I'm short 5'6, I'm not fat and I walk very fast

I'm short 5'6, I'm not fat and I walk very fast.
What's up with the big hatred towards short people around here? Like the majority of you wants to purge short people just because they're short.

Anyone?

>Like the majority of you wants to purge short people just because they're short
Yes.

You pass along your inferior genetics and weaken the species as a whole. I have no issue with manlets existing, I just don't want people with shitty genetics reproducing.

explain to me how height is a weakness and DON'T use "muh social status" as a reason.

If you haven't noticed, anyone with any deficiency on this board gets treated like that. Short? Ugly? Narrow shoulders? You deserve to die. I blame lookism, it's mostly people with those deficiencies passing on their self hatred.

memes you silly goose

Cause when a girl goes to you for comfort she wants to get close and put her head on your chest and be fully embraced by you. She doesnt want to look down at you pick you up for a hug and say
>how's my little man
And spin you around.

>can't reach things on the top shelf
>has to eat fruit off the ground because he can't reach the branches
>can't properly wield a bastard sword

you've got to be fucking kidding me. No wonder this board is gymcel as fuck...

>Cause when a girl goes to you for comfort she wants to get close and put her head on your chest and be fully embraced by you.

Since when are we considering what women deem desirable?

No one gives a shit about short people. They are just walking things people avoid and ignore. Average and tall people have nothing to worry about these harmless creatures.

It's short people that post all the self hate.

t. 5'5"

>can't properly wield a bastard sword
While you're attending the renaissance fair I'll be cutting this fucking tree down.

Since the beginning of life on Earth.

cu cu cuuuuck!

>manlet can't reach the apples
>cuts down tree
>gets the apples
>no one ever gets to enjoy an apple from that tree ever again

Typical manlet

> implying i'm not a ninja warrior

Everyone here is very insecure. Having said that, kys manlet.

You implied it when you said you would have to cut down a tree to get an apple. Not only are you comically short, you're dumb to boot!

not the guy you were talking to :)
im your king

Being king of the manlets is like winning gold at the special olympics...

>has never climbed a tree

>king of the manlets
Twisting words will get you sent to the dungeon

>5"8 here
>17

is there hope for me growing taller Veeky Forums? did any of you get taller after 17 or am i doomed? also, i havent grown recently as i think i have already hit my growth spurt.

>17
kek