Rate? 6'0" 190lbs

What am I lagging in?

Estimate on body fat %?

Tips? Bulk or cut?

Please No bully

CUT

jesus christ

Nice thong, fag. LOL

Is it bad? My family keeps telling me that "You look so much healthier since you gained some weight user" Did I bulk too long?

Why are you wearing knickers ?

Because I'm a faggot

Did I take my bulk too far? Should I start cutting immediately?

I would say I look just like you but I'm 10 pounds less and I wouldn't be caught dead in that underwear

>listening to your family about anything fitness related.

Cut dude

Seattle?
You didn't get it too far but yeah, it's time to cut.

Your arms are way to ripped compared to the rest of your body. You need to work on the chest more.

I think cutting is up to you. Do you feel too fat? Are you okay with gaining more weight? Do you have the patience to do a long cut if you continue to bulk?

Yes
Drop 500 calories asap
Also work on your chest core and lats

too much fat

But where was lats?

>how OP feels after this thread

Not really, I have thick skin and will start cutting, hitting chest core and lats.

Thanks bros

I told my family I was going to start losing weight and they were all highly against it. I'm cutting anyway because what the hell

Your stomach isn't a gut, looks perfectly fine if you're into that look

good on you

Always remain captain of your ship, user

>I told my family I was going to start losing weight
You talk about your diet and routine with your family? How old are you?

About 8 months ago my father had a heart attack and I wanted to get in shape, I told everyone I was going to start getting in shape because some user said it was a good idea so that if your progress slows or if you give up your family calls you out on it. It worked and now I want to show my father and mother how easy it is to lose fat.

I wish you and your family the best, OP

Why are you wearing women's underwear?

Not him but I'm 23 and i talk to my family about my diet and routine. They're all pretty health inclined, so it's neither strange nor alienating. Have you tried treating your family like people?

I want to slap you

You've got some solid development in your arms and delta, but thanks to your wide hips you really have to solidify your lats and define your core to look fit. I have the same problem, if I don't really work on being wide as fuck then i come out pear shaped. Keep at it user.

Thanks bro

Because you touch yourself at night

Thanks for the advice

Not one person told me to bulk in this thread so its final. Not going to be posting after this. See you all when I have a six pack and lats

Nice roid acne when you're clearly natty

you should definitely bulk. ~18-20% bf right now.
but seriously dude, take off your mom's panties.

No chest , no lats , decently sized arms yet no sign tricep sweep or bicep peak at all, fat as fuck and very bad skin. You need to cut asap , fix your diet or whatever is giving you all that shitty acne and start a training routine that focuses on your laggings parts