It's never going to happ-

>it's never going to happ-
APOLOGIZE

you're shilling for some fat slob on the internet for free. it's time to reevaluate your life.

actually, nvm. just kill yourself instead. fuck off, stupid ass faggot. sage for making a shit thread.

BOOGIE POSTERS GET OFF MY BOARD

we're both posting on a mongolian petroglyph imageboard that is an offshoot of a something awful forum named "Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse"

you may want to re-evaluate your life as well :)

reminder to report, hide, sage, boogie shill threads

delay announcement before tomorrow ends
check 'em

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDO

>boogie haters detected

stop hating on him because he's a somebody and you're nobodies.

Almost guaranteed its not gonna happen.

He will get the surgery, but he will never -make it- in any traditional sense of the word.

Losing weight is not -making it- by any stretch of the imagination, wtf is up with you guys shilling this obeast?

Threadly reminder to filter the large man tripfag

Shut up you fat fucking queen who can't keep his mouth closed when he's near food... get some self control you whale lmao

What are the Las Vegas odds the surgery suddenly gets delayed again, and boogie pushes this back for a fourth time?

Hope he fucking dies
I'm so tired of seeing him every fucking day. Scum.
>Inb4 le edge

At least he ain't shilling for an attention whore though.

i dunno but i'll take that action

the seas of the empyrean have foretold hid death on the operating table...we shall see...

if he dies there will be even more threads here about him. you don't want that

Why the fuck do you care, its just a fat lazy blob, stop shitting up the board

There is no escaping the fat cunt. Pretty sure his ghost is going to haunt me yelling: "PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE"

Tzeench wills it

>boogie
>somebody

get off the internet lad

Euthanasia is a surgery?

How can you be that fucking fat

He's going to die because don't you have to weigh under 400 lbs to get the surgery? Last week he was 497

Boogie, don't you have a surgery to prep for? like sowing your fat mouth shut so you live beyond 3 weeks after it since you have no fucking self control?

So wait, is boogie's surgery on the 1st? I'll be intrigued if I wake up from my hernia surgery that day to learn he won't wake up

kys u fat fuck

Why do you keep shilling for him you fucking retard? Nobody here likes him

Fuck you Veeky Forums, all these threads about him have genuinely made me actually feel invested in what will happen to this fat fuck.

how about you grow a pair, cockbreath

*funeral

PAY FOR MY SKIN REMOVAL SURGERY

nobody made you do anything, take some responsibility you pathetic worm.