Hi...

Hi, last weak i posted pics that i still look like shit and that i workout and can finally manage to do 1 hand chinup and pullup, nobody believed me, so im posting proofs, and yes i do look like shit i dont know how i manage to do 1hand chinup.

gj but you look like skeleton. the more weight you have progressively harder it is to do it

>last week
no weak

the fact is i still have fats on my obliques and gut, i cant remove them.

who fucking cares, including you? why do you care what anyone thinks?

sage

>bar is so low that you can't even extend your arm
>jumps
>swings legs up
>not even strong enough to hold onto the bar for a moment
>immediately drops down
You cannot do a one arm chin-up. I would be surprised if you could do more than a few 2 armed pull-ups.

i can do 30, yes my technique is shit, but reason im having such hard time doing 1 hand today was i had really though week, like extremely tough, both psychically and mentally.

except you used momentum retard. even i can do 1 handed pullups by jumping

i dont care much, but people asked proofs, so im posting, then even skellington who is skinnyfat or whatever that term is can do 1hand chinup, and still look like shit.

i didnt jump i just pulled up imediatly after i lift my legs up.

This is why calisthenics is a meme. Anyone who gets big from calisthenics alone is an outlier or a roider.

>hai gaiz im skinnyfad nd i can do onearm chinup
>*posts video of failing to do a one arm chin-up*
>seee?? I jusd proofsed it xD

so where did i fail? i locked in at the top, you think i cant hold myself at the top even though i can clearly pullup my weight up to the top? You know first you do to even attempt to pull up with 1 hand is try to hold at the top for few seconds?.

>using momentum
Never going to make it.

well i'm jelly

i can do 3 chinups with +45 kg (i weight 77) yet i can't do a single 1 arm. can't even move up slightly

Half reps don't count. Start with arm fully extended or you're just another ego lifter.

I will never understood what goes through the head of people who post themselves doing stupid shit like this on imageboards. I hope you're just trolling and just using a webm you found somewhere else.

>does all of his exercises incorrectly and in a half-assed manner and greatly utilizes momentum while doing so
>wonders why he looks like he doesn't actually exercise

the reason my 1 hander looks bad is because im only able to do it for couple of weeks, my technique will improve with time.

Fake, you can clearly see the towel is there on the right to block you from seeing his other hand on the bar

you can clearly see my right hand is sperging out at my left obliques.
I use the towel for 1 hand training you can google towel pullup and towel chinup

Nice try, I can see the reflection in the mirror is shopped. Also, you can google towel hiding hand to look like you're doing a 1 hand chinup

kek :), srsly i fucking rolfing irl

Do it from a dead hang with no kipping. Then you'll have somewhat of a point

He can't do it. He's an idiot.

:)

In all seriousness OP, good job and keep working on it and making progress. Eat more and eat well and you will do great things

Well good job on whatever that is, at least it's something, but calisthenics don't really add size if that's what you're looking for

Don't care about op.

But I recently started to do chin ups with a reset after every rep. It feels so much fucking better and my form doesn't decay or benefit from bouncing.

Is there any problems doing them like this? Weighted chins btw (going to try 75 pounds today, something I did when I was about 20 pounds heavier on a bulk).

Post video with no jumping. That's not poor form, it's literally not doing the exercise.

Literally lol'd at work. Thanks for the laugh op.

That's 100% not a one arm chin up. Go to a god damn park with a bar, jump up, hang straight arm, and than do a chin up with no assistance from your other arm. That's a one arm chin up, not you doing an autistic jump in between you door frame. This is either a hilarious troll or incredibly pathetic.

Stop coming here, stop doing any routine if you are, just go and buy a crossfit membership, you'll feel right at home there.

>Bodyweight

>"Why is my relative strength going up but my physique not changing guise :(

>I mean look I can do a momentum driven one hand neck up why don't I look like McGregor yet? :(