Do you prefer the women you have relations with to work out or not?

Do you prefer the women you have relations with to work out or not?

Working out is a crucial part for mental and overal health and a happy life. So yes, obviously.

No. I exclusively fuck braphogs

Yeah, slampiggies and braphogs in tight fitness clothes are pretty hot

Yep. Girls who don't work out have looser pussies because they don't exercise their pelvic floor muscles. This makes sex less satisfying.

T. Dicclett

Sure buddy, keep telling yourself you like loose baggy meatflaps because you're hung.

Nah, jk breh, i just like to feel superior to a fatty fuckpig

This should become Veeky Forums's banner

Lift harder if you dont feel superior to cardio bunnies and ballet dancers when you dick them down.

I like yo feel socially superior you cunt

Work harder in the rest of your life if you only feel socially superior to fatties dum dum

I'll tell your when I find someone t. wizard

yes but i have no standard as for how much or what kind of workout

hell, just doing *anything* physical multiple times a week is better than your average person does. and if i had a rockclimbingfu then it would be cool, i could try to learn it too

Holy shit, girl in OP's pic is the ULTIMATE Brapppmonster

I fucking LOVE IT

That's fucking disgusting
>inb4 thicc fags
The amount of cellulite and forehead fat is awful

What does this word braphog mean

I would dive so deep in that ass. I need more.

Dumpy diaper mode

Chubby girls with big asses that you would fuck and treat them like pigs.

Yes I prefer them to be physically active but not gymrats. You know like yogis,dancers, or tennis girls. Yes they have nice asses.

NO NO NO! A Braphog is a thicc as fuck pawg who wears yoga pants and exclusively uses the smith machine, does hip thrusts, and donkey kicks. Her gym life is her ass. Her ass is her life. She eats big and braps big.

What you are referring to is a SLAM PIG. Slam pigs are generalized roasties who usually are 5/10. They're underwhelming but an easy lay because they have no self worth. We're talking basic bitch tier. You can slap her around and make her embarrass herself and then leave without knowing her name. She's your slam piggy, and she's grateful to be getting any dick at all. Usually she sucks dick like she's swallowing a milkshake and rides you like a bucking bull until she's quickly out of breath.

Which do you brehs prefer? I'd have to go with braphogs personally. They're more high maintenance and watching that thicc ass meat brap away is really what peak performance looks like.

women like that have to go to the gym them

meh, i like slampigs, something about them being ugly and thick makes my dick diamonds

How's virginity?

I'd have to think back a few years to remember.
You do realize fitter girls are tighter right? Sure there are out of shape girls with tight snatches but that's an anomaly. Kegels are a thing user.
The ballet dancers, runners, and weightlifting girls (ie all people who have trained core) have incredibly tight and pleasurable pussy compared to the lazy but thicc chicks I've been with.

not him, but depending on the thiccness, sometimes I cum sooner than with fit chicks. that said, fit girls will last longer on top than non fit girls, and that makes it easier for me to perform longer.

fit girls make for better sex as a whole. but sometimes I just wanna go ham on the hog, famalam.

and they have better formation
the lazy thicc chicks were "thicc" but they were cottage cheesy, had huge stomachs, small asses etc

I don't give a fuck. I'd prefer if they're comfortable walking around and being vaguely physical but I don't care if she formally works out or anything.

Braphog.

where does the brap part from braphog come from?

it is the sound a big wet ass makes when it farts

It's the distinctive sound a rotary engine makes when it's revving. Ever hear a Mazfa RX-7 in person. The implication is that their asses are the equivalent of a rotary, getting power similar to a a larger displacement V6 or V8, but in a smaller Wenkel package.

>She eats big and braps big

gotta eat big to brap big user, you know the drill, 5 cabbages a day

>
oddly enough brap is a slag in england among blacks and occasionally ironically with whites (or unironically if they are trash white)

it's used pretty randomly but can be used when seeing a fat ass.

I know it's because it's actually a sound of a big wet ass but just thought i'd tell you about the coincidence.

lol

Fuckpigs all the way. Braphogs are harder to find and I'm a busy man. Fuckpigs are a dime a dozen and I love the jiggle of their disgusting fat while I pound them. It makes me feel superior in a very primitive way.

The fuckpig is lazy, greedy and stupid. Therefore, she exists for only one purpose: to take my dick. Not to be an emotional companion, or an equal, or to go to the gym with me. Her fat bloated body is only worth the amount of loads I can dump into her inside a week. Next week she'll be gone and a fresh piggy will be bending over for me.

Would be nice to fine a good braphog though.

You absolutely sicken me. But I still got a boner.

I would rather she didn't lift weights but if she wants to then I won't stop her.
What I would prefer is a girl who would go on bike rides with me, this guarantees she'll have nice legs and good stamina.
Big tits is a must, however.
That comes before everything else.

Rider is an excellent representation of this.

plates / women I fuck:
I prefer braphogs and slampiggies. So no. I NEED those thick thighs and titties.
women I LTR / would consider marrying:
bitch you better be in the gym 3-4 days a week

I like thick thighs and fat asses so probably not, braphogs are my preferred body type

>my desperation and low standards are actually a fetish!
Solid way of coping with only pulling fatties.

Damn, this is a creamy pasta

This woman does not workout

>watching that thicc ass meat brap away is really what peak performance looks like
I hope to see this in several more threads today

Neither
Women who workout and look good because of it are generally the most vapid and self absorbed.
Having said that, I'm also not attracted landwhales who live completely sedentary lives.

I just want a qt, I don't care if she lifts or not

braphogs are what i lift for.

no, as long as she stays 27% or under im fine. I like a soft weaker woman.

Not going to lie why I like it, makes me feel more needed/manly

That ass is fucking repulsive. It looks like a shit filled diaper

WEEEEEE BRAAAAAAPPPP

brap brap is london nigger speak for bang bang as in shoot someone

Holy fuck where do i find slampigs? clubs?

that's just a stereotypical anime slut

here's your (you)

Yea that bitch is like 1 in 10,000, I've never seen a fatty that cute before

/soc/ short hair?

been with braphogs

and now with a ballet fit girl.

ballet fit girl is better. Fat woman looks ok in that photo but they smell, they are messy, they think they are hotter than they actually are, they can't do the sexual acrobatics fit women can, they require a heavy duty couch to sit on, and honestly theyre just uglier, and nasty cooks.

fit girl? cooks good and healthy, is organized, cleans, herself as well, doesnt smell, can do sexual acrobatics, hotter, more socially acceptable, they can sit on regular furniture

>when she has to take that awkward tilted camera shot and suck in her cheeks so she doesnt look as fat as she really is.

also,
>needing a weak woman to feel like a man
not gonna make it

>Women who workout and look good because of it are generally the most vapid and self absorbed.
beta

>he hasn't played Rider and Sakura's H scenes in Hollow Ataraxia.
It is I, who should be shigging your digs.

you can't tell me it doesn't feel going to open a jar when you watch her struggle for 5 minutes in the kitchen.

it feels better when a hot woman is riding my cock or if im fucking a perfect squat booty from behind.
Besides, a fit woman cant be stronger than a fit man.

She's like the hot sub-boss before they reach the final level and face you.

Hahaha I can't believe I'm seeing her posted here

She likes getting rawdogged in McDonalds toilets, for the record

same, I like high estro women who's curves come naturally from hormones and genes, not from eating burgers, however squatting is good and other ass exercises, but if most of their ass is from fast food, thats a no from me

we each have our own things man, I like a soft woman, you like a harder one.

i just thought she was cute desu, i just scroll thru those and find cute ones for reaction/random post

theyre still soft if you dont know that you havent been with a fit woman.

Work out as in socialize at the gym?

who is she then

well yeah, they have higher body fat than a man and muscle jingles unflexed, I just like a less muscular woman.

>caring this much about someones taste in women

believe it or not, somewhere down the line it's become more of an expression in working class kids

we are literally on an image board which topic was which would we prefer. why wouldnt two opposing sides disagree and provide their reasonings as to why the other side is wrong?

dont get upset now that your opinion is shite. Youre acting like Cenk when Shapiro destroyed him in the debate yesterday.

>/pol reference

My wife is also my lifting buddy, best feeling ever.

Plz post pics of one of each to compare side by side.

That some roid tier acne right there. Would still smash though, can't be picky when you haven't gotten laid in years.

that doesnt look like roid acne that looks like razor bumps or an std, possibly a bed bugs

most of the time when someone has bumps on their ass like that it's not acne

I'm fucking two slam piggys right now on top of my gf, one i live with and one who lives down the road from me. Bretty gud.

>mfw can pretty much only get it up over braps and pigs

post more pls

Was mostly referring to her back.

>eats big and braps big

>something about them being ugly and thick makes my dick diamonds
this

Fuck no

I don’t have relationships.
Sometimes I fuck Stacys, sometimes I fuck flat bellies like pic related, haven’t fucked a Chad (female) in weeks.

>that failed ass shoop

shes wearing a shirt and her shoulders just look like sun freckles rather than acne

Entirely. Fat and/or lazy people are disgusting.

How the fuck do you guys find decent looking girls to bang.

I am attractive but it seems so awkward to get to know a girl just to want to have sex with her since I think they would just see that I just want to have sex with them.

I haven't fucked in 3 years. I can barely get to know girls.

BRAP

How have you not had sex in 3 years if you really want to? Unless you're unemployed and live with your mom and can't bring women over. If you can't find women in real life, try online.

>she eats big and braps big
we're turning a generation of men into fart fetishists

god has forsaken us

Wait, does your gf know? That seems degenerate user

>haven’t fucked a Chad (or female) in weeks.

Rockclimbingfu would be great. Hard to get by with being fat at the gym if you're climbing walls.

Mmm bacon

If you are in America, you just leave the house, and bam, they are everywhere. The challenge is that non-urban parts of America requires you to have a car to get around, so you don't see them freely roaming the pastures. But fret not! For a stop at your local food joint (restaurant, fast food, ice cream shop - literally anything with food) will reveal great many of them.

>Escondido
wew that's my hometown, i sure have come far

i love chubby chicks but you picked the worst example

There it is