Gynecomestia (man tits) discussion thread

Gynecomestia (man tits) discussion thread

-Living with them
-Treatments
-Causes

Also post pictures of curent body & discuss

That's not gyno you're just fat

you're just fat. thats the cause

Do you ever grab on one when your baitin' ?

So.. I'm retarded and the research on male breasts is wrong. I know I'm fat but, I've got man boobs, can this stuff just be dealt with by chest workouts or do I need surgery?

Lol, no, but I do stare at myself in mirror and lock eyes, because you can't truly love anyone else until you love yourself

Do people even CARE about gyno like that? I know i don't, and if i didn't learn about gyno I wouldn't call that "mantits"

Mild gyno crew checking in. This is my single biggest insecurity about myself. When warm and soft they droop down and poke through some shirts. But when cold they look just a little more "normal". Both pics were taken warm.

I have seriously consider turning a knife onto myself to cut out this shit. I can feel lumps behind them and fuck they get sensitive.

Hopefully the trannies didn't fuck me over, because at some point I want to get free gyno surgery while I'm in the military. But right now I am completely self conscious with taking my shirt off, especially around girls.

Bigger pecs would push the boob out. You could pull it off if you got big then lean, but obviously you would probably want to get surgery. Sry bru :(

Have you been diagnosed by a doctor with gyno? Reading some pages on WebMD and looking at pics of yourself and saying "I have gyno" is not the same as actually having gyno. To me you just look like a fat cunt

I havent, and you've got my labeled to the tee! But still the issue of getting rid of this excessive chest fast effectively is what I'd like to do

Funny story, most doctors are quacks. They'll immediately dismiss anything you bring up because it just means more work for them. One doctor's diagnosis is another doctor's waving off as bullshit

you just need to cut.

I had much worse gyno when my BF% was higher.

I'm down to about 11-12%ish now and I'm just left with puffy nipples. not the worst thing in the world cause going swimming or doing exercise shrinks them down. I'd like to maintain about 8-10%BF but I'm still gaining as much strength as possible.

If you don't have clearly visible abs & you are complaining about 'gyno' just cut the fat and it will get better for 99% of you.

Maybe in Amerifat

Well I hope so man. I'll try dieting down in a bit. I never had "resting" abs before, because I was never that lean in my life. How long would you say it would take for me to get to that level of leanness roughly?

I have lumps that I can feel, puffy nips, but it looks okay when my nips get hard. Nips are slightly asymmetrical too.

BUT my nips aren't sensitive at all, don't hurt. Is this still gyno? Who do I go for it, an endocrinologist? My general doctor didn't know what to do when I asked him to feel up my puffy nips, but he confirmed they looked asymetrical.

I dunno If you cut properly I'd say 3 months. You need to cut longer than you think cause you'll probably gain a bit back. maintain low bf% after you cut. I'm not convinced bulks are a good thing for nattys

Before surgery, try Raloxfiene 120mg ED, am/pm, until gyno lessens then switch to 60mg. May take 6months+ to fix pubertal gyno but it worth a shot.
Anecdotally it lessens my gyno a decent amount and that was only on 60mg ED.

Do you guys think I have gyno?

I had the surgery done. I didn't have a very bad case but it bothered me. Go to gynecomastia.org and read about it. Make sure you go with a reputable surgeon who will do more than just use a liposuction cannula on you. You must have someone who knows how to get in there and CUT out the tissue. Do not compromise on this!

A lot of doctors will do lipo then cut out the fibrous tissue. There's a doctor near me that does it, and I can actually afford it. Seriously considering getting it done.

just fat with no pecs

no offence

>-Causes

Tap water contaminated by reusing water and hence drinking the birth control that a quarter of the population around you are consuming daily.

Any questions?

your to fat for me to tell, looks like thats just fatness. lean out

also it's making the frog gay but not Alex Jones since his clairvoyance shields him from chemical contaminants

99% of "gyno" cases posted on Veeky Forums are fat cunts who don't realise how fat they are and look for excuses for their weight

They just want a reason to not face the cold, hard truth about themselves

you have no idea how the water table works, do you, user?

Yeah you're overweight and have almost no muscle definition to speak of but not gyno

Your just fat bro, and not even too far gone. I bet most people don't even know about it until you take your shirt off.

Regardless just eat less and start lifting and you'll make it.

Lol thx for the advice but i was just asking cause someone thought i had gyno the other day because my man tits havent changed much. This was 50 pounds ago

HAHAHAHA

>tfw lifting partner says my man tits are going away

Feels fucking good man.

Just quit, you'll never be anything but useless you man titted little bitch.

solid progress bro. now get your scrawny ass to lifting. with that being said people on Veeky Forums underestimate just how common gyno is especially for people who were overweight during their pubertal years. so you might have gyno, but like everyone else said just cut and lift, the gyno b.s can wait till later

tell you what mate, ill tell you the truth

if its gyno, its not going away
no amount of lifting, muscle or less fat will make the mammary tissue disappear

i got surgery for mine - actual gyno, not puffy nips.
its the only way, hard answer but its the truth