I've had this rip between my pinky toe and ring toe for over half a year now, keeps not healing...

I've had this rip between my pinky toe and ring toe for over half a year now, keeps not healing. I swear it's related to working out. I'm not overweight or got the beetus.

What's going on?

Ask a doctor, we discuss traps and traps here.

u got dat fungus m8

Look like necrosis to me bud go to a doctor before you lose the toe

how the fuck you have a hole in your foot this long and not have a serious infection is awesome

great job

I haven't had any pain though and it's been like this for forever

Holy shit me too actually. Only on my left foot. It mostly looks dried out and there's a small tear. Doesn't look quite as bad as yours.

The only thing I'm worried about is using the gym showers with an open wound on my foot.

How deep is that cut? Looks like your toe is gonna rot soon if you dont stitch it up

>>literal holes in your flesh
>>don't see a doctor
you deserve no gains

Veeky Forums is really funny man. That's athletes foot bro. Go buy the cream, put it on twice a day and change your socks once a day and it'll go away.

Go to a fucking doctor. You're playing with fire with an open wound. Sooner or later you'll get infected, maybe even staph. Your entire foot will be amputated.

>being a healet

My body would heal that in like a day

That's a fungus like other user said. You'll need some antifungal cream or even pills judging from how deep that goes. Just see your gp.or get it from the drugstore if its otc in your country

truly the only impressive part about my entire body

its like there's dead skin on the top but then under is is regular flesh

I actually talked to a doctor from Oscar over the phone and showed a pic and they said just wait it out??

interesting I'll google a bit

Athletes foot.

Replace linen, wash and disinfect ALL your shoes, bleach the shower and floor in the bathroom, and wear flip flops around the house until you get around to cleaning all of it.

Get some anti-fungal foot powder and dust your feet with it.

Forgot to mention try to dust your feet with it after a shower (every day), and use some tweezers to peel the dead skin off before you apply that shit.

jesus fuck
it looks like untreated fungus
I've got one last summer in that exact same place, it was itchy as fuck so I just applied some anti-fungus cream on it and it was gone in 2-3 days.

there is no way there was no symptoms before it got to this point

I had the same thing OP
Some dry spot under my pinky kept tearing and hurting like a bitch when i extended it.
It used to open,close,open and so on until recently when it just closed completely

What you have might be a fungus and the white stuff might be a wart.Shit might get infected soon,go see a doc

Go to a fucking doctor

Honestly it's never hurt, really doesn't look like athlete's foot when I google it.

It's kind of just a part of me now. Is there a downside to just keeping it long term? I feel like it makes me tough, like a callous you know?

Athlete's foot, son. You have a yeast infection. Best treatment I've found is a brand called Daktarin, powdered form. Active ingredient is 2% w/w miconazole nitrate. Shits cash. Give the webbing inbetween my toes a light dusting after they are dry following a shower, before I put on socks. I have a really aggressive strain I picked up somewhere and never have been able to fully destroy as it seems to have out-competed the native candida I had before. I have to be very careful to keep my feet dry and clean. Tea tree oil works decent as well.

Pro tips:

-Wash feet well with antifungal shampoo like Nizoral.
-Completely dry feet and inbetween toes after shower.
-Dust with antifungal powder before putting on socks.
-Keep footwear dry, in a dry, well ventilated space, laces loose, tongue out, sole insert removed if possible.
-Have several pairs of the same shoe/boot, rotate usage allowing each pair to dry out from your sweating. Make sure these are also dusted with antifungal.
-Never let it get this bad again.

This care regime will also greatly improve foot odour and health in general.

please tell me this is bait
>having a fungus-infested hole in his flesh
>feeling tough

Fungus m8. I had it, got the cream and it went away.

>cutting for ultra music festival

cool pic

If you cba to go to a doctor clean it out of all the shit and skin carefully put athletes foot stuff on if you think it' fungus related then plaster up. Make sure to air it out often though but don't rip it.

No black/brown tissue no necrosis u whack MD

It's a fungal infection, go see a doctor about it or at least go to the next pharmacist to give you the strongest antimycotic available without prescription. Keep your foot dry at all times, if you notice sweating, wash your foot, dry it off good and apply baby powder. Change socks dayly, wash your feet dayly, wash your socks on real high temperature and buy some disinfecting detergent. Best would be to buy new shoes and new towels as well and don't share towels with anyone. If you are using gym showers wear some slippers.

fungus infection. dont take public showers and make sure to dry your feet after showers

MODS

what the fuck man that's fucking nasty
go see a doctor you retard

>It's kind of just a part of me now. Is there a downside to just keeping it long term? I feel like it makes me tough, like a callous you know?
No on can be this stupid.

*one

and scars make people tough so why can't this?

All good advice, will just add
>Dayly is spelled daily
>Putting your shoes in the freezer overnight might help kill it if can't afford all new
>Never sleep in socks
>Wear sandals when you can, go sockless at home when possible
>Soaking feet in 50/50 mix Listerine and water may help
>Baby powder may help

U got ass cancer bro, it's over for you.

Had that for 2 years and just didn't give a fuck. Went away eventually.

That I had to go down like a dozen answers before I saw "athlete's foot" on a fitness board is hilarious.

Get the cream, maybe pick up some of the gold bond in the green bottle if you like. The gold bond always worked best for me. Puff some into your sock before putting it on and enjoy the cool freshness for hours. It'll dry out the dead skin, which will harden and heal. And for fuck's sake wear sandals in the shower at the gym.

t. Retired infantry, have had every foot ailment imaginable. RLTW

Dude there's literally a fucking hole in your toe go to a damn doctor
Like holy shit how do I need to tell you this
YOU
HAVE
A
HOLE
IN
YOUR
FOOT

Nigga.... how the fuck do people just holes in their body and not go to the doctor? Just go get cream for it. Your gonna get fucking a bacterial infection and lose your foot like that.

as many people have already said : fungus/ athletes foot. also had it as a kid for half a year before i showed it to my mom, she put cream on it and it was gone in 2 days. ... felt rather stupid that i walked with it for so long

In addition to this make sure that when you get home you take off your shoes. The longer you're barefoot the drier your feet and the more hostile the environment for fungal infections.

those pics on google are a bit weird i confess. this is how it usually presents

Just be a man and pry it out with a knife, that is what I did with a verruca and I got a hole in my foot for a little bit

stop fucking scratching it and go get some athletes foot powder/cream

Put some meth in there and become a drug mule

Had the same shit, it's athlete's foot.

interesting okay thank you I'll look to treat it

>rippetoad

Looks like your average athlete's foot to me, but usually that goes away after like a week max. Have you tried any sort of medication, like hydrocortison or something similar? That stuff is usually the go-to medication for any kind of foot fungus.

DRY BETWEEN YOUR TOES AFTER YOU FUCKING SHOWER

this used to happen to me.

That's most likely a fungal infection but it looks pretty bad so either SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR or at least get some antifungal+antibiotic cream and use daily.

What happened to him?

>necrosis
>pain

brah, your nerve ending die therefor you feel no pain.

Well shit
>had athlete's foot on and off during childhood
>brushed it up to some sort of bedsore-ish thing or friction wound from the skin

Athletes foot sat unfortunately on top of a cut (maybe related).

I used to get athletes foot but stopped getting it when I learnt to dry my feet correctly after washing. Sounds stupid but slamming still wet feet into socks and old dirty shoes will cause it to come back over and over again.

Also Talc doesn't work for all. If you don't get on with it stop.

>There are people that don't wear a new clean pair of socks everyday.

I'm disgusted.

put your socks in the sun
put shoes in the sun
let your toes sunbathe

the uvb rays will kill the fungus

>Not drying every part of your foot
>Not drying feet after a shower
>Having feet in wet socks, ever.

How do people even do this comfortably? Maybe I was fortunately raised in a more clean environment, but man I'd feel grossed out having wet feet in shoes.

Somehow I feel athlete's foot is basically a condition due to being lazy about basic cleanliness. It sounds so easily preventable.

>There are people that walk around at home in their shoes/socks instead of barefoot.

Where do you all even live to not walk barefoot in the comfort of your home??

If you stop dilating it it will heal up eventually.

>Tea tree oil
Absolutely this, OP.
Had an issue with a piercing that ended in me having the same thing (a tear that didn't seem to heal without infection, or not healing at all for weeks), just significantly smaller. Oily as fuck skin didn't do me any favors in terms of getting it fully healed again. Tea tree oil was the only thing that would dry me the fuck out enough to eventually treat it with antibiotic ointment. It says to dilute it with water, but in my case, it didn't give me any irritation just by putting it on the skin directly.

Also, don't touch it. Don't put your greasy hand bacteria in an open cut.

Nerve ends dying is something that doesn't go unnoticed, you can trust me on that one. Had a staph infection once, didn't sleep for three nights because of incessant pain.

I feel you user, the first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks when I come home.

Sea water will sort that mess out user

DAILY REMINDER TO PEE ON YOUR WHILE IN THE SHOWER.
URIN CONTAINS AMMONIA
AMMONIA KILLS FUNGUS

necrotizing fasciitis

If I were Supreme Leader of America, people as dumb as you would be euthenized.

I won't explain it to you, but you need to use your brain to google why that won't work, given everything Op has already said.

see a doctor

might need to strap toes together with tape.

It could be fungus at "the last of us" level or you could have diabetes.
Last option, you could be inbred and have hemophilia.

>necrotizing fasciitis
w-why did I google that?

I meant in addition to changing your socks daily, i.e. wearing two pairs a day. Don't be obtuse babe.

M80 that's athlete's foot. Get some anti-fungal creme, apply it to the affected area twice a day for 6 weeks, and keep your feet dry, but don't walk around barefoot.

looks like a bad case of RippeToe to me

*ba dum tss*

jesus christ go see a doctor

Hey broski. Buy liquid bandaid and stay off it for about two weeks. I.E. No cardio. Worked for me. Pic related

I lived in another country for 2 months and brought only 3 pairs of socks with me. I often go 1-2 weeks wearing the same pair of socks only taking them off to sleep.

HOW DO I GET RID OF TOE FUNGUS HELP

What do you think Veeky Forums will be able to do that a doctor won't?

>he showers at the gym

LOL

Dry that shit, also try making it a scab by making it bleed.

this
last time i showered at the gym this gay dude followed me in from the weight room and offered me sex.
never again.

It's probably a fungus.

Dry making a paste out of raw garlic and rubbing it on. Or buy yeast infection cream and try that.

go see a doctor mate. you want to die from blood poisoning?

I have it too and it's mostly fungi. Get antifungal ointment, or just dry it with toilet paper and apply dry deodorant.

fuck, seeing this image brought back repressed memories of when I had a similar cut in the exact same spot. I remember the sour stinging pain. Fuck. I'm so sorry op. Mine healed up tho.

>he never went to a doctor the entire year

toejam

put baby powder on your feet twice a day

Be sure you do. I had it since I was a child, and nobody properly diagnosed it. Now I have it chronically and it infected my nails, making them chalky. It's incredibly hard to cure when it reaches that stage and it involves getting pill treatments combined with creams, for the odd chance they actually will make it go away.

[spoiler]it hasn't worked yet. My entire foot is covered in loose skin and my toe nails are yellow and brittle[/spoiler]

Athlete's foot is easier picked up when walking barefoot user. Not sure where you get your misinformation, but wearing clean socks is a lot more hygienic than walking barefoot.

AAAAAAAAAAA
EEEEEEEKS
THATS FUCKIJG DISGUSTINT MAN

that is fucking disgusting, how did it even happen?

Seems like you're growing a vagina between your toes
This is a whole new level for foot fetishism I guess

I have this too though not so developed into a giant hole.

It gets worse when its hot and i swear socks and shoes, better if im barefoot more. It's fungus, it's athletes food to be precise, it literally eats your skin by making it mushy and fall off.

Wear sandals more, and get some cream. Unfortunately its almost impossible to 100% lose athletes food and it will come back if the conditions are right, but it isn't painful and you can keep it at bay.

>I haven't had any pain

And thats why you should go to the doctor asap

Before you lose your damn toe

OP
That is indeed really bad athletes foot. Go to a pharmacy and get some athletes foot shit now (its all OTC) Its not a 'cut', or from diabetes, or from being overweight, its a really bad fungal infection. Wash in there rigorously, then dry it off very well. Then put whatever athelets foot medication you got from the pharmacy (its usually some sort of cream, or gel perhaps) on it, adhering strictly to whatever the instructions say to do.

Watch that shit clear up, you retard. Unless you are in a 3rd world country, you have to seriously TRY to get athletes foot that badly.

fungal injection senpai

(OP)
if dubs, put some rubbing alcohol then light it on fire to burn the fungi off

>everyday

I wore the same brown pair of socks for two years in boarding school.
without once washing.

please identify yourself so we can push you out of society forever

you have a fungus on your foot. I've had this 2 years ago and here is how you get rid of it:

1. Buy a fungicide Clotrimazole 1% creme (the generic stuff is good enough) just ask for foot fungus creme at the pharmacy and they will most likely give you this stuff

2. EVERY SINGLE EVENING you will smear that creme on that wound, all around the toes and in-between them

3. repeat step 2 for about 2 weeks

4. really dry off your feet every time you leave the shower and change your socks everyday

5. enjoy your fungus free life

There is no alternative to this, start today