You vs FeatherWeight MMA

Would you be able to take him down? Stupid meathead lifter.

yeah i'd spear his eye socket with a bar stool leg and puncture his brain

What's this guy's routine? He looks great.

No. I do a little of BJJ and wrestling, but my standup is straight garbage. I'm fairly certain that his BJJ is better than mine anyways. So the only real way I can win is by maintaining distance because I'm 6'4". But he does that better than me anyways. If we go to the ground, I can maybe muscle out a submission, but I doubt that he'd fall for it. I'd give him 8-2 odds, and the 2 is only because I'm so much bigger, and at least know a little of what I'm doing.

Genetics x1
One set per incarnation

from two hundred yards easily enough, he probably wouldn't be expecting it, not something I particularly want to do tho

He simulates murder for a living.

Stfu he'd kill you 100 times in a row. Faggot.

A FW is around 160-165 at fight night. Now the average man, in the US, is 195, fat. That FW has more muscle mass and obviously knows how to fight in multiple disciplines

I don't think so. I'm about twice his weight, so I think I can get lucky at least. I'm not saying that I have good odds, but they're not that bad.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day. This is like saying you could beat LeBron 1v1 because you're good at threes.

If you are not trained in fighting you stand literally no chance.

Like I said, I do wrestling and BJJ. I can definitely fight, but I'm nowhere near his level.

Except in this instance, I'm about twice his weight and probably a foot taller. Like I said, I don't think I have good odds, but I'm not completely screwed.

Dustin porrier lifts at my gym

>Lellator

I'd heem him and the rest of his sorry excuse for a division

I want to lick his muscles.

>Someone who has no experience in something can't defeat someone else who is a competitive world class status at their own game

Wow OP, really made me think. In the words of Richard Pianoman "I don't fight bro, I just workout to get big and sell products, to some people they see me and assume I can fight, but I've never claimed to know how to fight, just that my muscles are big and my products can make yours bigger"

damn he looks great
i wanna be that

Can you teach me how to look like that?

Please respond.

>Cauliflower ears.
>Vegetable ears.
>Busted ears.
>Butthole looking ears.

............................................. NOPE.

Sad we never got the Alvarez rematch and probably never will. From what little we saw, it would've been fight of the year if it didn't get NC'd.

I mean the physique not his face or ears.

ez, just pull out my gun and shoot him. gg years of training to fight rekt by little metal shell filled by powder :DD

also fighting is for retards who like concussions and becoming more retarded

>why would I learn how to lift if I can just use a forklift?

Fun, health, looks, and sport that doesn't give you brain damage.

probably not because my ground game is shit as i have only been training BJJ for 2 years now but i have been boxing for over 12 so my chances at landing a good hit and knocking him out would be pretty decent

Gee, maybe people like to fight for fun too user. Imagine that.

sure but then drop the whole 'heh i can kill you with my bare hands' edgelord shit. If someone acutally wants to hurt you knowing how to fight isn't going to do jack shit

>If someone acutally wants to hurt you knowing how to fight isn't going to do jack shit

You're kidding right?

>training in fighting doesn't help you when you're fighting

because of health, strength, flexibility, etc. at least you can use that in real life. knowing martial arts can save you sure but unless you live in a ghetto you don't need it. besides nobody fights fair in real fights and almost everyone has some kind of weapon on them these days. even mace will bring any hardened fighter to his knees and make him cry like a bitch

>thinking real life fight are fair

you'd probably get attacked from behind by his buddies

>what are numbers, weapons, and surprise
stop watching anime, nobody with 2 brain cells is gonna challenge you to an honorable 1v1 fistfight

Even if 5 people come at you from behind, it's obviously better to know how to fight than not know. Obviously, if there are weapons involved, it's not the same thing.

These threads are always great. A bunch of shitposters who think they could take a professional MMA fighter just because they have a weight advantage and muscles like that is going to matter when he shoots on you and breaks your ankle in half or breaks your nose with a straight as you try to get into range to grapple him.
Don't you think the lightweight MMA guys know the best way to attack larger guys with no real training?

I wrestled in hs but probably not, especially if he can punch or kick me.
If its pure wrestling i think i might do ok but who knows.

but you have no idea how much difference weight makes. that's why weight classes exist.

look at that video of mountain mock fighting connor. he is pushing him around like he's a feather. not saying connor wouldn't win but if a guy that size lands a lucky punch he would be in big trouble let alone if he knows how to punch

I'd say that he's worse at fighting people twice his size than at fighting people his own size.

Dont flatter yourself. You are not half as strong or big as the mountain.
Weight classes exist between TRAINED FIGHTERS so much bigger trained fighters dont beat small trained fighters.
They didn't invent weight classes to keep you from winning the next belt.

>with no real training
Untrained vs trained, trained will always win. That's not interesting at all.

A pro fighter vs a no-name fighter that weights twice as much isn't interesting either, with minimal fighting skill the massive weight advantage becomes decisive.

This is true. Just look at the fight between Jeff Hornet and Pacquiao
Jeff clearly cut about 10-15lb of water weight so he could fight that 5'5" manlet that looked like a child next to him.