/fraud/

/fraud/ - follow your dreams

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask beginner questions (after reading the wiki, of course), make sure to include your age, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training. If you don't, everyone will point and laugh.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=zwucjrwlV70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting:

>low test
>doctors won't help me
>start self-administered TRT
>graduate college and move back home while searching for a job
>mom finds syringes in my room and starts pushing me to get an actual prescription

I tried to explain how that's not going to work because doctors don't prescribe it to young men, but she didn't believe me. I also talked about my fear of insurance costs going up, which she disputed, saying there would be effectively no consequences. She works in a healthcare-heavy industry (dementia care), so I think she knows what she's talking about.

I do intend to BnC, which is part of the reason I started.

Should I just level with the doctor? I have an appointment with him (regular checkup) next Monday. If there are no insurance implications, is there any reason not to?

Alright boys getting thicc last week of adrol and low test then my blast starts. Also I drank quite a bit last night which was a mistake but oh well.

1st for loli pits

Docs are VERY resistant to prescribing test at any age under 30

REMINDER: No amount of steroids you inject and no amount of 'fake' muscle you build as a result will change ANYTHING inside you, you'll always be the same beta-as-fuck, DYEL little cunt you've always been, and even a DYEL manlet with an Alpha personality will dominate you in any situation.

>1st for loli pits

DEGENERATE

>Docs are VERY resistant to prescribing test at any age under 30

I know. I'll probably still talk to him about it, but I don't expect much.

So you're saying that the muscles outside don't have any major bearing on the personality inside?

Big shock.

>blast starts after adrol
>drank quite a bit

Jesus dude between incidents like this and this awful diet you keep talking about i'm as concerned as i can be for someone ive never met.

on a side note, what u blastin?

How do I frontload 600 test? As payment hear my story. I finished a blast. Needed to cut. Tweak? Sure that'll help. 3 weeks later, all gains totally lost. 30 lb lighter. Oops.

Life is now a struggle to not look smol. Help. Me.

Thanks for the concern bro I'll be okay probably. Will be getting everything checked up after the blast. So I have options either 900mg of deca and 150mg of test e. Or just 300mg test e with 300 mg of tren e. Haven't decided on length of blasts yet.

Blasting and Cruising VS Cycling/PCT:

BnC is advocated on these generals, but looking online through youtube, reddit, and other forums regular cycling w/PCT is always advised, even for younger guys. This would be due to "cleaning your body out", "desensitizing from hormones", and overall being healthier.

What do you guys think? Is cycling something that really is better, even if you don't compete in bodybuilding? Or is blasting and cruising then coming off after a year or so (or never) really the way to go?

if you're gonna chain cycles, bnc is better. if you want a one time only thing (or like once a year) then you're better off cycling and then pcting. pct sucks ass and the hormone rollercoaster that comes with it should be avoided as much as possible.

how faggy would it be for me to get a celtic sun tattoo on my pec. im tall blue eyed and white but still thinking it might be a little cringe since im american

Im currently on like week 16 of 400mg tren e pw with no end in sight. No severe sides. Good nutrient partitioning and good strength. I you go with 900 deca i think you should consider an ace inhibitor

I believe BnC is the way to go with tapering dosages up and down between blasts and cruises. The body doesn't like rapid change so coming off tends to fuck you up for a few weeks regardless of PCT. That being said BnC is kinda for life. The best of both worlds might be to come off 3months of the year and that would give you time to re-sensitize a s well as give your body a good chance to recover itself. I'm not a big fan of cycling and even less of a fan of cycles without a good amount of time between. In my head it's like starting your car to drive five minutes cold 4 times a day is going to wear it out a lot faster than the same distance done in one trip. Sort of rambled a bit their so I hope it made sense.

Fair enough. I'm mainly asking because I just did my first cruise pin after a 12 week cycle of test with some orals, and I honestly plan on pinning until the next year or so.

Issue is that I'm only 20, so if I did come off after a lengthy time of pinning I don't know if I can ever recover back to what I was before.
Even though I was a borderline suicidal depressed mess back in my teens

I honestly don't know man. I feel like a slave to the needle already

>"desensitizing from hormones"
Thats a meme

Should I ask for her number by now?

fuck her number get her stylists number

get off trt with no pct, then draw blood. enjoy hell for those couple of months.

alternatively, just contact defy medical and get your "my balls don't work good" shots legally.

guys i've been avoiding taking trt since getting ball cancer, but i'm going to do it this week. it's been 6 years and it's been an unnecessary living hormonal he'll ever since losing the bastard flesh nut. i'm not even 30 and am going fraud for life starting next week with my jew urologist's blessings.

wish me luck, I never banked my swimmers so fuck a legacy it all ends with me. I don't wish cancer to anyone.

just got some Dutasteride to try and revert the hair loss. How long to do i stay on it?

>blocking 2 types of 5-ar
until you cut off your dick from the chemical castration you're about to give yourself

Probs wont make you feel any better but start bnc at 19 and got my gf knocked up last week. As long as it doeant come out black we good.
Might seem like a dumb question but when females get hysterectomies they arent provided with hormones. Why werent you?

Are*

Need to slow this thinning before i go mr clean status.

Started superdrol 20mg along 700mast 500 npp 500 test. I haven't cycled it since I was 26, and Im only a week in, this shit is absolutely toxic as hell. Im blasing 1g of TUDUCA a day, NAC 1.2g and Propanolol ER 60mg, and I'm still having lethargy, darker urine, insane back pumps, headaches. Epi doesn't event fuck me like sdrol. The pumps and hardness is absolutely wonderful, I almost feel like Im on tren, but this shit aint worth it. Ill suffer for another few days, but if I feel any shitter I'm dropping this shit.

congrats, but i've probably been infertile ever since my LH and FSH realized that the other testicle isn't coming back. incidentally, that's also been the insurance that every doctor liked to repeat to a guy in their 20s who had to deal with cancer, "oh your other testicle will step up and blah, blah, hypertrophy." short-term, I felt fine and it wasn't until I started feeling fucking terrible and wanting to kill myself this past year that no doctor could put 2+2 together. it was an agonizing road to have a doctor ask whether the fact that I have a single testicle may be the reason why my levels were so low, and even then I still had people give me somatic diagnoses of CFS, epstein barr, ADHD, depression. it's been a fucking nightmare. cancer was a cinch in comparison to dealing with the fucked up medical system. better off asking to transition if you had cancer and wanted a script. so fucked.

i'm taking HCG and my oncologist is going to have to feel my bionic nutsack from now on, since a recurrence won't show on my labs.

I spent $5k, a year of my time investigating, and more than what my cancer treatment was to finally get a doctor to diagnose me with low testosterone. it's fucking hilarious, mates.

Pls actual response

what are you going to do with her number that you can't do on tinder

you are unable to form a proper response, what makes you think you're gonna be better over text?

I had to share im just so excited
Your gonna feel i world of difference. I can confirm because i came of for a few months after never ever being off. It was rough on the brain. Its bullshit that all these kids (no hate idk what its like) cant get surgery and hrt to transition but an adult male can't make the choice to have the hormones of an adult male. It's almost like the world wants a gender of cucks

Can get surgery* hate my phoneposting

Stalk, rape and murder her. Order yet to be determined.... duh

i'm looking forward to the cognitive effects since i've been dealing with low e2 sides for over a year, along with low t. 100mg a wk and HCG 3x a week. will probably go 120-160mg a week after a few months of my dr's protocol.

tapping out of sdrol, even 20mg after two weeks my body feels like it is going to die, felt half braindead today and could barely move at all. maybe ill try to finish my last ~16 caps at 10mg but i need a break first.

this is even taking tudca 3 hours after the sdrol

You have to get there snap, snap for a few days so they feel like you're actually putting effort in then you ask to take them out. I thought I would never get laid again after me and my ex broke up but this summer has been good to me boys.

>roiding for this

If hrt is the goal that sounds sufficient to me. Wont even need ai

Why do you put a gross filter over every photo. Looks like you have some fucked needle mark on your arm

Hurr durr roiding for this yes I'm happy with the gains I have made fatty, I started out at 113 so suck me off. I like the filters idk man probably because I'm so white naturally, also just a scratch but forreal it looks like a track mark.

Going to run test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. Stacking it with var 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks, dropping it for 4 weeks then running it for another 4. Will nolvadex only be okay for PCT (40/40/20/20)?

Lol i just thought you must have dropped your phone in a pot of tea. Im pale and my stretch marks are disgusting.

You are gonna trigger so many autists lol but yeah unless your balls got smashed with a brick when you were a kid you should be fine. Hcg can always bail you out if you dont come good in a month

My stretch marks are pretty bad too but I like them reminds me of how much I grew!

Coming off a test E cycle. I've actually tapered down to a TRT dose over the past few weeks.
My last injection was 75mg last Tuesday morning along with 250iu of HCG. I then did another 500iu of HCG on Saturday night.

Woke up with a complete lack of morning wood today, indicating my test has dropped to the point where I would want to start my nolvadex.

My question is this. Serms take a while to build up in the system right, like a week. Would it be worth shooting my last 500iu of hcg to make the transition easier?

I know HCG suppresses hpta function too, but as soon as it clears my system, if I've got say a weeks build up of nolva in me will that then illicit a big LH response immediately so I dont have a low period?

Tl;dr: Shoot another 500iu of HCG while loading nolva, or just start nolva?

And btw I took hcg through the whole cycle

so I've had this idea for a while that I am going to research the fuck out of how to do one cycle for years, until I am an absolute scientist on it, and then do one cycle

of course this brings on a chorus of "lol you can't do just one cycle, it's pointless/you will do more/blah blah"

it's well known that the results of the cycle will not stick aroudn when the cycle ends. However, i'm looking for experience with the hyperplasic effect of steroids. Is it possible to gain some small percentage of muscle fibers/hypernucleation so that weightlifting is basically just easier forever? More or less, I want to be able to retain more muscle mass more easily as I age, rather than blowing up.

Looking thicker my friend keep at it

Kek this is actually hilarious

That a track mark I spy?
Also do low test/high deca I'm curious about that

Do orals actually make gains or are they purely vanity?

Steroids only raise muscle mitochondria meaningfully when you push past the natural limit so thats something to bear in mind. You have alot of confidence in yourself to get it right in one go. Not saying you wont make good newbie 1st cycle gains i just think just from the way you talk you are expecting alot. Especially if the intention is just 16 weeks of 500 mg test

Nah no track mark just a scratch looks like one for sure though, besides steroids I've only done pot and shrooms back in high school. But yea going to go the high deca low test route most likely. I just want to make sure my dick will work this is my last year of college haha.

>not having bulging, noticeable track marks

Confirmed for never making it

Try anadrol 50mg ed for 6 weeks with your 500mg test or whatever and then ask the same question lol. But yes certain orals dont induce huge size but certainely give you a good look i.e winny, var, halo but shit like sdrol, adrol and mtren will give nice gains

Hurry up and unnatty.
Fag

I'm too poor still shhhhhhhh
Besides I'm liking this natty look

....not really

Sort your shit and atleast get on 400mg test minimum. I was the user who asked about muscle whorship and holy fuck you earn the money

I just injected for the first time in 12 days
Feels good, man

Thought about pinning quads for first time today. Why am I scared?

it's funny because i am 5'9" 170lbs and i can kick every one of you pathetic juicer asses in less than 5 minutes

why are you juicing

are you so insecure that you cannot be seen as anything but big hahaha

fucking juicers man

they are such pussies

trust

>the world
The Jews*

Transition from a cut/cruise into a bulk/blast in the next couple of weeks, and not sure how exactly to approach this.

Should I up my test to 600mg / week now and keep cutting for the rest of the August, then bulk once my blood levels are saturated?

Or, should I keep cruising while I finish the cut, and then up my test right when I start bulking?

For the record, cruise is 150mg test/week, and blast is 20 weeks, 600mg test/week with 6 weeks dbol at 50mg (won't start the dbol until I bulk though).

HGH has the effect your looking for.

Because of the nerves and blood vessels.

First time I pinned quads my muscle twitched HARD and the pin pretty much went sideways. It was kinda fun desu, and now I just make sure to pin suuuper slow to avoid this.

you really shouldn't frontload from what i've heard. to much of a huge hormonal change and may cause balding and other problems.
if im wrong someone speak up

begin bulk. eat until you start storing fat then taper back. no need to get super fat to make gains because nutrient partitioning even on test works well

i dont think going from 150 to 600 would be an issue but i dont think frontloading would be required when your going to have decent blood levels already. frontloading is for like EQ so your not waiting 8 weeks for decent levels

damn! thats gotta make you cringe ugh.
i wonder if it did too much damage to your muscles

Wew lads, just did it and didn't feel anything. Ty based 25g.

How to keep conversation with girl on tinder?

Also I look like shit but decent for normie standards.

Should I tell her about my roid balls?

Be a normal human being and talk. Get her snapchat and use that, it's way easier

how long does it take to get the confidence boost from test?

I never got a confidence boost from test, but I also wasn't low t before hopping on.

I'm low t. about 320-400 range

Sorry user-san, but you are a perfectly healthy as you are within the reference range so you do not have low testosterone, therefore you do not have low testosterone symptoms, therefore all your symptoms must be imagined and completely psychosomatic. Therefore I will not be prescribing you test.

I recommend you just get a good nights sleep, that ought to fix you up.

why would you do this!

>crying charmander.jpg
>is actually pikachu
>exclamation point instead of question mark

You deserve everything that happens to you

stop it!

Depends on where you are from desu.

As hard as the us shits on steroid use it's ridiculously easy to get legal trt.

Doc wont want you to use up more than prescribed, or get third party test, to add onto it which will show up on blood test.

But you can just trt and blast/bulk with something else like NPP, EQ, DHB, Tren, etc. Maybe not tren.

Hey cool story bro

Nice trips. No you can't. Been off for a couple years, but I will physically dominate you.

You aren't the only faggot that's ever set foot in a mma gym, sit down.

The fuck is this nigga on? These are the same person, by the way.

Also, he's ~6'8

>The fuck is this nigga on?

lgd4033 and mk677 with l arginine

Tiny white floater in a vial of test enth, how big of a problem is it likely to be? I'd post a pic but I can't get it on camera.

user I....
I'm sorry, but...
You're retarded.

He's on food

You are the retard, sonny

He was being post ironic

everything

wow

6'8 and looking like that? holy shit how much does he weigh. how many damn calories does he have to eat

why not suck it out with a syringe. that is weird though. hopefully your shit isn't contaminated

Someone post a pic where he looks like a manlet.

What you doing Jerrbears? BnC? What compounds and doses? Also curious how you train and diet. How much did you weigh before and after you did PSMF? Did you cruise test on it or natty?

>thinking youre natty after you stop roiding
Haha, the ride never ends, friend.

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>Brief exposure to performance-enhancing drugs may be permanently ‘remembered’ by muscles

Someone redpill me on mk677

Not worth it if your goal is aesthetics

It is HGH "bleed" which will just result in unaesthetic growth everywhere like stomach

That's also a meme.

>mk677
>unaesthetic growth everywhere like stomach

how fucking retarded are you?

That's from insulin, amplified by th, slingut

You know what i meant. Not on anything at time.

There's a video on mk677 and "gh gut" here
youtube.com/watch?v=zwucjrwlV70

This makes no fucking sense at all.

test e > test e/tbol > ???

Dunno what to run next lads, tbol/test again or throw something else in?