Help me fix myself

i'm lonely, have severe acne, and have no real friends. i'm surprisingly a normal weight (5'11, 150 lb.)

i'm tired of living this way and i want to fix myself

first i need to fix my acne, i have whiteheads all over my face from not showering. so i want to get rid of it fast. i get disturbing looks in public. so i plan to start showering every day and washing my face periodically during the day and at night. i also don't drink much water, so i have been drinking around 2 liters/day. i'm wondering if i should pop the existing pimples on my face or will it make it worse?

eventually when i look decent enough to go in public i plan to hit the gym, but that's the next step.

what can i do to help with the acne and keep myself motivated.

this is it Veeky Forums no going back

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B001ET79H8/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1501559315&sr=1-1&keywords=cetaphil face wash
amazon.com/CeraVe-Facial-Moisturizing-Lotion-Packaging/dp/B004TS06HG/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1501560116&sr=1-11&keywords=cerave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start lifting weights and get fucking jacked bro.. Just do calisthenics until you are confident enough to go to the gym.

I had a friend who had the WORST acne i have ever seen in my life and he pulled probably dozens of 9/10 stacys, he was also jacked. Trust me.

As for no friends, I would recommend that you attend clubs or participate in other activities to meet new people. At some point you have to get a fucking grip.

no, you don't understand. my acne is sort of like this but even worse

You need to see a dermatologist. That's not from a lack of hygiene. You need medicine.

See a dermotologist about the acne but the absolute worst thing you can do is let the acne hold you back from your life. No one around you cares that you have acne, sure it's not attractive but so what? Just go to the gym, only a fucking sociopath would be douchey enough to even call out your acne. Staying a shut-in is only going to make your life worse and worse

Acne fag here.

When I was 15 I had severe cystic acne. I tried absolutely everything to get rid of that shit, even laser treatment and nothing did it for me.

When I turned 18 or so, I took accutane for around 1.5 years or so. It absolutely cleared my face. Trust me OP that shit is a miracle of modern science.

Now I only have a couple scars on my cheeks and a break out now and then, but nowhere near as bad as before.

GET THAT SHIT PRESCRIBED NOW.

>See a dermotologist about the acne but the absolute worst thing you can do is let the acne hold you back from your life.

I'm not OP, but I understand where he is coming from. That shit absolutely fucks with your condifence.

This. Accutane is no fucking joke and it sounds like that's what you need. It changed my life for the better after years of trying traditional treatments.

People on Veeky Forums told me about it years ago. Now I try to return the favor as much as I can. Accutane is a life saver.

is it expensive? how long does it take to work? also are the long-term effects worth it?

i'm super poor right now, but i may have money coming for me soon

I payed like 60 bucks for two months worth of it.

Long term effects included depression, but I was already depressed as fuck so it didn't affect me that much. Also you're gonna get dry as fuck so drink a lot of water. Eyes hurt a bit too during treatment.

Those exfoliating towels that feel like sandpaper cleared up my moderate backne in a month or so. Maybe you can use one on your face?

Yeah, it's a harsh drug, but it's very effective. I went on Accutane twice.

If you're really hard up for cash, people do buy Accutane on the "research chemicals" market.

Accutane
Tretinoin

hi there :)

accutane is a hardcore drug. before you jump to that extreme, i suggest you try some basic skincare products first.

basic good facewash. i recommend amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B001ET79H8/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1501559315&sr=1-1&keywords=cetaphil face wash
benzoyl peroxide 2.5% as a cream or gel. not a facewash. acne.org brand is good
decent moisturizer. rosehip seed oil with other creams work well. get an am cream with UV protection, and a pm cream without
chemical exfoliant like hyaluronic acid. i'd go with a serum.

so your routine is like:
AM:
wash face with cetaphil stuff
benzoyl peroxide treatment
(let dry)
AM cream with a few drops of rosehip seed oil

PM:
wash face
benzoyl peroxide treatment
(let dry)
chemical exfoliant
(let dry)
PM cream with a few drops of oil

popping the pimples generally makes it all worse and causes scarring, which can be worse than the pimples themselves later on.

seriously try this before going the accutane route. accutane can cause severe lifelong side effects, even after you stop taking it. and be very consistent about your skincare routine. good luck :)

It was free with my insurance. I looked like a fucking lizard for the first 2 weeks after taking it. My face was peeling off. Nasty shit. It was was 100% worth it though. After the peeling, my skin was clear. It's been 5 years and have only had a small zit or 2 every few months.

oh and don't go higher than 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. this is one case where more is definitely not better :P

amazon.com/CeraVe-Facial-Moisturizing-Lotion-Packaging/dp/B004TS06HG/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1501560116&sr=1-11&keywords=cerave

moisturizers

you don't have to go with this brand ofc just a suggestion if you were like lost on what to buy.

Stop eating sugar. It will help.

I use 10% and am fine with is. OP should find what works for him, but over 2.5% isn't bad for everyone.

You are good at excuses, just find an excuse to win whatever it takes.

just get fuckin jacked m8. you sound skinny so at least you dont have a ton of weight you need to lose. eat a fuck ton of food and get ur protein in. as far as your face, get on accutane, or at least some kind of oral antibiotic. for now all i can say is people dont give a fuck about you or what you look like, youre too small to even see. Go lift