For Halloween this year my boyfriend asked to pick out my out fit...

For Halloween this year my boyfriend asked to pick out my out fit. He choose these heels with the mask in the next photo. Do I have the body to pull this off? We will be going to a hotel suite party.

Here's the complete outfit/costume

Saved, hot tbqhwf

Also to answer your question, yes, your body is nice and soft, perfect for a slampiggy costume

So you're going to a halloween orgy?

You definitely have the body of someone who participates in orgies: IE Slovenly

how do you even fix a gut like that? rest of her body looks pretty normal.

Please advise
Thx

your body has weird curves and the photo's kinda from an awkward angle but I think it could work OP
you appear to have a bit of a belly, it wouldn't hurt to do cardio in the time up to Halloween and see if you can lose that

It's a Halloween party not an orgy idiot.

I guess he just wants to show me off. Plus girls can dress slutty on Halloween, right?

>Implying you wouldnt pick her out and hog her for the whole orgy

I work at a hotel. A hotel suite party where you wear nothing but heels and a mask is an orgy. Now I don't know if you know this because maybe your BF didn't tell you but you are 100% going to get pounded by a dozen fat fucks.

L O R D O S I S

What!
I did see a few of his texts he sent out to some of his friends. It was a few nudes of me and the words "Halloween party time"

>Average white woman

Maybe he's gonna pimp her out

I trust him.
I doubt any of that will happen.

Not sure if bait or most oblivious person on the planet

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

How can this not be deleted?

I'd pound the fuck out of you sweetheart.

Your definitely going to a gangbang party and your the star. Have fun.

Got anymore photos?

Wtf
It's not a gangbang party.

Heres another photo

GOLEM BE GONE!

I hope they film it

Hnnnggg wish i were there, moar pls