One Punch Man trainning routine

Hello Veeky Forums !

So at my job we have a little gym. Quite cool, and I realize it's not common to have such convenience. So I can, theoretically, attend gym everyday.

I was thinking... What do you think of the One Punch Man trainning regime (pic related) ?

It basically consists of the following:

1. 100 push-ups
2. 100 sit-ups
3. 100 squats
4. 10 Km on the treadmill

All of this everyday. Right now I am moderately chubby. A bit overweight, but not obese. I do not loathe myself, and my girlfriend is okay with my body, but I honestly never seen abs on my belly, and would like to change it.

What is you opinion, Veeky Forums ?

serious?

Read the sticky

I heard sit ups hurt your back and posture.
Replace it with planks and leg lifts.

Can you run ten kilometers? Lose some weight first or its byebye kneecaps at 60mi/wk

>What is you opinion, Veeky Forums ?
Get an actual routine.
Do exercises with weight for less reps instead of doing them 100 times.
And 10Km is quite excessive for a beginner so you might wanna lower that before trying for two days and then giving up.

Saitama's workout is literally physically impossible if you aren't already working out consistently. You could pull it off the first few days and fight through the pain but you would legitimately injure yourself by day 7-10.

holy fuck i know this is a website for anime but how many times do people have to ask this literally any google source will tell you its dumb and the 10km will fuck you up

if you actually want to do this work your way up to everything. do like 20 of everything and then to a 2k run for a week and then see where you are at.

not a good routine anyway

Add pull ups and chin ups to it and it's a good enough routine

He also did them faster each day. He never stopped his workouts either. They're done within less than a second when he wakes up.

You should buy a cape and shave your head too.

No point half arsing it.

who was that dyel youtube guy that did this routine perfectly fine until his knee blew out in the middle of a run like week 2 or 3?

Didn't you ask this earlier?

great routine op, big fan, keep us posted with your progress, dont forget your multivitamin

pussy faggot.

they only hurt weak beta males

My man I did the saitama routine for two weeks as a cross country runner and it got me in great shape, honestly better shape than any routine coaches put me on. It will help get you a lean body like neymar jr or something. Honestly just go for it. Of you are really fat then wait a bit cause running as a fat guy fucks your knees.

Ignoring op because really.

But if I did 100 pushups everyday in addition to my ppl routine that I've been doing for 1.5 years, would I gain any additional size from it?

It's an extremely light routine that won't get you anywhere strengthwise, you will only make some endurance gains since it's cardio only.
That was the joke in the show to begin with. Saitama didn't become strong because of his routine, he's naturally inhumanely strong and he's just stupid and thought it was because of his shitty routine. Genos even made fun of him and flat out said the routine is easy as fuck so his strength can't be because of it.

No you fucking idiot. You'll get good at doing 100 push ups. Beyond 12 reps it becomes endurance training.

I remember the time I lost count of my reps benching and immediately my muscle fibers started knitting themselves back together and shrinking, I then knew I'd fucked up badly by repping 13 times

No, 100 reps is cardio. Not hypertrophy or strength training.

Yes, there is absolutely no difference between 13 repetitions and 100, which is literally what the original post explicitly stated. Your wit wins the day and enlightens us all again, user!

>implying endurance isn't worth training

>10 Km on the treadmill
>every day

Although a nice meme, this is simply not correct

These lazy cunts have never done 100 sets of fucking anything.
They're mostly new lifters and shills whoring whatever powerlifting program their fat ass is just learning about.

This thread is embarrasing. Read the sticky

Stupid fucking weeb fond an actual routine

Find*

Ok, first things first, throw the 10km out of the equation.

This is actually how I started fitness. (I was moderately athletic beforehand) For about a month, every night I would do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 1000 squats. After I was strong enough, I made the decision to just start lifting at a gym instead. One of the best decisions I've ever made, and that's what I would recommend. Id be happy to share progress pics if you'd like.

>have a gym at work
>should I do this literal, actual joke of a bodyweight routine from a gag manga?
This is either bait or you're retarded.

i did it for a month. i lost a lot of weight and my chest got (relatively) big. i was also cutting a bit. wouldnt recommend outside of losing some pounds. i just got really good at running and pushups.

Goddammit not even the piano himself does 100 sets on a day you fucking dickhead.