couch stretch
>deadlifts
>ab exercises

it really is that fucking easy and only takes a few months to get rid of it

postural habits cause muscle imbalances retard. if you sit down all day you will get tight hamstrings, tight hip flexors, weak glutes, weak abdominals.

my jaw bone isnt big enough to have good posture and have good facial aesthetics im fucked

Lumbar is the adjective in this case you retard. Lumbar is always an adjective. Lumbar spine, as opposed to cervical spine or thoracic spine

Exercises to fix forward head?

Backward head

Blowjob resistance training.

Some of the stretches mentioned here with neck-back squats.