Goal body thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0gDqsSUtWo
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=cb899d7342c476c
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now Tom Hardy thread

isn't he a turbo manlet?

Nah, he's a big guy.

5'9

For you

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES

>Mr Buckles

>posting Hardy as goal body
>not using Bronson

>invisible lats

>permabulk

the only right answer. the perfect blind of power, agility, and grace

how do I achieve this

Bodyweight + neck training

>traps like this
>bodyweight
why do DYELs give fitness advice, you can't have traps like these without heavy weight. Trapezius is one of the hardest muscle to overload, you gotta do a shitton of heavy ass diddlys and farmer walks

according to a couple studies I read, test spikes heavily about a week into nofap. can anyone confirm this, and can you use it to help with gains?

dat dere's some shitty animation

God fuck them so much for their shit animation. I hate them with every fiber of my being for making the show unwatchable for me.

>5ft 10 - 5 ft 11 = King of Manlets
>5 ft 8 - 5 ft 9 = Prince of Manlets
>5 ft 5 - 5 ft 7 = Regular Manlets
>5 ft 3 - 5 ft 5 = Turbo Manlets
>5 ft 3 and below = Imps

Been on NoFap for a month now, but still have been edging, basically no ejaculation though, save for one wet dream. After a week I felt FUCKING awesome. After that, it sorta petered down a bit, but I still feel like I have more energy. A huge plus IMO is that you now have more time to do other shit like read, play vidya, watch a show, do some more exercise, whatever, as opposed to jerking your dick for 2 hours.

>noFap
>still edges
user, I...

Make sure you rub the head of your dick or you WILL give yourself preJack.

I just want to look like an Orc. Currently 178 @ 6'2, about another 60 lbs. and I'd be close to the right size in comparison to their height

This ugly piece of flab is now considered one of the most attractive men in the world....

Christ.

This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=l0gDqsSUtWo

Ok Metzen.

>as opposed to jerking your dick for 2 hours.
Wait, what? How? It takes me less than 10 mins to find something fap worthy and reach climax. What the hell are you doing for 2 hours?

Get fit should be the message. I've let myself go, but Im finally nearly done with school

thats an epic

it's not much but, better than what I'm at currently.

t. fatlet on a cut

This guy looks great, holy shit. Super natural and well proportioned.

Holy Beautiful

>manlets making up chart to decide who is the more manlet

Kek you are all abominations and no one look at you as a man.

Are you me? Fatlet weakling reporting, got the same proportions as this guy, but nowhere near as fit. How should i proceed to hit this goal, if im skinnyfat, leaning more to the fat and weak side. My noobgains are slowing down, my lats have been outgrowing the rest of my body for some reason

Best one today

I'm going for a thicc mode, something like pic related

oh sweet summer child

always

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=cb899d7342c476c
>youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg

holy shit is that the actual animation?
fuck me lads, i'll just stick to the manga

I already look like this. A fucking otter.
Unfortunately, my goal is bearmode.

One can dream.

how to look like this? I'm halfway through. Can someone estimate his 1/2/3/4 lifts?

well you see, i'm skinnyfat so I have more 10kg to lose while lifting (mostly bodyweight) to achive that so.. congratulations on the body, I honestly consider that my good realistic goal.

The funniest thing about this pic is how normies see a physique like this and think it's "buff".

Dude. That's light weight. The trick is to be skelly and then just pick up things and put them down.

Real talk, I have a physical job. I appreciate being more in shape than most people. It is definitely a look that can be achieved. You got this.

Holy shit I remember watching this and thinking he was jacked. Still looks good though.

gay

>Holy shit I remember watching this and thinking he was jacked.
I swear to God I've seen this exact phrasing posted along with or in response that picture a dozen times by now. Is this some kind of forced meme?

wondering that myself

Maybe it's someone with Alzheimer?

Go for the real thing then

Was thinking the same.

dad mode
i just wanna look manly desu

this fucking godly chad figure

no attractive girl is above 5'9"

This.

Girls think thats grim lad

This is the only correct answer. Thanks for the new ideals thread body

I think it was more supposed to be how he went from flabby to "somewhat buff" overnight, at least that's what I thought when I first saw it

who's the qt on the right

Zach before he got on roids. We're literally around the same height and kinda have the same proportions

This or Cap.

The only right answer

well you can't flex your lats AND your traps at the same time so :(

Even though Dio is a gains goblin he stole a very good body.

My fucking dick holy shit
Yes homo

isnt he convicte manlet?

>those tatoos..
Disgusting, but his body is on point.

>cant flex traps and lats at the same time

Why even live.

Watched this film last night, still pretty impressive transformation

Any tips and what s the routine? I think mine is kinda shit

>be 5'9
I'm fucking royalty.

is there something wrong with him? that just looks so abnormal

roid gut

Thanks! Hopefully in 2 to 3 montha I can get somewhat near thia.

Yeah he's a real freak!
Moron, roids can't cause that. It's from HGH.

He looks like a peach seed.