What did you do when you realized it is literally all about the face?

What did you do when you realized it is literally all about the face?

The body lasts longer than the face.

Early on, but I still enjoy lifting so much that it's okay.

Not for men. Men age great if they're good looking.

Lifting for aesthetics is a meme anyway, strength is where it's at

Cry of joy b/c my face is okay but my body is shit

Damn nigga im jealous I fucking WISH I could cosplay the last samurai

my body can go to shit in a week, my facial structure and eye color lasts my lifetime

what in the hell kind of cheap creatine are you injecting?

Nope.

Most good looking guys with model tier faces lose it by 25 or 30 when they begin balding/receding and life-stresses/alcohol being to punish their facial aesthetics.

>Most good looking guys with model tier faces lose it by 25 or 30
You're crazy. Plenty of good looking people aren't stressed out balding alcoholics.

So someone like me with a shitty face will be okay because it's hard to have a steep drop off when I'm already so low?

>my body can go to shit in a week,

You're a DYEL then.

It takes me 6+ months of eating anything I want and having a terrible normie diet to lose aesthetics.

Facelets, when will they learn?

that doesn't change anything. face gains still last a life time and you just admitted muscle gains only last 6 months

I have made plenty of natty and social gains, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a face like that

You can't continue on training the face, like you can with the body. You have no control over your facial aesthetics, you have control over your body aesthetics.

So long as I keep lifting and keep my diet in check my body stays looking aesthetic as fuck. I'm 30 and when I'm 40-45 the face will have faded, but the body will still be there like it was when I was 20.

You just can't win this debate. I have won, you have lost, it is GG my friend, good day to you.

>when I'm 40-45 the face will have faded, but the body will still be there like it was when I was 20.

I started lifting at 16.

I'm 30, and my body still looks good like it did after 21 when I had 5 years lifting.

All the other guys I know who were lean and sporty at 21 all now are skinnyfat/obese looking, even the guys with the chad-faces. Meanwhile I've frozen my body in time and remain aesthetic.

You sir, have been defeated by the great one.

when i lost all of my muscle but still was hit on by girls constantly. made just about zero difference.

Thank god I have good genetics.

Realized a good body would make my average face look even better.

this guy looks like a girl. only 12 year old girls would find him attractive

Realized a good body would make my good face look even gooder.

if you're skelly/lean ottermode with an attractive young face and it goes south you're fucked, if you're big and jacked with good posture your skin quality and hairline won't be nearly as damning to your overall aesthetics.

the kind of things that make you truly masuline/good looking are innate like your jawline and facial (bone) structure, its when your looks come from more "pretty" feminine features like skin quality, hair etc that you lose as you age that you're fucked.

that face of yours won't help you lift your drunk friend home, save you from diabetes and heart problems, and being a good example to your kids

When people acknowledged me as buff but 6/10 girls still weren't interested in me.

You don't like 12 year olds? What are you, gay?

cried a little and then improved my face

Nothing
I realized it when I was like 13 so I just accepted it and continued living

Grew a beard

Already had the face. Muscles are icing on the cake.
Also neck gains.