Tfw your friends gf's visibly checks out your body

>tfw your friends gf's visibly checks out your body
>they talk with you with shining eyes and hug you / touch your arms with a bright smile when they have the chance

I wouldn't touch a women who is in a relationship because I hate cheating whores but just seeing the reactions is suprisingly satisfying.

Use that boost to make gains

Don't cuck your friend

I wouldn't cuck anyone because women who cheat on their boyfriend disgust me to no end, specially not my friends.

I lift out of self respect, this is just a nice side effect to it.

What's your job and how tall are you?

I've only experienced this when I pretend to be a rich fag.

>I wouldn't cuck anyone because women who cheat on their boyfriend disgust me to no end, specially not my friends.
I agree. Good on you, user.

I'm 176 cm king of manlets (5 ft 9 ).
I don't know how my job comes to this topic but I manage my own business.

I dress in random shitty noname but matching / tight fitting clothes and wear 3$ sunglasses.
Women rather feel a good vibe / energy and responde to that than money, those are just whores.

>tfw fucked the girlfriend of a guy that was my best friend in high school for 3 years
>probably 1~2 years after finishing high school
>they broke up
>was not having much contact with him anymore (or with anyone outside college for that matter)
>girl straight up offered to come to my city (1h bus drive) to fuck me (and she wasn't seeking revenge or anything, she literally still says she 'likes' me even though all we did was fuck-and-leave 2 times)
>fucking virgin, unique chance.jpeg
>do it
>do it again ~3 months later
>former friend lives 4 blocks away
it was good actually but goddamn, she is straight up /b/tard on the inside, jesus christ

>tfw when she still offers to come here again and is even willing to pay motel
>but she is so autism that it makes it not worth 1 minute it after I cum

I meant I was a virgin bask then

first off your story was fucking stupid, second, you weren't a virgin if you'd already had sex with her, but you're obviously retarded so I guess you don't know the meaning of the word

>shining eyes

What's your thoughts on guys who cheat then?

>5'9
>king of the manlets

yeah no buddy you're just a regular ol manlet
king of the manlets is 5'11

Duke of manlets is 5'10" then?

Lower middle class of manlets then?

I honestly don't care what is the acceptable morale limit a person has if I don't have to spend time with them.
It's a spineless shit thing to do from both genders if you are in a relationship. If you want to fuck around why not just stay single?

when girls mire it's extremely obvious, they can't stop staring at you. Too bad it's never the ones you're interested in though

>gender
There is only biological sex, gender does not exist.

if he is really your boy.tell him his girl is sketchy.

True that. Cheaters, male or female, are lesser humans.

If they're my friend and shes friendly i dont care, if she flirts id prob brush her off.

Weak and immature. Own your actions, if you want to sneak around and betray someone's trust, you are by default a shitty and lesser person.
Integrity is a defining trait of a good man, those who would cheat lack basic integrity.

OP you sound like a proper lad. I hope gains will come to you.

Cuck or be cucked, lads.

Happens alot. Im 6'1, people say im really handsome and have been lifting for 7 years. They just cant take their eyes off me for some reason. Maybe cause none of my guy friends work out. Some are hansome but not fit. I fucking hate it when the bf isnt around and they get touchy. I dont really have a problem having sex with a girl who is in a relationship but when im friends with the guy i wont do anything.