Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to stop?

yeah I stopped being a little pussy and quit before I hit 20

switch to pharma antidepressants

I swapped to a vape it actually does work. Unless i have a few beers

How the fuck do you smoke 75? I was smoking around 8~10 per day for 5 years but my hair started to fall alot since last year. I started smoking straw cigs and now i smoke only 1 per day, next month i'll cut down to 1 every 2~3 days until i can quit completely

That's like 4 packs a day dude, what the fuck.

I quit last year at 22 after smoking a pack a day basically since I was 15-16. The trick I've found is that smoking while on the patch makes me super sick. So all I had to do was muster up the willpower in the morning to slap on the patch and wait an hour maybe. Eventually you just ween yourself off the patch.

good job user

>75 cigs
>nearly 4 packs
I don't believe you have nearly that much time to smoke. If you're awake for 15 hours that's a cig every 12 minutes you're not sleeping

You gotta teach your dumb brain that this cigar shit is disgusting and is for the weak whiny kind, only then will you quit.

You're smoking a cigarette every 12 minutes you're awake?
>implying you sleep almost 9 hours/night

pretty much

Ex-smoker here, this is how i quit. I started by cutting down to one in the morning, one after work, one before bed. Eventually cut to one in the morning, one at night. Then finally, one before bed (to help me sleep). Then I bought my last ever pack, which i managed to make last for almost a month. By the time that was over i felt like I had the discipline to stop on my own.

I was a heavy smoker for 5 years, and this is what worked for me. Some people have to torture themselves for weeks/months and go cold turkey, so if you dont have the discipline to ween yourself off this will sadly be your only course of action. Another thing worth noting is that now, 2 years later, the smell is nauseating again and triggers my allergies.

How did you guys start smoking? Who offered you your first cig?

Another thing i forgot to mention is to start jogging often. My lungs and throat would feel so destroyed after a mile jog that i would no longer enjoy the smoke, so that helped me a lot.

Ur mom

Unironically bought myself a mouth fedora. I use it when my willpower fails. It's enough to stop me buying any cigs, plus I'm so ashamed of having it I will only use it at home, which is great for reducing the amount I smoke

i would say kys but

A friend a mine was smoking 80 cigs a day but he managed to stop when he died

I quit when I started doing fit related shit 2-3 years ago. I was a 2 pack'er. Went from Cigs to Snus to Vape to nothing, back to vape and back at nothing currently for job opportunity. You can do it OP but if you don't have a legit reason to quit just go vape bro.

ITT: summerfags who fall for the pasta

Dafuq is a straw cig??

I stop like 20 times a day bro

>implying this whole thread isn't just memeboys memeing

yep i smoked more a day than you actually just atkes will power op gl

Yup. Started to vape.

Once you find a good flavor, it's easy as shit.

I smoke a cigar once a week