Fat acceptance

Friend just posted this comic. I want to show him that life isn't about just doing whatever your stupid, fat, lizard-brain instincts say, and self-control may actually have a fucking point.

I remember seeing someone made followups to these comics, showing how short-sighted it was. Does anyone have them?

>counting calories doesn't guarantee weight loss
wat

Yeah, you can count your calories all the way to obesity.

She's right, it does not when you have a cundichun

I want a leopard in a box :(

I counted up to 9000 calories and I still ain't lose no weight.

Here you go op

Why is she bald?

Well it doesn't, you could count the 4,000 calories you ate and gain weight.

>Strong independant wymyn who doesn't need no man

Tdee+500

Diversity, if everyone had hair it would be some sort of ableism/beauty standard discrimination

Her stupid problem is eating the cookie :(

>be me
>be dating one of them for 3 months.
>she totally raped me.

She cried when i broke up with her the next day.

is that how most rape stories go? i thought victims werent supposed to have the balls to stand up for themselves ever.

No most rapestories happen in marrige and rapeculture doesnt care.

As a fat fuck, I know my body thinks it's hungry even when it doesn't need food. That's part of the reason I'm fat.

isn't this reasonable? Is DDR not a good cardio session?

DDR isn't a long term health commitment and wsa never meant to be. You can only """""dance""""" to the same songs so many times before you get bored. At some point you'll figure out "fuck it cawadoody is more fun" and play that instead.

This thread is really really pissing me off. Sad/shitty thing is that the bullshit fat people are normal thing, is going to be the norm in 5+ years when Americans turn the world over.

As a used to be fat fuck, i hope you obese motherfuckers stay commited. All i can say is nothing makes me more proud when i see a fat fuck in the gym. Fat shouldn't be accepted, let alone adored.

To be honest counting calories kinda sucks. I'd rather just eat healthy foods in moderate amounts and work out to lose weight.

Why is comparing people to food creepy

but wouldn't you think the same about running? like get bored of running the same damn neighborhood? and there's like thousands of songs on DDR to try at if you're playing on stepmania or something

Also he isn't playing DDR, he's saying he might try it out sometime. Not only is the character not going for a run, he's procrastinating it by saying he MIGHT play a somewhat physical video game.

Something to do with rape culture and toxic masculinity, I'm sure.

there are infinite routes you can take running

Food can't consent to being eaten, by comparing people to food you are implying you do not need their consent to fuck/eat/interact with them.

The issue with DDR is that your body gets used to the exercise fairly quickly. You don't really move your body, you just move your legs to hit buttons. Even normal dancing is just barely cardio. In the beginning you're gonna sweat a lot, because you need to stabilize your body in movements it doesn't know. The better you get at the game, because you already know where you have to go next and the better you get at managing those movements, the less of a workout you're going to get, because you don't have to do jerky motions.

It is a decent way for real fatties to get into shape, though. No bike seat that destroys your reproductive organs, no pool you have to show your disgusting body at, no destroying your joints by attempting to launch all that mass forward.

Sauce?

counting calories is one thing, eating below maintenance is another thing

I lost a shit ton of weight playing Pump it Up when i was a teenager, literally like 30 kilos. Shit was super addictive.

Who comes up with this shit?

I was fat for most of my life because of eating out of boredom and I finally lost weight thanks to counting calories.

If you want to be fat and drop because of a heart attack at 35 that's your prerogative but telling people to participate in your stupidity is just plain wrong.

from your own house? no there are not. not reasonably and not even literally

whats the original sauce of gif?

I feel really fucking dumb, I just saw it in a movie somewhere. I think it's a political thriller and these guys are after this girl who's related to a politician...i think. Can't remember what it's called for the life of me.

gets me every god damn time

Yes, it's tedious, but do you really expect good things to come to you for free? Oh wait, that's 95% of the west's population.

>not being able to eyeball your calorie consumption

Are people this dumb?

Fat people simply cannot eyeball their calories
They'll underestimate by the thousands every time

Respond with this

Recovering fatty here.

It's not just about accuracy. Counting calories and seeing the precise number satisfies my OCD and makes me stick to the diet.

Also, you might eyeball calories to a certain degree, but good luck eyeballing macros. With a fitness app you do both at the same time.

The more objective information you have, the more food feels like mere fuel for your body.

>"I walked two stairs at work today, now I'm gonna eat this box of ice-cream"

How many kcals in one leopard?

lean meat, so probably around ~200kcal / 100g of animal?

also isn't it superbad to eat carnivore meat for some reason? like you can get weird diseases from it

don't predators plz

This kills the fatty

I unironically do this and just lift/swim/bike/run/kayak/climb as much as I can.

OP here. THAAANK you. I am well-armed, now.

It's Limitless I think.

I'd kms If I matched with all fatties.

I've been CICO for almost a year now. It's like second nature to weigh and count.

>that picture
Today during shopping I was choosing shower soap, and the pleasant smell of one of them nearly made me spontaneously cry. It made me realize just how miserable I feel and how lonely I am. I don't know what to do and I see no way out. Life is over.

Limitless

Limitless

With Bradley Cooper

>I want to show him
why?

As an ex obese guy, stay focused on the weightloss fatties, it's your #1 priority in your life, you have no idea how much better life is when you're not fat.

We're gonna make it. But only if you put all your effort.

I can understand not giving a fuck about your body image but what is there to fucking celebrate?

That's horribly depressing. I hope you get all the love and affection you need, even if you think you don't deserve it.

Also, bumping with this because I live for fat-hating threads.

Ive tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas! (man)

Being hungry actually hungry before a meal feels good.

Thanks, user. I didn't say so but I really don't feel like I deserve it. I've never been loved, romantically, I don't know what it's like for someone to love me. My DNA does and it's telling me I need it as much as I need carbs or sunlight, I guess. I sit at home now after work, I just sit here in my chair with some youtube channel on and I realize I'm not actually listening to the show, I just need to hear someone talk to me, I think I do it more than I'd like to admit.

What's it like to be in love?

take a cold shower and stop masturbating.

This is what skellies on this bored need to do though, they're not usually bored they're just fucking playing games for 8 hours and don't eat

It's like the finding the piece of you that you never knew was missing.

It's never too late for you, user. Keep trying to be the best version of yourself and good things will happen.

This implies that the person doesn't even try to run, he literally just lives in anguish because he should, but he doesn't.

DELET

Because sometimes it might be a mistake to assume all your troubles can just be dropped if they're hard?

Because the comics don't offer any real advice, just: "Trying hard? Have you considered... not?"

Mostly because I don't want my friends dying because they're assuming if it works in your twenties it'll work your whole life.

>I should try and play DDR sometime!
If they were actually playing DDR, that would be good, but that lazy piece of shit is still on the couch.

I'd probably buy a different shower soap.

Kek