Talking to girls at gym

Qt at the gym. I wouldn't call her smoking hot just a super cute face a little chubby but defiantly potential. I have caught her mirin before and want to talk to her beyond "Hey what's your name?" Any tips for a gym bro to talk to gym crush?

Best I can come come up with is
>Hey my name is user I thought you were really pretty and wanted to ask your name/number?

Is this cringey af? What is a good thing to talk about in the gym?

I've been told I'm a pretty good looking dude but I am autismo as fuck when it comes to first encounters. Please help fellow autists.

why are we cursed with having one of these stupid threads every day

defiant
[dih-fahy-uhnt]
adjective

characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude

Fuck me

Never ever ever outright tell a girl that she's pretty, you can imply it in flirty ways but never just say it. You need to cultivate a flirty vibe with a little playful banter and see if she reciprocates, if so then maybe ask for number, if not don't risk the awkwardness.

It's not much different talking to a gym crush than it is any other crush. All you need to make sure of is that she isn't working out/busy talking to friends when you approach her.

Talk to her after her workout (if she isn't out of breath), or if she's warming up for a run.

Don't be afraid to approach if she's with friends, just don't cut them off or ignore the other girls; try acting like you want to befriend them all but focus a little more on your crush.

She is normally alone working out. Should I not even try for the number till I have talked to her a couple times? I don't know where the line is from cool to ask for number to gym creeper is. Figured asking her name and a complement of some kind is the best place to start.

Comment on her shitty form.

When random dudes at the gym talk to me I get super self conscious and worried that they're secretly making fun of me l o l

>>Hey my name is user I thought you were really pretty and wanted to ask your name/number?
That... is one awful line.

Honestly, no offense, the fact that you made a thread asking for advice is probably enough to show you don't have what it takes. If it isn't natural to you, it's going to sound forced and she's going to think you've been stalking her for months trying to get the courage to speak up.

R
O
M
E

I mean besides I haven't been stalking but I have been trying to work up the courage.... Like your advice is to give up and not try? thanks bro gotcha

because /soc/ flooded this place a while back and trashed it

she would be creeped out immediately unless ur a chad with 10/10 everything, even then she would be like wtf is this guy doing, START OFF LIGHT MAKE HER LAUGH MAKE JOKES U FUCKIN DUNCE

Thats a decent line if youre hot enough

You're a disgusting pig OP and it won't EVER workout for you with your little "gym crush" stop trying because you are a faggot and a failure,KYS now.

Thinking about it m8 it's why I needed advice.

Dude,why? are you that retarded that you let life get to you?
suck it up buttercup. Just go over and start talking to her. It's not that hard. If she's not interested,move on to the next one, plenty of other fish in the sea.

Was in a long relationship and haven't approached girls in a long time. Just nervous Ill go autism mode. I don't doubt I can Ive done it before but I just need to get over that hump.

>Wait for girl to be resting between sets or drinking water
>Walk up and say "Hey"
>She'll probably look at you weird and say "Hey" back followed by "Do I know you?"
>Even if she doesn't say "Didn't we go to highschool together? [Random name], right?"
>She'll say no or dont think so or whatever and likely tell you her name
>You just kinda laugh and say "Oh sorry you look familiar. I'm user by the way, you said you're [her name]?"
>"yeah"
>"Well, nice to meet you, sorry for interrupting you."
>Go back to working out

This is what you do to make your presence known so when you finally come to ask for her number (after a few more random conversations) it isn't "this random guy is asking for my number" it's "that guy from the gym who talks with me sometimes is asking for my number".

You can't just rush in with "Hey can I have your number?"

>"Do I know you?"
Don't say this for the love of allah.

>"Do I know you?"
She wont say that

There is an imaginary comma between doesn't and say

I hear ya dude, i was in a relationship last year that ended badly. It almost bought me a one-way ticket to the funny farm. I decided to go to the gym everyday at 4 am and just run on the treadmill. I went back later in the day and did a followed a certain program that worked for me. I am in a new relationship now, a better one. It just takes time.

dont do this pussy shit just do it one and done faggot