Serious question

Serious question.
Can you actually become as cool as this guy or can you not alter your personality to a certain extent?
How do I become more like him?

b-bump

Weak

Just fake it bro

are you this autistic that you want to act like an anime character?

He's extremely confident and fun to be around. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Most black guys are actually doing exactly that and succeeding.

LSD will unlock the parts of your brain you want access to.

lift/have better confidence from said lifting

>lift/have better confidence from said lifting
Is that actually helping? I hear tons of ripped guys form Veeky Forums are still introverted. I guess I need social gains every 2nd day.

>Monday
Lifting gains
>Tuesday
Social gains
Wednesday
Lifting gains
>and so fucking on

What's the best place for social guys during the week?

I don't think you can just go from beta to Joseph Joestar tier. He's like the ultimate Chad. He is like he is because of the superior Joestar genes. You have to be born that way.

I hope you don't hate fat people because you sound like pic related.

Wut? Of course I hate fat people, they're disgusting. And you're a retard if you think a beta can become alpha as fuck like Joseph. You can improve your personality, but not by that much.

You are implying that you can only improve yourself once.

>improve yourself
>improve yourself a bit more from that
>improve yourself even further
Do you hit a wall at a certain point?
>fat people can't lose more than 5kg

Like how? rdcworld?

tfw not Joestar master race :(

All you need is obscene confidence
Fake it until you make it

I never understood how to fake confidence.
>just don't be not confident, bro!

this, took two tabs a handfull of shrooms and acted alpha at a party. Lost my virginity that night.

Look, it works for girls like that but guys don't lose their virginity when they are penetrated.

You can do your best, but you'll never have the confidence and boisterousness of someone whose personality developed that way naturally through genetics/upbringing.

If you're unsure/anxious about doing or saying something, force yourself to do it anyway. You're not actually confident in yourself, but you appear that way to people. Eventually you'll get over your anxiety and be confident without having to force yourself.

You would need to fake body language too for that, as that's the most important thing about confidence.