You need carbs to make gains. Eating carbs on a cut, as long as you fit them into your calorie and protein goal...

You need carbs to make gains. Eating carbs on a cut, as long as you fit them into your calorie and protein goal, wont make you fat.

Keto is a meme, stop wasting your time and gains on it. Or dont, and stay on it. Just a fair warning bros - do some research before you do some stupid shit like removing the most important nutrient from your body, especially on a bulk.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/gain-mass/how-much-protein-carbohydrate-and-fat-do-you-need
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. fatty who doesn't want to give up bread

Grains are shit. Veggies and legumes are more than enough for carbohydrate intake

Enjoy making no gains because some idiots on a Mongolian woodworking board told you to give up something humans have been relying on for centuries.

>t. Dr. Momscience Ph.D.

Prove me wrong then, or do you not mind being stared at like a weirdo when you go out to social gatherings and say some stupid shit like

>I-I'm cutting, s-so I cant eat carbs, hehe

>I'm a little faggot that lets the opinions of others influence how I lead a crucial component(nutrition) of my life

>Eating carbs on a cut, as long as you fit them into your calorie and protein goal, wont make you fat.
>without posting body or any other shred of proof to go along with it
terrible post, please kill yourself

Exactly, this is basically what goes in in all ketofag's minds. They go off opinions that have literally no scientifically backed evidence. Its been scientifically proven you cant gain muscle if you eat no carbs.

This.

OP deal with it. Bread is a troll.

You really think chad gives up calories? False, he goes out to eat pizza and drink beer all the time, and still looks amazing (no homo). Fuck off with your bro science, you probably look like a fucking skeleton.

>Its been scientifically proven you cant gain muscle if you eat no carbs.
no studies to go with it?

Even anody isn't proof. You need a whole trial with control completed with proper statistics.

Currently cutting. Kept carbs in my diet. Down ~6 lbs. Eat your oats and brown rice kids.
>calories in
>calories out
simple

>get called out for being a faggot on Veeky Forums
>call the other guy broscience
strong rebuttal champ

Yeah, so without posting body he didn't even provide evidence in the case of *one* person

>simple

How about the amount of mandatory protein and fat?

Why are you skipping that part in your "simple" dietin plan?

I did keto for like 2 months. It's aight. I wouldn't recommend for cuts it's more of a diet for obese people

4 eggs, 40g oats, 113g yogurt, 32g PB = 680, 44g
4 oz C, 97g rice, 1 egg = 356, 41g
6 oz C, 97g rice, 1 egg = 444, 58g
CC, tuna, 113g yogurt = 250, 46g

Total = 1730, 189g P, 80g C, ~65 F

I wasn't agreeing with you retard. You're a failed fat piece of shit. Keep shoveling grains down your throat mmm tasty oats

>he doesn't eat the preferred food of champion stallions

Never gonna make it

There we have it. OP is a confirmed fatty

Why you wanna see my body? Are you gay? Just look at how many people go eat to eat carbs in restaurants, or literally eat bars filled with protein and carbs at the gym, and how good they look compared to your skinny ass.

That's not where the burden of truth lies, brother. Try citing what you're saying, or just watch this threat devolve into a slidethread.

>he doesnt know how to google

Heres one of the first links, if you want further proof either go research or provide some proof (you wont) of your bullshit theory that carbs make people fat.

muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/gain-mass/how-much-protein-carbohydrate-and-fat-do-you-need

80g carbs is nothing though

I've had a successful cut for the past 3 months while eating plenty carbs, lmao. Enjoy your shitty diet keto-fags.