Only works out arms

>only works out arms
>entire body gets ripped

What was his secret?

creatine

>Alpha

This.
And being black.

my pc can run gta 5 im pretty sure but ive never played it or san andreas. which one is more fun for pc

>my pc can run gta 5 im pretty sure
>but ive never played it or san andreas

How are you school summer vacations?

>How are you school summer vacations?

what did he mean by this

I never realized how unaesthetic CJ looked.

san andreas is a classic, and although it is still great, after you have played newer games for a while, coming back to it will be a bit weird because of the old mechanics and shit. definitely worth playing though, hell, even vice city is great

>only works out arms
false, he also can bench press and exercise in a stationary bike and treadmill gaining stamina and that is what pretty much help him getting ripped if he has high levels of fat, and the intermitent fasting that almost all players do when are doing the missions and only making him eat, when he is starving and loosing health

vice city >>> san andreas

you can argue with me about it, but you'd be wrong

GTA Chinatown Wars > GTA IV > GTA V > GTA Vice City > GTA San Andreas

>tfw san andreas helped me to understand how levels of muscle, fat and stamina works.

Vice city stories > vice city

>max muscles
>no sex appeal

fit in a nutshell right there

I remember that one time you went out of a super cool cut-scene and then fell off a stair into a knee-deep pool and drowned....

>max muscles
>no sex appeal
maybe he not collected all the oysters yet, or is bad dressed, low money and low respect

>tfw there will never be a decent vice city remaster on a modern engine

secret? this is not a real person. what are you peter fucking pan with that imagination? go get a blowjob from a nun and order biscuits from the cheesecake factory you nipple monger.

CJ Followed the damn gains train