Back on track

I'll try to be quick.
I used to lift consistently for over 3 years, did a cycle just to test my body reacting to testosterone, was looking good, but then everything was lost due to medical issues, a consuming relationship, got aids, lost about 15kg (because I stopped dieting and exercising, not aids related). Now 3 years later I'm trying to get back to good habits and pursuing a good looking body.
I started at 75kg when I got back to the gym (5 months ago) and I lost the big belly I had, rolls here and there but I haven't achieved visible abs yet, now I'm at 69kg, but I'm sort of struggling with keeping on with the cut, and also I think I stalled, since I haven't lost weight for the last 4 weeks. Surprisingly, I'm being able to light heavier each session, so my strength is coming back at a good rate. Should I keep cutting till I get visible abs? Or should I bulk now? I must say that I lost almost all the muscle mass I had before my life went south.
I'm 23 years old, my height is 1.74, and I currently weight 69-70kg. Thanks in advance guys, I missed posting here.
PD: not trolling, I know I look like shit, I just want to know what to do now, I feel kinda lost.

inject more test

I'm planning on doing a new cycle, but I want to get my body used again to lifting heavy, and start a bulk cycle until I can no longer fear getting a big gut again.
Also I struggle with love handles as you can see.

Also I need to ask with my doctor if there's any interaction between Roids, SERMS, liver protectors, hcg and Atripla.

Worry less about cutting, worry more about aids

>got aids
faggot ?

yes, no homo tho.

Sorry let me rephrase, got HIV, I don't have aids, never did. I'm under treatment, i don't feel weird or anything, it's just that daily pill.

Are you a faggot?

How did you get AIDS you massive faggot?
It sounds to me like you arent working out enough. Your progress is trash.

HIV is AIDS. Or at least it will be.

Druggie.

Those are some unflattering undies m9

By having unprotected sex with my ex.
Yeah maybe it is, I'm glad I lost the enormous gut and that double chin though. Thanks.

>got aids
>worried about making back gains

How did you find out you have aids?

Am I seriously the only one who's noticing how fucking massive his ass and thighs are? It looks utterly fucking ridiculous.

I bet you want to get fit so you can poz some negholes you dirty faggot.

>ex
Was she a nigger? Tell the truth.

Why didn't the doctors give you sterons? I thought AIDS people got to take deca and GH.

I got that wrong, I don't have aids, just HIV, and no, sterons are only given to patients who reach the wasting phase, I didn't, I got diagnosed almost immediately after I got it from my ex, so I did not give the virus any chance to deter my health.

>gays giving eachother hiv by being cheating promiscuous whores
colour me surprised, wish you all luck though

Ya need to sue the ex and make your funeral and end of life plans bruh. 6 packs are no longer important.

You realize you're already dead right? I wouldn't even let a person with AIDS into my house.

Tbh you can live until fairly old age with HIV as long as you take the right medication

With that underwear? How can you notice any ass there?

hey man, sorry to hear about catching the bug. Any more details? Was your ex positive before you got together? Did he know?

anyway I lift with a guy who has HIV and he's pretty jacked for being natty

All it takes is a bad flu and you are shit.

> itt it's 1980

Given how retarded most of Veeky Forums is about basic nutrition and lifting I can't say this surprises me

No, we were both negative when we got together, he cheated several times, so I guess that's how he catched it.
Thanks, I know it's not impossible, the body while on treatment pretty much works the same as someone without hiv, people here are just talking about it like it's a big deal, by I was just asking for advice on what should I do next.
Read more, that's utter bullshit, antiretroviral therapy can give you a normal healthy life expetancy.

So much this.
OP, you should be fine, just tell your doctors about your plans on steroids.

Finally someone not retarded.
Thanks, I'll do that when I feel ready for my bulk, I just don't know if it would be okay to continue cutting, life on 1700 calories is getting harder, mostly because I haven't lost weight since about a month ago.

Lol let them lie to you. Just be sure not to curse anyone else.

>No, we were both negative when we got together, he cheated several times, so I guess that's how he catched it.

.....why are you injecting test again ? You trannie ?

Are you two still together ? Have you killed him or beat him bloody just yet ? Court ? Does he even feel guilty ? Guilty enough to kill himself ?

No, I'm a cisgender male.
I did test once, because I was planning to start roiding regularly, then I got sick, then I met him, then hiv...bla bla.
No as I said before, he's my ex now.
He does feel guilty, I won't hurt him, I'm not that kind of person.

Lol, youre a fucking cuck and have HIV. I'll never understand you faggots, sex isn't that good anyway.