You know living in torture just to get fit is not even worth it and wont benefit your life in any way...

You know living in torture just to get fit is not even worth it and wont benefit your life in any way. Plus you probably just have the obesity gene, like millions of other people. Go cheat on your diet, enjoy and live up life. You are needlessly suffering, for literally no reason.

I had meatballs and avocados for lunch and had a great workout. Thinking being fit isn't fun as fuck is the real meme, faggot.

eating lots of pizza while fat is not happiness

I'm one of those niggers that can have a slice of homemade pizza as part of my diet and still gonna make it. Moderation is the key.

>he thinks that you have to cut out delicious food to get in shape

Nice try demon. You will not temp me.

>Obesity gene.

Low IQ?

>Pulled pork Mac and cheese for lunch
>Chicken bacon ranch quesadilla + roasted veggies for dinner
>Protein smoothie
>Still cutting quite successfully

Though I will have a completely shitty day eating a fuckton of stuff like OPs pic or whatever maybe once a week or two weeks.

>Get fat as fuck so you can eat whatever, it's not like being fat has any drawbacks

>>/tumblt/

>tfw finally broke my plateau just in time to hit my July goal
>45 lbs down since May
>50 more to go to get to goal weight
>can probably do it by spring break
Feels fucking good. Next year will literally be my first year that I will enjoy summer and be willing to take off my shirt in my entire life.

That sounds fantastic. You got it all figured out user.

Congrats user! Keep going, I believe in you

go slay on the beach user, hope you make it

>lifting for summer
>lifting for women
>lifting to be able to take your shirt off

Have fun quitting lifting once you obtain those goals for the first time :o)

the tier of muscle goes something like this, user
diet>sleep>exercise>supplements>genetics
it's so autistic to obsess over genetics when anyone who isn't a moron can lose weight and get fit (by normie standards at least) if they focus and work

>supplements>genetics

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Thanks!
I'm /lifting to not die young/. Beach bod is extra

shut your bitch ass up and check em

>Tfw 50lb down... Since last August.
>Tfw 40lbs to go until 6 pack abs.
I probably won't be able to take my shirt off until next summer at the earliest....

lbs down since May
OF THIS YEAR???
Damn that's nearly 4 pounds a week.
Is that even safe?

I know this thread is just an attempt at getting (You)s, but for all the anons reading the OP and thinking about giving up, don't. Becoming Veeky Forums for your own sake will benefit your life in more ways than you know. We're all gonna make it

>run 5km x 3 days a week
>eat what ever the fuck I want with zero adverse consequence

wow so hard, faggot. I don't even like eating. it's a chore.

I know right. Having to do mental gymnastics just to justify each bite going into your fat mouth.

Yeah nah, I'd rather put in some effort and live a rewarding life.

yesterday I ate

>grilled cheese with chicken for ~700cal
>fried noodles with beef for like ~600cal
>another round of noodles for dinner

added together it was like 2000-2300cal. and I exercised too. Still a few hundred calories short that day.

It is living torture for you because you are a food addict. You are not going to tell me that 3 warm meals plus room for dessert is anything but perfectly adequate. It is YOU who feels like he needs more than healthy amounts because your body is literally addicted.

Tell my girlfriend this. She's becoming a skeleton. It's awful

This
It is both physiologically and psychologically more satisfying this way

If you break up with her it'll not be your problem anymore.

>Eating pizza is enjoying life
Some people's life are so simple. If I found enjoyment from eating pizza, I wouldnt have constant thoughts of suicide.

Do both, get fit but eat trash and make nornies jelly when they're around

suffering?

I am the happiest I have ever been. I lift 4 times a week, do cardio twice a week, eat junk food in one meal a day and real food in another meal a day. I get endorphins from exercise that make me feel happy as hell and I burn the calories from the junk food.

exercising introduced me to the effects of magnesium, valerian, l-theanine, follic acid, all of which make me super upbeat and joyful like I had never been before.

I also sleep better than ever before and no longer have brain fog or lazyness.

I am back to being mired by women for the first time in 15 years.

lifting changed my life.

>Moderation is the key.
Leave then in the cave, Plato. They weren't meant to see the day.

pizza once a month is more rewarding than pizza every day

I don't expect fat fucks to ever understand that

>tfw eat what I want and as much as I want
>casually work out 3 day / 1 rest with pull up bar and dumbells
>look better then all of my friends

You don't even have to be super ripped to look better then 95% of men.

I hear this at least 3 times a week from a "friend" of mine. Honestly, i've never understood this perspective; how low do you have to be, to feel the need to impede on others trying to better themselves simply because you don't like or understand that idea?

At what point do you look at someone losing weight, trying hard to better themselves, seeing themselves flourish from their gains and go "hang on a minute mate, better shove some pizza in your gabber, no point doing that shit you're doing".

Also, that shit's disgusting, i'd rather something that doesn't taste of just oil and marinara sauce.

>obesity gene
lol

I have a theory it's a thing chads made up to prevent others from being like them

>obesity gene
Wish I had that gene so I could actually gain weight

You're the one needlessly suffering by destroying your mental and physical health and feeling tired and lethargic all the time.

enjoy clogged arteries

I'm from eastern europe, I only eat home made food from fresh vegetables and meat / intestines. I haven't been in a fast food joint since I was 15.