Hi! I've been lifting for a year and a half, now doing PPL. Should I bulk or cut?

Hi! I've been lifting for a year and a half, now doing PPL. Should I bulk or cut?

I'm 6'3 and 178 lbs, if that matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Should I bulk or cut?

You should start roiding asap. It's impossible for lanklets to look aesthetic without gear.

I will take that as "bulk". I can't roid since I'm too much of a pussy to get into legal/health troubles.

Dunno why you would even think you need a cut.

Cuz I'm poor, and I need to lie to myself to save money on eating.

Post PPL routine, and were you fat, skinny, or skinnyfat two years ago?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

I was skinny (140 lb) before. I did SL until I got injured due to carrying too much weight with bad form.

>should i bulk or cut
You should throw that swinger gangbang mask in the garbage

It was a gift, senpai

that looks like a rapist mask

Buy in bulk and you'll be perfectly fine user. Don't waste on supplements just get giant portions of whole foods. From your pic you have the perfect frame to put serious size on.

Thank you. Do you know a good website for easy bulking recipes?

Can't think of any websites but assuming you don't have any diet restrictions make your diet filled with chicken, beef, rice, pasta, leafy green veggies, beans, fruits, nuts, all that good stuff. I'm sure you could put together any combination of those together and search online for recipes. You don't have to stick to only healthy food too as long as you eat more than you burn, so don't get let down if you're not eating chicken and rice.

Thank you for the advice.

Gonna hijack your thread OP.

I've been lifting for 6 months, went from 6 ft 1 145 lb to 170 lb 14% bf. Should I keep bulking or is this good enough.

Post pics, with or without a faggottini mask

Buy the biggest bags of rice and lentils you can and eat cups upon cups daily.

Post pic, but most likely yes keep bulking or eat at maintenance as a break. The way I see it, as long as abs are visible, you are fine

I've never cooked lentils in my whole life...

Do I just put them in boiling water and let them rest, like beans?

Bruh you're 6 3 you should be at least 200

You should start lifting