Boogie surgery

Is he doing it? Is he still alive?

yes fatso is still planning to get the surgery next week

Is he gonna make it?

Hes never gonna make it in the Veeky Forums sense and will be disfigured freak until the end of his days.

If the Operation is a success and wont kill him its gonna take months for all the weight to drop and he will need several surgeries for the loose skin

But he's rich af, he can get it done

my dad had weight loss surgery years ago. he did lose weight to a point but his continued shitty diet meant that he has plateaued and is still fat. he drinks a lot of coca cola and eating shitty foods like ice cream and sweets all the time. it amazes me that even when his stomach is a fraction of the size of a normal person's he still manages to somehow eat enough to maintain his lardass.

>shits getting too real, better pay my doctor to postpone it again.

Direct him to Veeky Forums

reminder to just report boogie threads and move on

You're just as lazy as him if you can't take 30 seconds to go onto his youtube channel or twitter. You lazy, fucking, faggot cocksucker. Go play in the road fag

wait for "i need money for new surgery" video

Why? This is fitness related. There are no rules against posting about him.

because he sucks and is a detriment to this board.

How to report? Why do these keep being made? We used to shit all over people like this. He's the epitome of what we hate.
I hope the surgery kills him

How is this fitness related?
Spoiler: it isn't.

Stfu user you're the cancer that is killing this board

He's browsed Veeky Forums much longer than you, reddit newfag.

Bitch, you're just jealous that boogs is making mad gains and wants to have a change in life. Stop venting about how you cannot achieve what he is achieving.

>we
you are worse for this board than boogie himself

>speaking for everyone
Spotted the redditor.

We have been on this ride for too long so now we have to see it through.

>cancer
Did you come from reddit too?

Post body,that way we can see if you're just a whole lot of talk

Is this fitness related? No? Sage and report.

Who's paying for the surgery?

Explain why this isn't fitness related.

Very sexy Yeri chan.

spoiler alert: boogie dies at the end

You'll die too.

click the arrow next to post number

Get this disgusting bag of shit off my fucking board.

This is ridiculous. A surgery isn't gonna undo 40 years of food addiction. About a month after surgery he will begin to cheat the system and melt all his food down into liquid form. He will become depressed that eating food makes him sick and start to self harm and contemplate suicide. And all this is on top of his wife still wanting to leave him and the surgery complications/side effects.

>tfw I genuinely want him to get the surgery, lose the weight and slowly repair his eating habits and all the other shit that's gone horribly wrong with his body

I know he's a fat disgusting bastard but he might motivate other fat fucks to do something with their fat

>motivate them to pay a surgeon to jeopardise his medical license on an unfit candidate who's doomed to failure
truly a beacon of hope

>b-but survival rate is 99%!

Yeah, during surgery Boogie. For a 500lb man in his forties, the first 6 months aren't gonna look good for you

from everything I've heard, it sounds like he's expecting this surgery to undo 40 years of comfort eating and anxiety and 'trauma'
so if he fails it's because he's a fucking idiot, and if he makes it then he's a fucking liar

>mfw Boogie ACTUALLY thinks he might live until his 70s if he gets the surgery

Honestly curious, there is no way he can get to 70 even if he loses all that weight now, right? He must've done unfixable damage to his body.

He may make it, assuming he drops the weight rather quickly.

No chance. His arteries and heart must be coated in cholesterol

Only an autopsy could tell. But if he legitimately turned it around he could live to 70, I'd guess. It's the mental damage that he might not get over.

Even if he drops the weight, his heart has been put under massive strain and the arteries are clogged. A heart attack- especially while doing something where he over exerts himself- is highly likely

He just needs a 100% OATZ diet

Like dead lifting 300lbs

He can do that already

If my post ends in 1-9, boogie will make it.

300lb chocolate cake

He'll be fine.

>arteries are clogged
You can't "unclog" your arteries?

He lifts 500lbs whenever he stands up.

average HR is 60-100. for this let's assume a nice middle ground at 80 BPM.

a day has 1440 minutes. so that comes out to 115,200 beats per day. that's 42,076,800 beats per year if we include leap years.

average life span of american male is around 75. so on average the heart will beat just over 3.1 billion times.

obviously HR changes if you exercise but then again that gets averaged out in the end because someone who exercises also has a lower resting HR.

boogies HR is probably over 100 while resting because of his size which makes his heart beat 144,000 per day. that's around 30,000 extra beats compared to the average person.

per year that comes to just a bit over 52 million. which is 10 million more than average person.

boogie is 43 years old and if we assume that his average HR is 100 (it's more than that for sure for someone his size), his heart has already beat just a bit over 2 billion times.

boogie won't live much longer. he roughly has around 20 more years but that's assuming his HR is around 100 which is most certainly not. not to mention his veins are clogged to shit which even forces the heart to work harder.

What fitness has he done in the last decade?

You do realize he's the one making these threads

not sure if that could help though, it would be fun to see him going into a "no fat" diet (like 10% of total calories)

Why would boogie waste his time on Veeky Forums? Your retarded, HOLY SHIT.

This man is a failure of a human

Daily reminder

No it's definitely him or an agent.

>dinner 2

he didn't write out his snacks between meals. also forgot dinner 3

is this the longest bulk in history?

longest cut

Yup...peanut butter and ice cream shakes incoming.

Think of it as a mini FPH.

Also fuck off back to plebbit.

S U M M E R

This is fitness related. It's motivating. You should see me on the treadmill while I watch "My 600lb Life" nigga.

that fucker, I want to beat his face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat ... umm, oh yeah, topic .... Stop talking about his surgery, stop talking about his plateau, stop talking about his wife, stop talking about his channel, just stop talking about him.

He's literally said he's come here on a near daily basis for the last 10 years.

>eat like shit for your entire life
>weight so much you can't even walk for your entire life
>decide to change while you are literally on death row
Damage has already been done. It's pretty much the same thing with substance abuse. If a lifetime smoker will quit smoking one day he won't be as healthy as a person who never had a cig in his life.

ALSO, we will never know until he will lose the weight which seems pretty much impossible for him. All those years of lying while doing nothing and making excuses and you guys think he will suddenly start eating healthy bland food while he is a "SUPERTASTER"?

Just an attention whore that does nothing to get Veeky Forums

The sad part will come after the surgery, when he realizes that it doesn't actually make weight loss easier, it just makes your life miserable in a different manner. it's not gonna make him less hungry, or fix his mental health issues, all it will do is make him hurt to his stomach when he only eats a little and give him diarrhea if he keeps eating.

He's lost 30 pounds without the surgery and I hope he keeps it up, but unfortunately this procedure is only 5% effective for above mentioned reason.

JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH SECOND DINNER???

>unfortunately this procedure is only 5% effective
do you have any facts to back this up.

is there a timeline where his surgery all goes according to plan?
>boggie eventually loses weight after surgery
>inspires thousands of obese people to get healthy
>channel switches from video game content to fitness content
>starts slaying puss
>boggie becomes the next zyzz
>mfw

it says so at the beginning of every my 600 lbs life episode.

... Does he think we are stupid? The timing is all off.
>1 AM eats
>9 PM eats
>5 PM eats

kek

>drumpf

>>>/reddit/

That's an interesting thought and I don't know. My guess is that it's largely permanent.

The heart doesn't have a set number of beats before expiration, and tachycardia is not necessarily a dangerous condition. The extra strain from the necessitated increased blood flow probably has done permanent damage, but his heart rate likely has little to do with how much time he has left.

>unironically being a liberal

Calling it now. Something is gonna come up again and its gonna get canceled. Then boogie is gonna claim he's doing so well on his weight loss with the liquid diet that he doesn't need surgery anymore.

I've been waiting for this. I do think he'll probably do it but I can really see this happening too.

For boogie, deadlidting 4pl8 is called "standing up"

Kek

BoogieGains2988

S

The damage to his heart matters more than the BPM. Boogie has eaten like shit his entire life. His heart won't magically become stronger just because of his surgery. If he wants to live to 70 he needs to keep all the excess weight off and then he can strengthen his heart through cardio.

one...last...burger...

He's said he doesn't care about his appearance, only his health. He said when he looks in the mirror he doesn't feel ashamed or disgusted. The only reason he's doing this is so he'll live longer and be able to do more things. So, assuming his mindset doesn't change, at best he'll lose enough weight to be able to walk around and see his own dick, but that's it. He also said he doesn't care about loose skin because he doesn't care about his appearance, so won't get surgery for it. So BoogZyzz is pretty much off the cards.

If I get dubs he will.

Dewsthetics

I recall him saying the goal is "300 lbs"

so he's still going to die within 10 years.

kys yourselves

may he RIP

This is what happened when he found out his gf got blacked

OFF ALL THE KPOP HUNIES YOU CHOSE YERI?

>saying drumpf

>>/reddit/

>your retarded
>your
>retarded
>your