Learn to differentiate

Anatomy lesson just for (you) Veeky Forums

none of those things are women specific. men can have small clavicle too (shoulderlets) and wide hips. same goes for small hands which is basically just small frame

lmao go in any current body thread and see the multitudes of men complaining about their wide hips

Not really. A man can have small clavicles, but it will never be as small as woman's ones, and the pelvis won't be large.
Hands can though, but it's uncommon.

How come a trap body is never entirely convincing then? Without surgery of course

not if he has small clavicle combined with small frame and being a manlet

The proportions will still be manly/boyish, even if he has a small frame.

>that Veeky Forums autism in the corner

My sides

like what?

I bet you're a girl who salty because >tfw no Veeky Forums bf

well guess what bitch, it turns out men are better at being caring, loving fe(male) companions than actual women are. Step up your game or get left behind.

>no body picture
>the post transition pictures have a shitty filter
????

As a bi guy i would date a feminine looking trap instantly but 99% of them have too many mental issues. Just read and you will see what I mean

Sorry,

>people actually think this is a woman equivalent

that's why you find one with a >feminine benis, instead of one with a "neovagina"

most MtFs don't do the bottom surgery anyway

Yeah but that's all body dysmorphic mental midgetry by men who are either over 20% bf and are equating love handles to hip width or they're skeletal 145lb wonders who have no oblique musculature at all, causing they bones of their pelvis to be super exposed.

Men don't have female hips at all, unless they have kleinfelters or something similar.

>go on date with qt3.14
>go back to my place
>get frisky
>ask her to lie down
>lie on top of her and make out for a bit
>stealth get out my tape measure and measure her clavicle:arm ratio

Or you could see what's inside her pants. :^)

its not gay till you see her dick.

if you back off before seeing it you get to be straight

uh... s-source on that pic?

Then explain this. Checkmate.

>shows a fat person

>What is anatomical variation

Apart from gender differences in the pelvis itself you cannot 100% tell the difference between male and female sexes.

From a skeleton that is.

this one just looks like a 13 y/o boy in a dress

You can, actually. Skull, ribcage, pelvis. Bigger ribcage (male) mean larger clavicles.

Most people can't see beyond their own confirmation bias. Any trans chick who passes gets read as cis, as that's literally what passing means anyway. So outside of timelines where you have evidence that they're trans, women fall into two categories: cis passing (whether actually cis or not), and hons who are obviously trans, not passing, anywhere from "oh you can tell" to trainwreck. People find essentialism comforting, as a black/white worldview calms their autism.

t. armchair psychologist

What's your pixiv account?
What do you usually draw?

I don't have any pixiv account, I used to draw a lot, but I don't really have the time anymore now. I just sketch some shits when I'm bored

kek, Veeky Forums doesnt even know basic differentiation

Kek

The Veeky Forums poster in the corner is a nice touch.

user, heed the call of L O O M I S

?

>post work

You say that as if there's something wrong with that? :)

>cis

If you are a men and look like a women you have too little lean body mass

that's why you look soft as fuck

You are wrong. A small example doesn't midigate the evidence.

At least over 90+% of the male population have larger clavicular, and narrower hips than women.
Don't forget about bone density too.