Untitled

ᵇʳᵉʰˢ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fZeaUHsjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did you type so fucking small?

This just made me imagine showing this to her to her ancestors like 500 years ago. What kind of looks would be on their faces if I told them that this will be the fruit of their labor and possibly the end of their line. A fat creature wearing "clothes" dancing to monkey beats.

This is the worst fucking shit I have ever seen. Fucking stop you fat cunt you look absolutely terrible.

It just looks small next to such epic T H I C C N E S S

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀▀
░░█░░ █▀▀█ ▀█▀ █░░ █░░
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

󠁒>what the fuck is going on here

imagine being the neighbor and walking out to see this

didn't even notice the baby at first

topkek

This is always so sad to me. Seeing old grandpa's with his niglet grandchildren that he has to help ..raise with his.daughter. honestly makes me hate that the south for slavery. Too many niggers now.

ᵗʸᵖᵉ ˢᵒᶠᵗᵉʳ

¿ǝqʎɐɯ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo ǝdʎʇ

M̤a̯̟̫k̜̦̫͚͕̼͚e͉̖͍̩͕̹ ̼͘ą͍̗̻̭͖ ̡͎͚̭̫ͅd̘̞̘͝ͅe̢̟a̪͇̥ͅl ͖̗̫̫͈͚̺w̶̩̟͎̯i̷̱͇̭̬̥̺̞ț̻͕̻͎͡ͅh̺͎̝ t̳̟̮̟̖̠ḥ͍̱e͓̟̖̺̙̞͕ ͢d̰a̟r̯̙̕k̫̱͍͓̩̜̘͞ ̣͍̦́l̙͟o̢̝̙r͓̟d̙͈̜͓̻̬͞ ̶͎f̥͍̰͉̗ͅo͉̯̬r̻͇̩͈̟̪̭ ̮̜m̡͍̙̮͕̤̳ͅy̧t̫h̝͈̩͖i͍̹͖̫͢cḁ̞̣͢l͕̺͍͎̀ ̤̥̼̰ͅs̙̼̯͙̰h̰̖̩͍̣͎͍ítp̯o͈s̤̟t̟͉̩̘i̹̗̣̩ͅn̹̞̬̼̪ģ̳̫̬͈͖͍̞ ̗̤̫̜̱̕p̤̠̺͚o̪͕̜̰̹̤̰͜w̜̘̠ͅȩrs̻͕͎̝.̰̯͖̩̝̠̹

Slavery of Africans without castration was the greatest mistake of the U.S. Even the Muslims knew you're supposed to castrate the males.

Don't cut yourself on all this edge kiddies

is there any reason we didnt?

She's fat and disgusting

Ew what the fuck stop

>d-dont say anything bad about le based black man
>hes perfectly normal like you and me pls dont point out differences
inb4 current year + 2

Probably to breed more slaves instead of just buying more from the Jews.

That HAD to have taken everything she possibly had, and I wouldn't be surprised if she is somehow still sore or injured just from making this one clip

and now we're stuck with >muh dick for the rest of this country's short life
we should have just picked our own cotton

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fZeaUHsjw

Well, just like in everything else in life; big mistakes have big consequences.

Not edge, I've probsbly just been alive longer and have more wisdom and life experience.

Fuck that's a depressing picture.

you either A) live in an all-white state or B) are laughed at for expressing your true thoughts so you just go with the crowd.
wake up.

Wow haha this is awful
haha where did you find this?
just want more to laugh at haha

ᵏᵉᵏ

guys dont lie. you would go to town on that ass.