Anybody else addicted to the taste of BCAA? Shit tastes so good I keep drinking throughout the day it as if it's a soda

Anybody else addicted to the taste of BCAA? Shit tastes so good I keep drinking throughout the day it as if it's a soda.

nobirdy?

BSN Amino X watermelon is fucking delicious.

That guy looks pretty good

>DON'T WANNA LOSE MY GAINS
>I'VE ONLY HAD 3500 KCAL TODAY

wew lad

Yeah, I want to look like that in a t-shirt.

This picture speaks to me. It's art.

Also mirin.

have fun fucking up your natural immune system dumbass

My favorite is the dyel bald manlet in the very center of the pic.

Lol I stopped going to the gym for 2 months and basically ate complete shit and got drunk everyday and I went back today and my lifts didn't change at all

I work a physical labor job and I'm only 28 so that probably preserved my gains but either way I didn't lose my gains in 2 months brah

Wat

rich fuck

bcaa is cheap bro. cheaper than pop.

Butts

Are you retarded? What you taste is how the producer of the BCAA supplement you are taking flavored it.
Not how BCAA's taste.
So you are addicted to a specific supplement and its flavoring.

Chances are it's literally sugared.

Yeah but all BCAAs and preworkouts have the best fruity juice flavours. No calories. Artificially sweetened.

Got more pics

when you give your girl penis enlargment pills and she is witnessing clit gains.

Would suck on her 3" clit ngl.

I don't see how, it's pretty vile.
I mix it with flavoured whey and it's still bitter as fugg.

What brand did you take?? If you bought the unflavoured kind it's gonna be bitter as fuck.

Capsules are flavored?

Not all. Myprotein bcaas taste like ass.

>addicted to the taste of BCAA

you're fucking delusional and you're addicted to the tons of artificial sweeteners and masking agents. Raw BCAAs are straight bitter to the point that if you've never tasted raw BCAA you'll involuntarily vomit it out.

Nutrimuscle, powdered and unflavoured. I don't think they sell flavoured BCAA.
Actually it's not that bad, it was surprising the first week but I'm almost used to it now.
Some people manage to take it without mixing it with water/milk but I couldn't do it.

thats a great photo

I kno wat u mean bruh. That why I buy rich pianas BCAA 4 scoops one gallon a day, lime is better than the blue rasspbrey flavortho . BCAA sips all day bruh

Do you take BCAA as a normal lifting supplementation? All I could find about it was that it is for those who are cutting.

Is it just me or does she look like Leighton Meester.