Women want a man who's developed his physique through hard natural work...

Women want a man who's developed his physique through hard natural work, spending his time working the land with his hands and sweat of his brow.

Not some fag who spends his time in an air conditioned gym, drinking milkshakes, and recording lifts in a diary.

Pic related, women want a man like this.

Women also bleed out their ass.

man i thought this was a board for lifting. Not for people to create genrealzations about what women want. Im just playing, keep shit posting brother.

Lumberjack Alex Jones?

you should use lube next time

Who cares what they say they want?

Time to take your sleep medication, you boomer asswipe.

>Women want a man who's developed his physique through hard natural work, spending his time working the land with his hands and sweat of his brow.

They also want a nice modern house, a new car every 3-4 years, two trips abroad and money for useless shit like bags and makeup.

Bitches cant have their cake and eat it too

that is the lube

Sooo...a guy that looks like this?

How do I achieve that physique with a white collar job

theres a facebook humour image about a pig saying "i want a muscular man whos coming home from a day on the farm" or something like it with a guy responding "well that dude wont want to come home to a pig after being around all those animals all day"

>Women want a man who's developed his physique through hard natural work, spending his time working the land with his hands and sweat of his brow.
youre right of course, but women are delusional.
also that guy didnt obviously achieve that body with wood chucking and carrying around heavy things

>that's how you look from manual labor
Yeah no.
Also women want successful men, not retards that work manual labor.
Sorry.

Why is it that only old guys have this body type

Why can't there be a babyface young guy that has a body like this

You don't.

yeah he fucking did retard, back then men had higher testosterone levels and ate food without estrogen and plastic.

His wrist is as thick as my fucking neck

Pro-tip: women want the end result, they don't care about your journey.

That guy in the picture 100% got his physique from lifting. You can't get that much muscle mass from work, because you don't have progressive overload at work.

that body was built on the gym tho

Alpha as fuck

women want to steal your seed and money

>caring for women want
never gonna make it

>back in the good old days (during which I didn't exist), guys looked like Arnold just from chopping wood because plastic hadn't been invented

*le sigh*

so many insecure young men here

There is some evidence to suggest phytoestrotens actually act as serms, which would raise test levels