>decide to finish with a sprint toward my fence
>car drives by
>"wow dude you're fast"
>everyone in the car laughs and they drive away

i'm not leaving my house again.

Ok faggot quit then, you deserve to fail if that's all you can handle

>not having earbuds in to block out the world
that's where you fucked up
alternatively you also fucked up when you were a giant bitch who let petty insults actually hurt you

neither of you have ever fucked up in your life and had to deal with the hurtfulness of being made fun of by strangers

>people made fun of me
>time to quit

If you're scared of what people think, go ahead and go to McDonald's and get whatever you want, you never would've made it anyway.

This is what Rousseau was condemning when he said "each one began to look at others and to want to be looked at himself."

Grow up man. You're working towards your goals. Who gives a fuck about some fags in a car?

Shut the fuck up faggot

>neither of you have ever fucked up in your life
thanks? Seriously though stop being a faggot. Either keep going or quit, no skin off my ass either way

>wow dude you're fast
y-you too

cereal, did you have any comeback at all? Or just let 'em mock you and drive away?

you should have yelled them something

>yell something
>they stop the car and get out
>"what'd you say fat boy?"
yea no way am i gonna try that.

fuck them. What you should have done was made a mental memory of the license plate then burned down their house. Nothing helps you lose weight like running from the cops.

also there's nothing i can say in response. i have never been good at insulting people. i am awful at it. it would just come out cringey so i might as well say nothing at all.

You're never gonna make it if you let stupid shit like that stop you.

you can yell faggot

lbs
>>have lost 50lbs so far
Over how long?

Sounds like you gotta powerwalk yourself to the nearest karate class.

Weight loss is great, but you gotta start building that self confidence.

>paying attention to gains goblins
found your problem. dont give them any thought. these people may as well not exist.

4 months

Use the anger and self-hatred as fuel. Or just cry, it doesn't matter to us either way, you're letting yourself down not us.

Dont quit. Just dont.

You are fucking 10 ply, bud

That's very good. You should be proud of your progress. When insecure people see others work to improve themselves, they react critically because it reminds them of their own inability to improve. If you stop because of what they said, you'll undo all the hard work you've done purely for their sake. What have those people done to deserve that kind of sacrifice from you?

If you quit you're saying that they're right.

run with headphones in so you can't hear assholes like him make fun of you.

I've fucked up and been made fun of more times in my life than I can count, and you know what? You gotta fucking suck it up and keep plugging along or you're just a bitch. You don't have to give half a shit about what some assholes you've never seen before and will probably never see again think about you.

The secret is to stop taking yourself so seriously and start recognizing when something you did is funny.

Some guy drives up next to you and sarcastically says "Damn you're fast!"? Just respond "Yeah, I'm dying here haha". If they keep making fun of you tell them to fuck off, and then you deal with it because there are assholes out there who will be assholes no matter what you do or don't do.

If that's all it takes for you to give up, then you deserve being fat.

Stoicism is a meme among yuppies you should check out.

You kidding me? I spent the first 15ish years of my life being made fun of and picked on. Reason that stopped in high school was because I wound up becoming friends with local gang that protected me. I picked up some confidence in college but that didn't stop me from scaring people with my autistic tendencies.

When I went to the gym for the first time, people said shit about me lifting only the bar. When I ran, an asshole out power walked me and pretty much told my fat ass to give up.

You know what I did, through all this shit? I channeled my seething spite for that type of behavior to motivate myself to become a better person. I lifted harder, ran faster, practiced my social skills, honed my profession, and work every day to be the best me I can be.

There will always be haters. It's up to you to show yourself why they are wrong. If you're too thin skinned to handle people shitting on you and to believe that nobody had been shat on and made it, then I'm here to say you need to buck the fuck up and realize that at the end of the day it's on your shoulders to decide whether or not you're gonna be a bitch or a man a about it. Being whiney about it isn't going to impress anybody or get you any sympathy.