Why tinder barely gives any match nowadays and when it does it's shit like this?

why tinder barely gives any match nowadays and when it does it's shit like this?

At least you're attractive and tall OP

I wasn't getting matched for ages, after fucking a lot of girls from tinder in the past. I added a picture with my little sister (8) and one with a few friends and I literally matched like 20 girls in a row after not logging on for a week

Audible kek

How do I get a little sister and friends within the week?

Smash that ass, op

Use condom

all the hot chicks already found multiple chad fwbs on it so they don't use it anymore

what gender is that

are you implying my no matches is becaause of my profile mother fucker?

Tinder is trash. They took off the last login on profiles and now they show you a bunch of stale as shit profiles. My friend said she saw mine in my hometown a few weeks ago and I haven't logged into Tinder since I went back there over a year ago. Probably 80% of the girls you swipe on haven't been on the app in months.

Blue gender, a monster

nice reference boyo, have a Marlene

Drowner or devourer

so is there something better? bumble seems to be even worse

>Blue gender
my nigga

>black guy encouraging a presumably white guy to fuck a black woman
Hol up

why did you swipe right on her to begin with if you dont like her?

Losers can't be choosers. Why the hell do you think?

I always called bullshit when someone said there are more than two genders, but I think I have been proven wrong.

im not a loser; i dont know how a loser thinks

play a mixed sport like soccer

I live in the middle of nowhere and found two matches in less than a day with decent looking women. It's not nearly as bad as you make it sound.

>remake tinder account
>only shows me ugly girls as punishment

> tinder matches me with trannies
OP that means you swipe right on these people

yeah i dunno what happened, this winter i had to stop swiping because i had too many conversations to keep up, but the two accounts i made this spring and summer have had no serious action at all, lucky if i get two matches a week. they really fucked up the algorithm somehow.

how big/lean would you say you need to be to have a shirtless pic on your profile? (like beach or sport pic, obviously not talking about mirror selfies)
seems like it's a thin line between looking like a douchebag and looking good enough that they don't care if you're a douchebag.

Grindr

Tinder in Delaware is awful

but user, isn't for home of sexuals?

That explains it. Fuck, I hate this.
Did you at least fuck the girl user?

You don't have to be that big/lean at all as long as it's a pic in some sort of social setting, you barely have to be ottermode for most girls to think you're 'fit' nowadays. The bigger/leaner the better though ofc.

Nah you will meet "chicks" like pic related. Also keep an openmind and an open butthole

Don't care, would savage/10

Kek

Contemplating on making a tinder once i move out and get a car.

What kind of photos are best?

What app has that notification on top with key and tag?

shirtless
on your car
with friends
drinking
somewhere in the city

>ot logging on for a week
This is why. If you don't log on Tinder puts your matches up front. If I go a week without logging on I'll match at least half of the first ~20 swipes

does becoming tinder plus makes you get more matches?

are you saying I should not log on for a week?

it evens out either way.. whats your profile like? How big is yo city?

no, it's a waste of money. boosts do work, but not by much and only at very specific times of day.

There's this thing called real life.

You virgins should try it.