Are converses gay? Cringey? Lifting god tier?

Are converses gay? Cringey? Lifting god tier?

I lift in Converse.

meme shoes.

I lift and converse.

I converse in Converse

why are they meme tho

>flat soles
>hard rubber
>can take a beating

Strongest dude at my gym lifts in Converse.

They're cheap and not too goofy compared to some other lifting shoes, and they're better than tennis shoes for sure.

im lifting in converse, i like them, they are better than running shoes for sure

>not wearing a real man's footwear.

>hard sole
>squatting heel
>deadlift shinguard
>grabbing holes for easy on-putting
>high fashion brown color, doesnt show when dirty
>will clack against the floor letting everyone know that you are coming for power cage number 2 from the left side of the waterstation

Converse are god tier for lifting and conditioning, wouldnt do anything running orientated in them though.

Just make sure to go low top and a standard colour like red/black.

In b4
>muh ankle support

kek'd

You haven't lifted until you've dueled at high noon for a spot near the plate dispenser.

they are neutral if neutral colour

They are nice cause they don't slip on heavy loads.

I've heard they aren't ideal for highbar squats cause the ankle.

you can just loosen the laces at the ankle

What about the low tops?

I lift in a black pair of low tops. They are fine. Do the job.

These shoes are the only shoes I wear regardless if I'm lifiting or not. They're my only non work shoes, and I'm poor, and really don't care if anyone thinks I'm autistic.

thats exactly why
every retard in my gym wears them

>they're really great workout shoes but I'm a special snowflake so I don't wear them

I didn't mean because they are tight. I meant because they are flat soled, some people don't have the ankle mobility to squat high bar with them. Thats why olympic lifting shoes have the raised heel, for people with shit ankle mobility.

Sorry for the confusion.

sure, thats a problem, i use 5lbs plates to get elevation in the heel when squatting

Chuck Taylor perfected the sneaker in 1922. All other shoes are meme tier.

Literally pure garbage non functioning utter shitshow. It's like paying to be barefoot but tackier. Luckily they only fall at number 3.

The high heel for men, Nike Shox, is the second worst shoe designed to date.

Number one is my boy with the all white kingdom Hearts shoes sorry buddy I can't let it go

>not knocking your spurs together and yelling "yee-haw" after a PR

never gonna make it